IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Our Destiny from Allah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Our Destiny from Allah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 8:13am

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikumu salaam Sister Ummziba and May Allah strengthen your imaan. Though i prefer flipping paper pages, there are some very simple software solutions that can assist you from time to time, insha Allah.  

http://www.islamasoft.co.uk/downloads.html

MOCKBA
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2005 at 8:57am

Assalamu alaikum, brother Mockba,

Thank you so much for the link to downloads.  I, too, would rather flip through paper, but can't afford to order books, so... the web is better than nothing!  I do appreciate it.  May Allah continue to help you to help others.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 5:25pm

Assalamu alaikum Brother Mockba,

Just wanted to say thank you so much again.  I have downloaded the hadith (freeware) and have been looking through it.  I am so thrilled to have this at my fingertips as I have no books of ahadith at all. 

It is not like having a book, but, it is so good to be able to look something up so easily!  I never realized there were free downloads of this caliber. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you! 

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic