IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - a woman’second marriage  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

a woman’second marriage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonia23580 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a woman’second marriage
    Posted: 15 June 2007 at 2:04pm
  asslam-o-alaikum     &n bsp;   If a man dies in an accident and his wife after completing her "iddat' marries another man .After some time she knows that there was a misunderstanding and her first husband is  alive then is her second marriage valid or not.  1.What should she do if she wants to live with her first husband  AND  2.What should she do if she wants to line with her second husband?   Pleease give islamic view in such cases.
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2007 at 5:51am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaykum

Sister you need to contact some Alim with these questions because the answer to this might change with a minute detail.

Wassalam

Edited by fatima
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
sonia23580 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonia23580 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2007 at 11:12pm
 Please suggest me some sites where i can quickly  find answers to questions.On most of the sites we have to wait for a long time for our answers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic