IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - To whisper  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTo whisper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: To whisper
    Posted: 14 December 2007 at 5:53am

Anyone who is reading this, this is for whisper only so please no comments only the person in question.

Peacemaker when Whisper sees this you can close it I'm only creating this thread since whisper made the reply public I had to say something.

From me: Whisper, don't start another thread, please.
From Whisper: Angel, thanks a million for giving me a reason to stop. I was already thinking why would I spend so much of my energy on anyone who has lost his ability to understand anything of concern to others?

Whisper, you are being really low here!   

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 10:39am

When a thread has been closed, please don't start another thread with any relevance to that whatsoever.

11. Once a topic is closed, another thread with the same topic should not be opened. Any member doing so will be banned. If any post is deleted because it was found offensive to any religion or member/moderator, reposting of that message or similar messages will result in banning of that member.

Guidelines

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic