IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Money Masters  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Money Masters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Money Masters
    Posted: 10 August 2007 at 9:00am
And rightfully we should put our trust in Allah. but we must not let that passify us. We got ourselfes into this mess, it is IMHO stretching our freindship with our creator to ask for him to sort our mess out. Lets impress our Rabb, and be the thinking, carefull indviduals obviously intended and solve our own poblems, that we either created or allowed to happen by being ignorant willingly or unwillingly. :)

everyone is waiting for someone to come and save us from ourselfes. I say, lets do it ourself, and trust God to help us when we make the first moves, so we can show that we really mean it this time. Talk is cheap and the road to hell is paved with "good intentions".

Edited by Noah
Sophie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2007 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Noah Noah wrote:

Sophie im well aware about FEMA camps and what is going on over there. Im connected closely to the sovereign movement of America. We have been deemed antisemite and nazis by the ADL (anti deformation legue of b'nai b'rith), which i take as a stamp of approval of what were doing. ADL is a henious organisation.

and obviously, i agree to everything you just said, and hope you understand that there is nowhere to go. The whole world is suckered in, and those who arent, are forced in line. :)

man, we have been had! And we must network across boarders for as long as this is still possible. Network like there was no tommorrow with people from the rest of the world, this is what potentially can get us somewhere.
...'as long as it is still possible'..Yes. I think you and I are on the same page. What is happening here in the US is happening everywhere.I put all my trust in Allah.
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2007 at 5:14am
Sophie im well aware about FEMA camps and what is going on over there. Im connected closely to the sovereign movement of America. We have been deemed antisemite and nazis by the ADL (anti deformation legue of b'nai b'rith), which i take as a stamp of approval of what were doing. ADL is a henious organisation.

and obviously, i agree to everything you just said, and hope you understand that there is nowhere to go. The whole world is suckered in, and those who arent, are forced in line. :)

man, we have been had! And we must network across boarders for as long as this is still possible. Network like there was no tommorrow with people from the rest of the world, this is what potentially can get us somewhere.

Edited by Noah
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2007 at 5:09am
im Not cynical, im realistic. If you think its enough to just be a good person you are dillutional and dont understand the danger that were all in. I love the world that God created according to his likeness, if its good enough for for God, its surely good enough for me too. What i dont like are those who apprently oppose this. Like the monsanto who belive they can do much better than God. People who are perverting and destroying the world and the minds of us, and our children.

There is a good saying. Trust God, but tie your camel. I trust God, but i do not trust those who wishes evil upon me, and im well aware that i cannot just wish them away. I, aswell as all of you, must get active resisting this.

does all this make the world less beutyfull, no, but it doesnt make them any less evil either, now does it?
Sophie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2007 at 3:29am
Originally posted by Cassandra Cassandra wrote:

Thank you Noah.  I think you have made me give up the will to live.

Sophie:  Life is beautiful.  Economics are beyond our control.  Just live and love life and leave the rest to arch-cynics like Noah. 

Cassie over and out.

I don't think of myself as cynical. I think of myself as aware. Trust me, I know how to stop and smell the flowers and still be aware. I know 99.99% of this stuff is beyond my control. I still want to be aware. I put ALL my trust in Allah. Peace,Sophie
Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2007 at 3:16am

Thank you Noah.  I think you have made me give up the will to live.

Sophie:  Life is beautiful.  Economics are beyond our control.  Just live and love life and leave the rest to arch-cynics like Noah. 

Cassie over and out.

Sophie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2007 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Noah Noah wrote:

the socalled UNITED STATES of AMERICA is not what were told it is either. Its a british corporation working out of the sovereign district of columbia owned by international bankers and european aristocracy and the vatican.

YUP! I want to say right now,that MANY American's KNOW that our own government attacked us Sept.11,2001 in a false flag operation to further the New World Order agenda. "Radical Muslim's" were blamed..Muslim's in America suffered hate crime's for a while,and while all this was going on,the plans to attack ALL Americans (by our own government)were being put into action,i.e. 'The Patriot Act',illegal spying on it's citizen's,government approved torture..death of Habeous Corpus.,FEMA has built at least 600 'internment camps' for dissenting Americans. I have a web site for that if you'd like to see it. In 2008 the National I.D. will go into effect. Personally,I hope to have myself and my family out of this country by that time. I'm almost afraid just for saying that..because I know everything I say,and every web site I visit on the net is monitored by the NSA. I understand why you don't like the term "waking up"..it does sound like a 'new age' term. But really it's the only term that seems to fit. Now that I'm 'awake'..I can never go back 'to sleep' again. I just can't. I have to know the truth,I have to know what's really going on,now and in the past that made the now possible. Peace,Sophie
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2007 at 9:31am
the socalled UNITED STATES of AMERICA is not what were told it is either. Its a british corporation working out of the sovereign district of columbia owned by international bankers and european aristocracy and the vatican.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic