IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Qur�anic verse of the day  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Qur�anic verse of the day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 777879
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xavi9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2017 at 1:44am
The Qur'an is a complete and relaxed book
hamza33 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamza33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2018 at 2:50am

My Favourite Quote From Quran:

فَبِ�£َيِّ آلاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
Al-Qur’an, 055 (Ar-Rahman [The Beneficent, The Mercy Giving])

Quran Majeed app is beautiful app developed for Android and iOS. It is a beautiful app with translations in multiple languages including English and Urdu. Some of the other features of Quran Majeed app includes 40+ audio recitations from different renowned reciters from around the world along with Tafsirs in Arabic,English and Urdu. If you are an iOS user you can also find Tajweed rules in the app which helps in reciting the Quran in the correct manner. With 1M+ downloads and many other features, Quran Majeed offers a complete package that is going to help you understand the true message of Quran developed by PDMS
IIML View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IIML Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2020 at 8:50am
وَسِيقَ ٱلَّذِينَ ٱتَّقَوْا۟ رَبَّهُمْ إِلَى ٱلْجَنَّةِ زُمَرًا حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَا جَآءُوهَا وَفُتِحَتْ �£َبْوَٰبُهَا وَقَالَ لَهُمْ خَزَنَتُهَا سَلَٰمٌ عَلَيْكُمْ طِبْتُمْ فَٱدْخُلُوهَا خَٰلِدِينَ

Transliteration: Waseeqa allatheena ittaqaw rabbahum ila aljannati zumaran hatta itha jaooha wafutihat abwabuha waqala lahum khazanatuha salamun AAalaykum tibtum faodkhulooha khalideena

Translation:But those who feared their Lord will be driven to Paradise in groups until, when they reach it while its gates have been opened and its keepers say, "Peace be upon you; you have become pure; so enter it to abide eternally therein," [they will enter].[COLOR=blue][Quran 39:73][/COLOR]
IIML View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IIML Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2020 at 11:59am
إِنَّ ٱلْمُبَذِّرِينَ كَانُوٓا۟ إِخْوَٰنَ ٱلشَّيَٰطِينِ وَكَانَ ٱلشَّيْطَٰنُ لِرَبِّهِۦ كَفُورًا
Transliteration:Inna almubaththireena kanoo ikhwana alshshayateeni wakana alshshaytanu lirabbihi kafooran
Translation:Indeed, the wasteful are brothers of the devils, and ever has Satan been to his Lord ungrateful.(Quran 17:27)
IIML View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IIML Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2020 at 9:28am
فَعَصَوْا۟ رَسُولَ رَبِّهِمْ فَ�£َخَذَهُمْ �£َخْذَةً رَّابِيَةً
Transliteration: FaAAasaw rasoola rabbihim faakhathahum akhthatan rabiyatan
Translation: And they disobeyed the messenger of their Lord, so He seized them with a seizure exceeding [in severity].(Quran 69:10)

quran_tilawat786 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quran_tilawat786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2020 at 12:21am
MashaAllah, very nice contribution.
I am also trying to contribute in spreading the Quran Tilawat. Here is my blog where I have tried to contribute a little bit. Here you can listen, read and download Quran tilawat like Surah Fatiha and all other surahs of Quran, in Arabic, Urdu and English language. 
fajrdua View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fajrdua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2022 at 3:06am
“And indeed, I fear the successors after me, and my wife has been barren, so give me from Yourself an heir. Who will inherit me and inherit from the family of Jacob. And make him, my Lord, pleasing [to You].”... Read more on: Fajrdua.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 777879
  Share Topic