IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sister Alwardah Continue Fiqh Sunnah Book  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sister Alwardah Continue Fiqh Sunnah Book

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sister Alwardah Continue Fiqh Sunnah Book
    Posted: 04 November 2007 at 7:31am

Sister Alwardah Wrote:

"Fiqh is an effort by scholars to understand how to apply Allah�s Shariah to the constantly changing circumstance of life.

Fiqh Us-Sunnah by Sayyid Sabiq is one of the most comprehensive book on Fiqh (based on the similarities and differences of the four major Madhhabs), which is easy to understand"

Sister, Alwardah

Assalamu alaikum

I couldn't agree with you anymore. Sayid Sabiq Rahmatullahi Alaihi is considered one of the best scholar who ever wrote this subject. Muslims across globe accept his unique comprehensive book with dalil. Please continue sharing with us his insights and istikhraj so we may increase our knowledge of Islam.

BTW, I tried to reply to your post but I was denied to do so.

May Allah give us correct fiqh of Quran and sunnah. Amen

Walid

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2007 at 8:07am
Bi ismillahi rahmanir raheem

Yeah OK she posts the link on the forum for you to follow and read to your hearts content but you insist she actually goes and posts the entire voluminous work on a web forum.

clearly you must must follow some small sect somewhere or simply dont care who teaches you your deen as long as your friends are also doing the same thing.

Ikhwan beffore Akhirah right?

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2007 at 10:57am
This thread will be moved to intrafaith section.
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2007 at 3:28am

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

I have decided not to continue with the Fiqh us-Sunnah.

Just to clarify something � I had no intention to post the complete works, just highlighting the important points from this book.

Alhamdulillah! whatever has happened as happened for the best. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala works in mysterious ways and I take it as a sign (the discussion between Brother Rami and me) not to continue. Maybe it would have lead to Fitnah as we are not scholars who can answer questions, we only post things that we read or find online.

Consciously or sub-consciously we all follow one Imam in our main duties There is no denying that. My point is, we can and should accept a ruling which better serves our purpose as long as we have the evidence from the Glorious Qur'an and Sunnah and be open to other suggestions and rulings. There is a whole world out there waiting to be discovered, similarly there is a vast sea of Islamic knowledge to be harvested.

Those who are interested can study this subject at this link amongst others.

http://www.muslimaccess.com/sunnah/fiqh/Default.htm

Brother Rami, I don�t understand what you mean by this statement.

Ikhwan beffore Akhirah right?

I hope you are not implying because Brother Walid agrees with me, we are not going to succeed in the Akhirah����.I pray I am wrong in my assumptions, so please clarify. Jazakallahu Khairan.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala bless us with useful Knowledge and keep us on the path that lead to Jannatul-Firdaus Ameen!

Wa Alaikum Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 1:57pm
Bi ismillahi rahmanir raheem

No sister i wasnt referring to you, i was simply referring to the ugly behavior that is present with most muslim. That is there love for there fellow Muslims is stronger than there love for Islam to the point where they will believe anything as long as there friends believe the same thing.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 4:20am

As Salamu alaikum

Jazakallahu Khairan brothe for the explanation.

I think we all are guilty of this directly or indirectly..you, me, and all our muslim brothers and sister...that is why there is so much disunity amongst us.

May we learn from our mistakes and May Allah forgive us our shortcomings. Ameen.

Wa Alaikum Salam

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic