IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Islamic Events, Converence & Shows
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Chronicles of the Shariah. Evolution of Fiqh.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chronicles of the Shariah. Evolution of Fiqh.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saira_D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chronicles of the Shariah. Evolution of Fiqh.
    Posted: 22 January 2010 at 12:49pm
AL KAUTHAR INSTITUTE

CHRONICLES OF THE SHARIAH
The Evolution of Fiqh

MANCHESTER
Sat 20th & Sun 21st February 2010
University Level Weekend Course
by
Sheikh Imtiyaz Damiel

We find so much discussion and debate takes place around the subject of Shar'iah, what is it? Is it relevant today? The four imams; who were they? What made them the figures they are? Following a madhab; what does it mean to follow a madhab? Should we follow a madhab or not? How did they reach us today? Why did these four schools flourish whilst others did not?

After attending this course you will feel confident about:

The Importance of learning about the history of the Shariah

The definition of Fiqh, Shariah, Ijtihad and Taqleed

Fiqh in the time of the four Imams and their effect on history

All about the importance of Taqleed, when it is done, to who and by whom

So lets get to know about the fascinating history of Shariah

only 29 days to go!!
Book your place now

you can enrol and find further information at:
">www.alkauthar.org
khoyes View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khoyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 2:32am
Fiqh has always been dreadful for Ali: �There is just so much differences and so many opinions that it really confuses me. I read this book and I think this is fine, and I read that and I end up changing my opinion again! This is really frustrating! Isn�t the Quran the same, the hadeeth the same, the Arabic language the same?! How is it that the companions always agreed and never differed except in some matters whereas we always disagree and we largely never agree except in some matters?! Why in the world do we have madhabs?! We are not going to be asked in the grave which madhab we followed, are we?! We could all just follow a scholar and that would suffice wouldn�t it? I think its all been a dreadful mistake!!�

Sound familiar?

Can you help Ali?

What are your thoughts?

Find out at AlKauthar Institutes'
"Chronicles of the Shari'ah"
in Manchester on 20th and 21st February 2010.

Enrol online NOW!
khoyes View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khoyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 7:47am
Assalaamu'alaikum Warahmatullah

InshaAllah the course Chronicles of the Shari'ah will be taking place at the venue below

Salford Law School
Lady Hale Building
University of Salford
Salford
Greater Manchester
M5 4WT
Since there are limited food outlets in the surrounding area, we will be selling food on both days, inshaAllah. You will be notified of further details via email closer to the time inshaAllah.
If you have any queries please contact us [email protected]

InshaAllah look forward to seeing the crowd there.
Wassalaamu'alaikum
Al Kauthar Manchester
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic