IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Catholics seeking answers re: Islam.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Catholics seeking answers re: Islam.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flameburns623 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Catholics seeking answers re: Islam.
    Posted: 31 May 2005 at 10:08am

With the kind permission of the moderators may I please note that at CatholicAnswers--a Roman Catholic apologetics forum--a number of questions are being raised about Islam right now. Non-Catholics are welocme to join the forum, and they actually provide a section entitled 'Non-Catholic Religions'. Right now, they have very few Muslims who visit their board--the last one who was there apparently declined to respect their rules and has been temporarily suspended. Most of the questions being raised are being answered by non-Muslims who are simply 'guessing' at the answers at best. The forum is generally congenial to it's non-Catholic visitors, though individual posters might or might not be civil. Obviously 'strongarm' tactics to try to proselytize Roman Catholics would not be looked upon kindly but there are many who would gladly listen and dialogue with a Muslim. Any Muslim who might be interested in answering some of the questions being raised could visit:

http://forums.catholic.com/index.php

Or search for 'Catholic Answers' via your search engine. I am not Roman Catholic (nor a Muslim) myself and am not seeking to advert their forum but thought perhaps some would like to participate in discussions there. Hopefully this post does not violate rules of behavior nor offend anyone.

Meedo View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 3:27pm
i will register now inshallah
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 2:52pm
My dear brother flameburns623  what stops them visiting this site, if they are so much interested in Islam? Other than that, not only Catholics, but many others blogs are doing the same thing. But would that mean Muslims should and must respond to such blogs? I don't think so, simply because those who don't listen, it hardly matter what shall be discussed and for those who do listen carefully, they don't stay at heresy discussions for a long. Hope you would rather encourage them to visit here if they think they have any thing concrete against Islam other than heresy.
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2005 at 9:30pm
exactly.If they wanto ask or raise question on islam, send them here.And what type of question they ask?Unlogical and stupid.Trust me.
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic