IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Galloway in the US Senate:UNCUT!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Galloway in the US Senate:UNCUT!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Galloway in the US Senate:UNCUT!
    Posted: 08 October 2007 at 7:26pm
Bi ismillahi rahmani raheem

assalamu alaikum

Galloway in the US Senate: FULL AND UNCUT!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wj0m0dSUPR8&mode=related& search=

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2010 at 8:56pm
?

Edited by Sign*Reader - 23 March 2010 at 3:21pm
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2010 at 11:34pm
THis post is really old, and I couldn't access it here in UK because of US copyright.

NOt sure why people like this Galloway fellow. Certainly many here don't. Over the past 2 years his behavior has deteriorated :(
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2010 at 3:27pm
George Galloway at the US Senate Part 1

Edited by Sign*Reader - 23 March 2010 at 3:23pm
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2010 at 11:02am
Salam Sign*

Thanks for posting the link. I looked at it in depth...also many others, so as not to be biased either way. I made sure I did much research ( I know you will pull me up on it if I get the minutest tincy wincy bit wrong ) so I did not rely on media reports, but listened instead to his tv appearances/talks etc.

The findings were illuminating. Mr Galloway contradicts himself over and over again. In one talk he is clearly for Hamas, in others he opposes Hamas.

He does indeed have a large following of muslim supporters in the UK, however I am not sure they all knew he voted in favor of reducing the legal age of consent for homosexuals to 16 in England and Wales. I find his view on this rather odd especially as he was sexually abused when he was 11 by a school janitor.

He is in favor of arranged marriages..you will know of course that he was married to Yassar Arafats niece for some years. In one interview I looked at he clearly does not approve of the western style relationships and divorces. But his 2nd wife, Arafat's neice, divorced him for his unreasonable behavior and he certainly had several extra marital relationships with other women, which blows his opinion of westernised sexual behavior out the window. TO top it all his Lebanese 'girlfriend' gave birth to a son in 2007 . Which doesn't do much for him being in favor of arranged marriage either. I was unable to establish if he is a muslim or not, though he is eloquent with islamic greetings etc.... but that means little these days if you want to deceive. So...it is all rather confusing. I am not sure George Galloway really understands which side of the fence he is on but I think time will tell if he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. BTW he did a good impression of a cat when he was on Big Brother. BUt I could not post it here as it was rather distasteful.

To end on a positive note however he is indeed a good orator and certainly holds the attention of his audience.

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2010 at 12:12pm
W'a'salaam:
All the things that you noted been part of his bio in Wiki...

Edited by Sign*Reader - 23 March 2010 at 3:20pm
martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2010 at 8:38pm
Salams,

Perhaps for once then wiki has got its info correct, as I certainly did not use it for my research. And I am kind of surprised that you mention astrology?
However,it is good George Galloway has the courage to speak out when others only mutter in private, so I can see why you like this guy so much. BUt something tells me he will eventually shoot himself in the foot and many will turn against him.
He was right to call G. Bush a wolf. He was right to criticise Tony Blair and the Labour Party, the Iraq war, etc etc, but I am not convinced his motives are entirely genuine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic