IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My Reply To All  Women  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Reply To All Women

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdul-Salaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Reply To All Women
    Posted: 29 August 2008 at 8:48am
  Thank you all so much for your responce to my post on the subject of woman.  The equal spiritual rights granted to all by Allah and the personal resposibilty that goes with it bares witness to the  truth of the faith i have come to embrace. The Quran as Allahs last testement to humanity teaches me the truth in all things. And that you can and should use it to distinguish what is true in the words of all our profets that have been twisted for the vanity of man. That being said let me share this with some husbends as well.
Some words Of Allahs Beloved Profet Jesus(uhp)

At this point, an aged woman who had approached the group that she might hear Issa.Was pushed aside by one of the men in diguse who placed himself before her.

Issa said: It is not proper that a son should push aside his mother to occupy the first place which sould be hers.

Whosoever respects not their mother the most saced being next to heaven is unworthy of the name of son.

Listen therefore to what i'm about to say, Respect woman for she is the mother of the universe and all truth of divine creation dwells within her.

She is the basis of all that is good and beautiful, and she is also the seed of life and death.

On her depends the entire existence of humankind, for she is our moral and natural support in all our works.

She gives birth amid suffering, by the sweat of her brow she watches over your growth. And untill her death you cause her the most intense anguish.

Bless her and ador her, for she is your best friend and support upon this earth.

Respect her and protect her, in doing this you will win her love and her heart. And you will be pleasing to Allah for this shall many of you sins be remitted.

Therefore, love your wives and respect them for tomorrow they shall be mothers, and later grandmothers of a whole nation.

Be yeilding toward your wife her love Enobles men, Softens his hardened heart, and tames the beast and makes of it a Lamb.

Just as Allah seperated day from night, and the land from the waters, So women possess the devine talant of separating good intentions from evil thoughts in men.

Therefore we say unto to you, After Allah your thoughts should belong to woman and wives. Woman being the divine temple wherein you shall most easily obtain perfect happiness.

Draw your moral strength from this temple there you will forget your sorrows and failures, you will recover the exhausted forces necessary
to help your siblings.

Do not expose her to humiliation, for you would thereby humiliate yourself and lose the sentiment of love. Without which nothing exists in this world.

Protect your wife, that she my protect you and all your family. All that you do for your mother, your wife, for a widow, or another woman in distress you shall have done to Allah.

This writing comes from a non-conanical text. it's origins are questionable but it's from as far away from the orthodox church as it could get. It's from Tibet brought to them by merchents from the holyland.   
 I find it a most beautiful sentament.

May the word of Allah though his Messenger Muhammad(pbuh) guide us into all truth.

Edited by Abdul-Salaam - 02 September 2008 at 12:22pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic