IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Love/Relationships/Help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Love/Relationships/Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Wisher View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Love/Relationships/Help
    Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:32am
Yes i do know...but i cant feel anything about anything...im talking about emotions in general...i just cant feel and i dont know why...i dont hurt i dont feel happy but im not mad at it or sad or upset about it...i just cant feel and i dont know what is causing it...and yes i still love her.
arabia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arabia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2006 at 10:12am

asalamualaykum , hey wisher my advice is to marry her allah (swt) made one person just for you  if shes the naseeb then she is you cant really control your heart or the love you have for her and just as long as you two arent doing anything bad then  you are fine inshallah she is the one for you and she will make you happy masalama

peace

ameensn View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ameensn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:53pm
oh brother we r discussing and we dint ask about each other sorry, anyhow where r u from whats ur name,im syed from india.
Wisher View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:26pm
Yes it is a good thing and it helps us both...we've just solved the fight and now we're fine...Al hamdulilah...well all i have to do is wait now...i do acctually leave things in the hands of Allah...when im thinking about her and what im doin...i always do one thing...i pray a single prayer in which i say the same thing every time..."Allah guide me and protect me" and i think Allah has...and i thank Allah for it always...nothing has gone to far and we're both working things out...for things i cant help myself with i always trust it with Allah...i trust everything in Allah...He is the only one that can truely help me...and i do thank u people too...ill keep u posted...
ameensn View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ameensn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 9:05pm

its very good to hear that u r keeping physical distance , may ALLAH guide u in thr right path ,please visit this site u will be benifited

www.shariahway.com

Wisher View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:23pm

Keeping physical distance is not a problem...we live 40 miles apart...and i havent seen her in 3 months...we just talk online everyday...thats all...so its kinda rough and kind of a good thing...we're learning to work things out even though we arent seeing each other directly...although we are still in a fight...

ameensn View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ameensn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:17pm

Brother we all are human beings we do few acts same as every one, falling in love is nothing wrong in it ,once u fall in love both liked each other and want to marry its good nothing wrong in it, for this their is no need for u to strugle u can go ahead and get her marry with the consent of ur parents.

islam is very beautifull religion it has given right for a girl and boy to select their life partners so u both did.

Only thing u have to make sure that u have to keep physical  distance from her till u get marry , if u cant then marry her as soon as u can ,it will help to avoid sins.

the only request to you is marry her as soon as u can and till that avoid personal and physical meetings.

Wisher View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:30pm
Ya big fight...she thinks im an ass...i think i messed up...help...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic