IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CELEBRATION OF PROPHET’S BIRTHDAY  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CELEBRATION OF PROPHET�S BIRTHDAY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 12:44pm

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

poga:
What do you smoke or chew on?

I somehow get the impression it's not that simple.

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 7:05pm

Bro. Sign Reader, even your poetry is like that of Poga, Why don't you start up writing it ? But yes, kindly don't share it here.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
imp87 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imp87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 7:22am

OMG, some of you are funny, I called someone an idiot on this forum once because they kept posting irrelevant arguments into the topic. Anyway about four people were �disgusted� with my term �idiot� and kept posting a �fatwa� or �advice� about my manners lol.

But I see calling people a Kaffir is no problem, nothing about manners i see.

Ah maybe this is why we are so going �<======� that way, instead of �=======>� that way. We argue over little things like a Bday when peoples lands are invaded, bad use of resources my friends.

Oh by the way, i mean no offence so please do not post things about my manners and call me a kaffir now.

Edited by imp87
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2008 at 12:39pm

It is all full of lies. If these people have left islam, it is very good. They can leave. But they should not leave the use of truth. What they have done was wrong. But let it be so. No harm if they left islam. They were surely unfit for Islam any way.

The important thing to know now is where they have landed. Did the writer have the courage to tell what faith is he/she following now?  Or they all Hindus now? or christians? Or Jews or Budhists. Or atheists??

If that faith is told then we will judge the mental stage of the apostates.

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2008 at 4:27pm
Mods
Thanks for the quick response on deleting the spam from I forgot the name already thingamajig ettx1976 or what ever thanks again!
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic