IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Check Out this Website  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Check Out this Website

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Andalus, with all due respect I am reminding you of discussion board rule #4 and if your reference to scholars/clerics, even though you don't agree that they are in fact deserving to be called scholars, as "riff raff" is, I believe, against the rules and only causes fitna and like responses.  Certainly you can make your point without such inflammatory language.  And Allah Knows Best.

Assalam Aleikum Br.

Did you delete your reply to me? I have been busy and was going to reply to your last response, but I cannot find it?

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 6:54pm
Bi ismillahi rahmani raheem

Can we state the group these sites represent whether wahabi, hanafi, maliki etc... so people who dont follow them don't accidentally take knowledge from them.

This will also allow people to make an informed decision about the site. As there is no such thing as simply being a muslim and all fiqh is one mantra this should be in the guidelines i think.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 1:26am

Andulus,

You defend me as a brother?!!! masha Allah what a heart change! I thought you were busy for Wahabi sellout as you like to call us all the time. Your name calling border or outnumber of that Halik/ blind Nuh Keller/GF Haddad.

Aside from your insults and constant lies about real Ahlul sunnah you should know that leaving empty quarrel was/is not earth shattering silence. It is deen. What you�ve done was recycling old lies decorated by mistakes of some scholars. Hence, no one has expected from your long never ending copying/pasting to tell the real stand of ahlu sunnah in Sifat (Allah's attribute). I made my points clear while you dangled around your lies as usual. Hafiz Ibnu Hajar and Imam Al-nawawi of tafwed madhab fi babi alsifat need no rebuttal. Other Ulima did it in very eloquent manner while others said they are not all that been said about. You couldn't grab simple fact since you think scholars cannot make mistakes. I could counter you with what Imam Bukhari, Muslim, Ibnu Khuziama and others stated clearly contrary to what they said.  However, I left that argument because you were not truth seeker fellow. You were just usual sufi arrogant mushaqib (trouble maker) who love to quarrel.

But since you thought this is a game and there are winners and losers I will post again what ahlu Sunnah said about Asha�irah and its follower�s insha Allah for education purpose only. 

Andulus, don't forget it was you who failed to challenge a single chapter of Sh. Ibnu Abdulwahab Tawheed book. Hope you enjoyed reading despite your pure hate toward him

Meanwhile, claiming I'm doing taqleed shows how you lack simple understanding of what we were talking about. In addition, your call on ahlu Sunnah scholars as riff raff needs no further comment. Your withdrawal was not even based on guideline violation let alone an Islamic conviction. May Allah give you clean heart with real Islamic knowledge. 

Lastly, don't deter innocent muslims from increasing their knowledge. The above website is gold mine for pure Islamic knowledge seekers.

PS:  Abuaiyash, I wonder if you know well the man you sat with him. What he said about Islam is on record. Clean Aqeedah is more important than social platonic behavior.

Abu Mujahid

Edited by Abu Mujahid
Islam need true muslims
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 6:48am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Lastly, don't deter innocent muslims from increasing their knowledge. The above website is gold mine for pure Islamic knowledge seekers.

your posts are turning into nothing but a propaganda tool for the wahhabi sect.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 1:29pm

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

Bi ismillahi rahmani raheem

Can we state the group these sites represent whether wahabi, hanafi, maliki etc... so people who dont follow them don't accidentally take knowledge from them.

This will also allow people to make an informed decision about the site. As there is no such thing as simply being a muslim and all fiqh is one mantra this should be in the guidelines i think.

Assalam Aleikum.

I think this would be a great idea. I know that when I first converted, I feel into this group for a about a year as they claimed to be the "real deal" and I had no other way of knowing.

Enjoyed your input and thoughts as always

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Abu Mujahid Abu Mujahid wrote:

Andulus,

You defend me as a brother?!!! masha Allah what a heart change! I thought you were busy for Wahabi sellout as you like to call us all the time. Your name calling border or outnumber of that Halik/ blind Nuh Keller/GF Haddad.

Aside from your insults and constant lies about real Ahlul sunnah you should know that leaving empty quarrel was/is not earth shattering silence. It is deen. What you�ve done was recycling old lies decorated by mistakes of some scholars. Hence, no one has expected from your long never ending copying/pasting to tell the real stand of ahlu sunnah in Sifat (Allah's attribute). I made my points clear while you dangled around your lies as usual. Hafiz Ibnu Hajar and Imam Al-nawawi of tafwed madhab fi babi alsifat need no rebuttal. Other Ulima did it in very eloquent manner while others said they are not all that been said about. You couldn't grab simple fact since you think scholars cannot make mistakes. I could counter you with what Imam Bukhari, Muslim, Ibnu Khuziama and others stated clearly contrary to what they said.  However, I left that argument because you were not truth seeker fellow. You were just usual sufi arrogant mushaqib (trouble maker) who love to quarrel.

Amazing. I was so ignorant that I replied and dissected the trashy dishonest "wahabi" polemics you were pasting on the forum and I was so ignorant that you were unable to respond. If you have convinced yourself of this rubbish, then be happy in your dellusion. Ignorance is bliss brother, and every indication implies you are extremely happy with yourself.

But since you thought this is a game and there are winners and losers I will post again what ahlu Sunnah said about Asha�irah and its follower�s insha Allah for education purpose only.

LOL......I showed you the mistranslations and misuse of scholary works at the hands of your pseudo "scholars", and you simply keep "pasting" the same drivel that is the trademark of your deviant sect. Seriously. You did not deal with any single point given to you. Rants and tirades and "opinionated assertions" are not "replies".

Andulus, don't forget it was you who failed to challenge a single chapter of Sh. Ibnu Abdulwahab Tawheed book. Hope you enjoyed reading despite your pure hate toward him

Your lack of critical thinking skills (which is why, I imagine, that you are unable to debate your basic deviant beliefs and you simply accept them "blindly") is causing great misery for you, and for me because it slows down the thread. Not posting something is not the same thing as "failing" to post something. Take a look at intrafaith and you will find that someone deleted everything, including my rebuttals to the unscholarly "drivel" that you polluted the forum with. You remember, the rebuttals that you faile dto address. Not even "once" did you adress anything. 

So, seeing that someone really hated what had been presented, for the sake of the feelings of others, I "let it go". This is the difference between your cult group and Ahl Assunah. I can live and let live, but the very bases of your deviant, and intellectually bankrupt creed keeps you in constant odds with everyone around you.

Meanwhile, claiming I'm doing taqleed shows how you lack simple understanding of what we were talking about.

You do make taqlid. My goodness, you have not been able to debate a single point regarding your bankrupt cult. Seriously.

If you cannot debate it, and only make claims about it, then this implies that you do not really understand it, or the arguments of the scholars of Ahl Assunah. This again implies that you have a belief that you do not reaaly understand. Hence, you are making taqlid. Your problem is that you speak before you think, and your entire life has been a constant struggle between the truth and your precoceptions. Becuase you do not challenge your preconceptions, they challenge you, and that is your curse.

In addition, your call on ahlu Sunnah scholars as riff raff needs no further comment.

I did not call Ahl Assunah scholars riff raff, I called "wahabi" clerics that. There is a difference. And I took the word back because I am able to see when I might have been able to use a better word. No regrets though!

Your withdrawal was not even based on guideline violation let alone an Islamic conviction. May Allah give you clean heart with real Islamic knowledge. 

Incoherent. You will have to clean that up?

Quote Lastly, don't deter innocent muslims from increasing their knowledge. The above website is gold mine for pure Islamic knowledge seekers.

It is you who tries to mislead. Lets review:

You deceptively put up a link that is a pure "wahabi" site, while trying to imply that it is a site where traditional Islamic knowledge is found.

I would not have a problem as a participant here at this forum is you would have identified the site at least as "salafi" (you guys are trying really hard to convince the rest of the world that there is no such thing as a wahabi, which is a lie).

PS:  Abuaiyash, I wonder if you know well the man you sat with him. What he said about Islam is on record. Clean Aqeedah is more important than social platonic behavior.

Abu Mujahid

Ah yes...the "wahabi" police. These are followers of Muhammad Ibn Abd'l Wahab who frequent mosques and use their personal convictions to size up other Muslims to detemrine if they are really Muslim or not.

These are the same guys who frown and tell you how wrong you are when they see "dhikr beads", and then sit and try to argue with you when you ignore them continue to mind your own business, upon which you will here the "wahabi" mantra...."shirk, dhaif, kufr, bida"..etc, etc.

For those who follow this heresy blindly, there is no room for getting along, only when become brainwashed by their deviance will they allow you to be in peace. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic