IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why would Allah require this for  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why would Allah require this for

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 1:04pm

Surah 2-62 it says "Verily, those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve."

yes they have nothing to fear

what is it here that is hard to understand

to be JEW CHRISTAIN SABIANS one must believe in one ALLAH and his Prophets

not those KAFFIRS who said ALLAH have one son

even now or in future who ever will believes in one ALLAH he will not commit any SHIRK he too will become recipient of his mercy

but those who know about ISLAM and MUHAMMAD Sallel La Hu Alahi Wa Sallim and still wants to remain in his old belief because of fear and persecution they will be forgiven

but those who rejects knowingly without any reason they will be held accountable

Edited by poga
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 9:58am

Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

Sad that Allah is hidden from the common person.

Hi believer,

Allah, or God is not a physical being in Islam to be visible of hidden. Sad that you understand it that way after being around so long. We, Muslims are at peace that He is closer to us than our life line, according to the Quran. The truth is that we know Him and believe in Him and Love Him more than anyone else. This would not be possible if He was "hidden from us the common people" as you say.

Hasan

The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 10:24am

No honeto, at first it seemed that this was the case, then not, then when the Pope mentioned as example of one leader for Christianity and possibly one for Islam.  LOL!!

A person can not generalize and GOD can not be put into a simple explanation that man can understand or even begin to agree with.

Just because we can not understand does not mean GOD is hidden!!

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

Just because we can not understand does not mean GOD is hidden!!

This may speaks for you,  but I as a Mulsim don't believe that, I completely understand God and He is not hidden anywhere as you claim on others behalf.

In fact as I have said, he is closer to you and me then ourselves.

Hasan

The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by martha martha wrote:

Peacemaker and Alwardah,

Thankyou for your replies so far. And I have to ask questions in IC as this is my main source of understanding Islam. To some I am probably asking strange questions.

In Islam these days, is there one man(scholar) that is more important than others? And why dont we have one main person ie like the Catholics have the Pope? I know that after the Prophet Muhammed (pbuH) that we need no other messenger, but having a main scholar to lead the muslims is necessary isnt it?

Excuse the question if it sounds a bit odd

Martha, your question seems to be genuine. There is a need for unity amongst Muslims. But it is not there. There is no unity in any religion Judaism, christianity and Islam. The christians have a pope for one sect. The Protestants don't like him. Some of them abuse him terribly.

Same is the case with Muslims. They do not have a leader (Imam). There are some sects amongst Muslims ( The Bohris and Agha Khanis etc) who do have an Imam. But most others, i.e. the majority group are on their own without a single leader. That is why they are suffering.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic