IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blasphemy in the Nederlands  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBlasphemy in the Nederlands

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2007 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by syed123 syed123 wrote:

Blindly venting your fury on the  right wing Freedom Party is only going to help it by validating its  distorted views about Islam.

The 2002 assassination of Dutch anti-immigration politician Pim Fortuyn  and the 2004  murder of the Controversial Dutch filmmaker and newspaper columnist Theo van Gogh, who made a film about violence against women in Islamic societies poisoned the general population's views about muslims in general and led to the rise of far right parties like the one above.

The ultra right wing parties like the freedom party needs and thrives on violence committed in the name of islam.

This is precisely the reason why muslims need to condemn and isolate violent elements within itself and urgently engage in intrafaith dialogue and constructive exercises aimed at propagating the progressive and peaceful nature of islam.

Salaam Alaikum!

You ask a very complicated thing. "This is precisely the reason why muslims need to condemn and isolate violent elements within itself ". These people combine the violent acts of things like 9/11 and the London Subway bombings with the acts of the blessed mujahideen of Chechnya, Palestine, and Bosnia. We live in a very complicated world where it is hard to see through political affiliation to the true heart of Jihad. I will never stop defending this Ummah from genocide and eradication. I will even give my life if needed. Just because someone cannot tell the difference between mass murders of thousands of civilians and the defense against rapists and murderers does not mean I will hold back my thoughts. If I could find a way to Chechnya you must believe that I would be fighting right beside the glorious mujahideen. That is where these people are caught up, and that is why they will never understand our religion truely. May Allah guide us all to the true and straight path.

And always remember, Allah(swt) ALWAYS knows best.

Salaam Alaikum

Edited by Slot
syed123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2007 at 2:14pm

Muslims today primarily  need to first concentrate on the Jihad within one's own self which needs greater self discipline,control and strength when compared to the external Jihad.

Edited by syed123
Slot View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2007 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by syed123 syed123 wrote:

Muslims today primarily  need to first concentrate on the Jihad within one's own self which needs greater self discipline,control and strength when compared to the external Jihad.

Ignore the external Jihad for long enough and you will not have a living mind or heart to focus on the internal.

syed123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2007 at 11:09am

With all due respects you are totally and way off the mark.

The Internal Jihad is the primary Jihad.

First conquer yourself   and control your senses  and impulses and then the external factors come into play.

Slot View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2007 at 11:25am

and i'm not arguing with you that Jihad al-Nafs is the primary Jihad but if you ignore the others then you are limping on a strong foot but you are limping nonetheless. You also shouldn't be telling people to go focus on Jihad al-Nafs as you have no idea what they do on a daily basis, especially through the internet. Without the Mujahideen in Bosnia it would have been an absolute massacre. The same with Chechnya. If you stay inside your house and read Qu'ran all day when there is a battle going on outside then your house will come down on top of you. While it was good you were concentrating on Jihad al-Nafs you really should have been concentrating on defending your family, friends, and the ummah.

syed123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 10:10pm

Wake up my dear brother and start getting the facts straight.

Bosnia was saved by the Americans without whom a greater massacre by the serbs would have occured.

Also Kosovo which is predominantly muslim is being backed in its fight for independence by the United states.

The sorry state of the entire muslim world is due to the lack of emphasis on Jihad al- Nafs.

Edited by syed123
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 11:47pm
The guy looks like a creep.  But, come on, every time some idiot opens their mouth, you can't go calling for them to be killed.

There are ways of defending ones faith that do not require bloodshed or violence.  Remember, Blasphemy is going to be punished by the Almighty God himself.  Be satisfied in that knowledge and work to prove their works false. 

If the Mujahadeen focused more on humanitarian aid in the Sudan, Palestine and Central Asia, there would not be so much suffering among Muslims.  If they worked as missionaries instead of bloodthirsty cowards holding women hostage, they would spread Islam faster and wider.

Jihad is a misused and abused word.  Battling Evil means not committing evil first, then encouraging good.  If you are killing, then you are not fighting evil, you are serving it.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 12:46am
Ameen to that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic