IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Es_Selam’un Aleykum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Es_Selam�un Aleykum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Es_Selam�un Aleykum
    Posted: 12 March 2005 at 4:39am

My Brothers and Sisters including non-muslims,i need a break for a time period.I am really at shock by the cause of the new board.I can't believe that brother Adj deleted all the traditional and wonderful history and the design of the old webboard.I see that he turned to the board to a third class copy of the others like a yahoo group!....brother Adj was so far away from the board,he was not replying the e-mails came from the members;he could not understand what we need;who gave this important mission to him????

While i was talking about the revolution about the board,i was not waiting a damage on it's own beautiful design,colors and smell covered with the memories;i have some principles and give care to them...i just need a break;may be i'll turn back...Keep on reading and writing and don't give worth to my leaving;no matter;no problem...kings are the kings;insight is the insight...

Coming to a promise:your happiness is my happiness;then my happiness should be your happiness,instead of a pain....

Edited by Suleyman
adji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2005 at 9:35am

Dear Suleyman,
One of the reason we discontinued the old we board because the company who made the webboard no longer exist. So there is no update, no tech support etc. The feature that we really want to have is sending a link of a topic to friends (like recommendation), on this new weboard all the URL if fully qualified, so we can just copy the URL and send it to anybody, they can read the topic just by clicking the link. And many other features that insha Allah you will enjoy it after you get more familiar with it.
From IslamiCity eyes, this new board written with asp, so easier to integrate with other Islamicity applications.

Regarding similar with yahoo, yes we agree with you, but I think similar with others not always bad.

Edited by administrator
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic