IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need Advice/Help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Advice/Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Advice/Help
    Posted: 14 July 2008 at 5:33am
Slm ,I'm new
 I need advice I'm very scared because my Ex is supposed to give me financial support but didn't and he get marry again and now after 4 years we aregoing through financial  but in court as he been playing games by running away everytime , My court case is in August ,I need everybody prayer because my Ex lies a lt and everybody beleive him and i feel down and depress and I'm not getting any help even my solicitor is not hearing me ,I'm only depending on Allah . Please help as lots of black magic going on in this case. Allah Bless slm

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 1:08pm
Aslama Alaikum Maisy,

Welcome to the forum, sadly under such circumstances..

It is truly sad when situations come to this.

Can you get another solicitor?

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
famania View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote famania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 2:25am

Dear Maisy,

I would suggest you go to a person who can break this black magic, so that first of all you can become strong. First improve your health and mental stress. After that do a lot of excessive duas. This will surely inshallah inshallah help you overcome your problems. At least keep you at mental ease till you get out of the problem.

And if you are going through some financial problem, meanwhile look for a job to take care of yourself, this might help. But don't inform anyone about it. Cause I am assuming this might have a negative point for your case, correct me if I am wrong.

This is just an hour of test, its not like you have to go through this forever, just a matter of time. Keep yourself together. I know at this time of hour, anyone can get broken down easily by the situation you are in. I know it's easy for people to say don't worry everything will be all rite. But sister you, yourself and your Allah knows better than anyone what exactly you are going through.

Eventually you will come out of this situation. Inshallah, I will pray for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic