IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A  Questions For Abu Loren  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Questions For Abu Loren

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Al Saadiqeen21 - you mistake 'mind games' for discussion and learning. Without it you will never progress beyond the muddy waters you are in at present. You mistake the sludge you spout for the wine of paradise.

May Allah clear your mind and mouth of pollution. Peace to you.

Thumbs%20Up
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 11:08am
Al Saadiqeen, it is you, whose age I would ask.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

12 for the time when ye ought to be a teacher, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

These are the words God speaks to me when I think of you. 

People are trying to discuss with you but you seem simply unable to digest the mature words of people, being far too caught up in your own perceived glory.

Praying God's guidance,

and peace.

Edited by Caringheart - 20 May 2014 at 11:15am
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

12 for the time when ye ought to be a teacher, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

God , Yahuwa Etc Have Never-Ever spoken to in your whole life , You cliam to be a christian. And your Lying on Creater / God , Shame on you .

The Scriptures does speak of people like you tho .

The Book of Psalms Chapter 109 , And It's States , And I Quote ;

Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise.

2For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me; they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.

3They compassed me about also with words of hatred, and fought against me without a cause.

4For my love they are my adversaries, but I give myself unto prayer.

5They have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.

6Set Thou a wicked man over him, and let Satan stand at his right hand.

7When he shall be judged, let him be condemned, and let his prayer be counted as sin.

8Let his days be few, and let another take his office.

9Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

10Let his children be continually vagabonds and beg; let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

11Let the extortioner catch all that he hath, and let the strangers despoil his labor.

12Let there be none to extend mercy unto him, neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.

13Let his posterity be cut off, and in the generation to follow let their name be blotted out.

14Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered by the LORD, and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

15Let them be before the LORD continually, that He may cut off the memory of them from the earth;

16because he remembered not to show mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.

17As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him; as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

18As he clothed himself with cursing as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water and like oil into his bones.

19Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and as a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.

20Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD and of them that speak evil against my soul.

21But do Thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for Thy name's sake; because Thy mercy is good, deliver Thou me.

22For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me.

23I am gone like the shadow when it declineth; I am tossed up and down as the locust.

24My knees are weak through fasting, and my flesh faileth of fatness.

25I have become a reproach also unto them; when they looked upon me they shook their heads.

26Help me, O LORD my God! O save me according to Thy mercy,

27that they may know that this is Thy hand--that Thou, LORD, hast done it.

28Let them curse, but Thou bless; when they arise let them be ashamed, but let Thy servant rejoice.

29Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.

30I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise Him among the multitude.

31For He shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 11:42am

People are trying to discuss with you but you seem simply unable to digest the mature words of people, being far too caught up in your own perceived glory.

Praying God's guidance,

and peace.

You have this Habit of thinking you can speak for everyone , Thats not true They're Some here don't even believe that silly -ness your posting .

Personaly you have no knowldge whatsoever . Keyword What-So-Ever . And it an Insult to christianity that you're allow  to get away with the Garbage your posting on this fourm . And this is not an attack its real ....
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 10:22am
nearest among them in love ... wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. - qur'an

now of course there are those who are arrogant as there will be amongst all men, but obviously Muhammad saw something in the Christian way.

It was asserted by one that we are not brothers, but I assert that we are... 'nearest amongst them in love'
asalaam.

Edited by Caringheart - 28 May 2014 at 10:22am
Blessed be God forever
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2014 at 11:55am

nearest among them in love ... wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. - qur'an

now of course there are those who are arrogant as there will be amongst all men, but obviously Muhammad saw something in the Christian way.

It was asserted by one that we are not brothers, but I assert that we are... 'nearest amongst them in love'
asalaam.

The Holy Qur'aan 2 ; 159 - 162 , Revealed In The Year 624 - 626 A.D. Al Baqarah ( The Heifer ) , Where It States , And I Quote ;

Begin All Things Using The Name Of The Source Allah The Rahman  , Who Is The Most Merciful .

Verse 159 . Surely , those who Conceal what we the Heavenly Host sent down ( The Qur'aan ) which is from clear evidences and the leading calmness , and even after what We Heavenly Host made clear for the Naas in the Scriptures (The Torah of Mosheh )  , thesebare those whom The Source , Allah has put a Physical Curse  ( Allah )  curse people , and also all those who have the power to curse them .

Verse 160 . Except for those who repent and Work to Aslahuw 'Perfect Themselves and make things clear , these are those of Whom I accept repentance ; and I , ( Allah ) am Al Tawaab '' The Accepter of Repentance ,Al Rahiym 'The Merciful ( Source )

Verse 161,  Surely those who Conceal What They Know Are Truth  and die ( in that state ) of Concealing The Truth , these are those who have a physical curse from The Source Allah , and ( From ) Al Malaa-ikat  , The  Angelic Messengers ; and the Ajma'oyn ' Community of Mortals .

Verse 162 . They are eternally damned in it ; and the pain will not be lightened from them , nor shall they be given a respite they can't see it .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic