IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Multiple wives will mean multiple benefit  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Multiple wives will mean multiple benefit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 3:31am

Angel, I think it is a 'man thing' these days. I agree,We know that the Prophet Muhammed took extra wives, because of the wars, and to bring peace between warring tribes. Some men now like to collect wives as if they are trinkets, and give themselves a better status in society. there is no need in this day and age for any man to take more than one wife. The Islamic prinicple I agree with, but life today is far more expensive than ever before, And I'm not talking about having loads of possessions, cars etc. Even having a roof over your head is tough to pay for. So men have a lot to answer for. Some women might marry a man who already has a wife, because she might feel she will be left on the shelf. It is extremely difficult for a woman to share her husband with another wife. So how does the man feel justified in sharing his money and love with extra wives? He is asking for extra trouble.

some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic