IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why I was censored for this long?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why I was censored for this long?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why I was censored for this long?
    Posted: 10 October 2007 at 5:13am

To Moderators:

Ramadan Karem to all of you. Just want to know why you censored me while non muslims enjoy free to post, comment and roam freely. Moreover, why do you refuse to reply my private emails and complains.

You said Abu Mujahid is guest group? Why?

On the eve of Eid I have no choice but to sign in with different name.  

May Allah show you how to have patient with your fellow muslims.

Eid Mubarak to all of you.

Abu Mujahid

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 6:15am
Bi ismillahi rahmani raheem

You broke the forum guidlines repeatedly, the non muslims didnt.

if fou dont agree, well you are not the judge so dont cause fitnah.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Walid View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 8:59am
Eid Mubarak

Rami fear Allah. Telling Quran and sunnah as its was/is/will not be a fitnah.

Abu Mujahid
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 3:07pm
Bi ismillahi rahmani raheem

Eid Mubarak

I fear allah br you clearly dont by accusing me.

Maybe you think your word is Allahs and is never wrong, maybe you think you are masum [infalible], maybe you think you speak on behalf of the prophet [sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam], maybe you think your understanding of Islam is the only right one, maybe you dont understand the deen how it was and simply think becouse you had a thought it came from lawh al fahfuz [the preserved tablet] directly to you and we all should all listen becouse you are speaking.

There are more knowledgeable people than you in this world who understand the deen better than you and in a different way than you.

But none of that is why you where banned, you broke the forum guidlines plain and simple.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Walid View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2007 at 6:02am

Rami,

I'm not here to cause fitnah if you understand what is real fitnah is all about!!. I'm here to present Islam as sahaba understood while my head is up. I'm open to be challenged and corrected with proof from any brother or sister who learned islam from its real sources. But shutting me down under disguise of breaking rules shows how your Islamic understanding need to be beefed up.

Hope you don't force honest contributers to sign in everyday with  a new user name

Abu Mujahid (now Walid)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic