IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Money Masters  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Money Masters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Money Masters
    Posted: 08 August 2007 at 10:50am

In order to truly understand what has been and is continuing to happen in the world,one must understand who has really been running the show. This is a MUST see documentary titled 'The Money Masters~How International Bankers Gained Control of America' and can be found by typing in that title at http://www.video.google.com

Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2007 at 6:30am
This is mandatory education folks. 3 views is not good enough, you need to see this movie and take it as a starting point to get EDUCATED. Dont be fooled by our leaders, they are misleaders, and this goes for all sides. Educate yourselfes because they sure as hell is not going to, if they were they would have done so 20 years ago. Time is running out
Sophie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2007 at 6:50am
Originally posted by Noah Noah wrote:

This is mandatory education folks. 3 views is not good enough, you need to see this movie and take it as a starting point to get EDUCATED. Dont be fooled by our leaders, they are misleaders, and this goes for all sides. Educate yourselfes because they sure as hell is not going to, if they were they would have done so 20 years ago. Time is running out
Ameen Noah. The first thing that 'woke' me up was a book I read titled "Towers of Deception" by Barrie Zwicker(even comes with a DVD in some case's).It can be found at Amazon.com. I have found countless informative sites,books,video's and DVD's. Another great source of informative video's is http://www.brasschecktv.com . I've seen just about every video they have.I just heard this morning,that the evidence of voter fraud in the 2000 Presidential US election has been completely destroyed. You are right,we can not wait for someone (the so called leaders..of any country really) to tell us the truth. We can not wait for it to be spoon fed to us.This is not just an American problem,it is global.Once that is understood..SO much more become's crystal clear. It's not an easy thing to take. I mean,the educating process of oneself will make you(you in the general term)go thru so many different emotions. When I realized(or woke up is more appropriate term for it) the truth I went thru a real period of depression.But what is known,can not be unknown..if you know what I mean. So,I press on..and if there are time's it gets to be too much..I make sure I keep my focus on Allah..and keep pressing on. Allah will have what Allah will have. I pray for peace,I pray for my brothers and sisters who share this planet with me.That mean's EVERYONE. Allah Akbar.
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2007 at 7:27am
Allah akbarr!

I personally dislike the term "waking up" because it has such a sticky newage ring to it. It does however hit the nail on the head because  that is what happens. You realise that you have been fed a pipe dream, in the media, through falsified history etc.  I too became depressed for a long while , and it goes for every person that i know of, who took the time to educate themselfes.

There is a basic rule here though. If you see them on television, they are jack nobody in the system of power and control. Bush and his whole family is but a bunch of sockpuppets to the real elite, not the problem itself. They are but talking heads. Same with BinLaden, he is just our sockpuppet to look at, for all of us that are frustrated but dont really know where to put our anger.

Do you for one minute think that Americans are evil? They are the targets of the most henious manipulation since the 50's. America is used as a tool atm. by the real criminals. Same with the jews. Most people just live quiet lifes regardless of their faith, or have the wish to. But they are mislead as we are, and it looks as if it is a cabal at work. They are loyal to no faith, but will claim to be from all faiths in the world of it benefits them. They are illuminaries, meaning theire religion is a hodge podge of kabbalism, kemet theology, sumer all the old stuff really in which man becomes like god. Obviously man does not become like God, but if that thought is what motivates you and get you upi in the mornings, imagine where that could lead you. ESPECIALLY; with an unlimited creditcard avaible.

The nazi philosphy did not loose the war, but germany who got suckered in by them lost a battle. Hitler (rather those behind him like the international bankers) wanted a erupean colaboration, a european superstate, a european financial colaboration a european army.

Folks take a look around and forget what you have been taught my illoyal leaders where you live and corrupt media. It sure does not from the look of things, seem as if the guys financing hitler lost anything. We HAVE all those things now.

We are blessed with the EU, and fiat money, UN, NATO and a soup of alphabet agencies and their subsidiaries. Did you know that the first president of the UN was a known nazi sympathiser?. What does these things mean? Supposedly nothing if you ask our leaders and intellectuals in the media. 

The vatican and the nazis operating out of germany was pot and pan, and i personally belive that they were financing hitler, not only them, but altso them and their boys in the US. Think about it. Germany was bankrupt, i mean they had nothing, and people was dying in the streets from starvation. But in 10 years the best fed, the best trained and best equipped army the world had ever seen came out of there. How? where did all those moneys come from? International bankers obviously as they are the only ones who have that kind of moneys.

you need to find out who these people are! And we must drag them to our midst and deal with them. If we continue as is we will do their dirty work by destroying eachother, as pr. the plan.

Sophie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2007 at 8:25am
I don't have the time I want right now to fully comment Noah,but I want to say one thing. Once I woke up..(and yes,agreed,woke up because the life I thought was real,was not real but only an illusion)we stopped watching television in our house. They didn't coin the term "boob tube" for no reason. It dumb's down the brain. Soon I hope I can fully comment on what you wrote Noah. Peace~Sophie
Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2007 at 8:41am

I have mentioned this elsewhere, but do please read The Assault on Reason by Dan Gore. America is headed towards the fate of the Romans.  Here is one voice who tells it as it is.

So far, he hasn't any stake to play.  But I for one would be delighted (and not at all surprised: there is a deliberate lobby for him to run the Democratic ticket again) to see him run for office.

I live in Spain, an open and reasonable country.  I can't vote on this issue.  Only try to elucidate.

I quoted Gore in my thesis years ago.  He hasn't done anything to disappoint me since - except, perhaps, stepping down too easily. 

Intentional polititicking:  yes, I'll admit to that.  The world needs a new perspective, an open and all-encompassing one.  The US has us all by the ******.  The goals of its leaders (Cheney is President in my biased opinion) have nothing to do with producing an America which reflects the real opinions and needs/aspirations of its people.  What we see in the US is light years away from the goals of its founders. It's time to recognise that and see if there is a compromise to be made.  Open-mindedness will be measured in the history books.

C

Sophie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2007 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Cassandra Cassandra wrote:

I have mentioned this elsewhere, but do please read The Assault on Reason by Dan Gore. America is headed towards the fate of the Romans.  Here is one voice who tells it as it is.

So far, he hasn't any stake to play.  But I for one would be delighted (and not at all surprised: there is a deliberate lobby for him to run the Democratic ticket again) to see him run for office.

I live in Spain, an open and reasonable country.  I can't vote on this issue.  Only try to elucidate.

I quoted Gore in my thesis years ago.  He hasn't done anything to disappoint me since - except, perhaps, stepping down too easily. 

Intentional polititicking:  yes, I'll admit to that.  The world needs a new perspective, an open and all-encompassing one.  The US has us all by the ******.  The goals of its leaders (Cheney is President in my biased opinion) have nothing to do with producing an America which reflects the real opinions and needs/aspirations of its people.  What we see in the US is light years away from the goals of its founders. It's time to recognise that and see if there is a compromise to be made.  Open-mindedness will be measured in the history books.

C

I almost moved to Spain once. Sounds like a wonderful place. I totally agree with the statement that the US is headed to the same end as the Roman Empire. The people of this country are not represented in any way,shape or form by the people in Washington. Voting here is a joke(in my opinion). The idea of voting is just another illusion to keep the people BELIEVING they have a say in government. We-Do-Not. There are not 2 main political party's in this country.The two have merged and are working towards the SAME goals. The North American Union,the NAFTA Superhighway..it's all going to dissolve this country..oh,people will still live here,and call themselves Americans..but it's not the America,it's not the country the Founding Fathers set it up to be. Not even a shadow of what they wanted it to be. This make's me very sad. The best thing I feel I can do,is to keep my focus on Allah and trust in Allah's will.,and rest in the belief that Allah will have,what Allah will have,even if I don't understand it. This is not just happening in America,but as I've said before, is global.
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2007 at 9:12am
doesnt matter who runs for what. The whole system is skewed, and if you think spain is less in the iron grip of bankers, youre not listening.

Al Gore is another puppet, he is just the "voice of reason" presented to us. Nomatter if he became president or not you would realise that its just "meet the new boss, same as the old boss".

Faces may change, apperance may change, but the engine itself continues forward, and we need to ask ourself why this is. THe europeans fled to America because of the influences behind the scenes here. they wanted a fresh start, but they ended up with more of the same, just on steroids.

We in europe has been perfectly conditioned idiots, and the beuty of it is that we dont think its the case, because were "educated". But educated by whom and to what end.

There is a saying, if in a poker game you cant figure out who is the idiot. youre it. thats the population of europe.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic