IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Not only for Whisper  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Not only for Whisper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 7:56am
Originally posted by syed123 syed123 wrote:

To Farwa Syeda and Whisper,

The happenings in the Islamic world and beyond may  not concern you in any way But for me they do because i feel the pain and not only try to relate to the sufferings and tragedies befalling the common muslim on the street but also analyse them  and think of workable solutions.

Today the Ummah  doesnt need sarcasm and ridicule instead it desperately needs individuals who can analyse,think out of the box and work pragmatic solutions benefitting the community.

well bro syed123 another self conceited statement now brother i m 100% sure that you can not change as it seems it has become ur nature and u know "nature can not change".

do u know brother whts your problem?you think of urself absolute and thats not acceptable way for discussion or debate.in discussion or debate you can only put forward your opinion but can not say i am the right one,most guided one,moderate one,very concerned member of ummat-e- Mohammadi.................and all others are absurds and st**ids.thats not good approach and unfortunately u r having such approach.

brothe r analyst u r talking abt analysis then plz just reread ur posts and see wht u r trying to convey to your fellow members.

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
Farwa_Syeda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 8:36am

Have a look at this,

The happenings in the Islamic world and beyond may  not concern you in any way But for me they do because i feel the pain

Farwa Syeda, You have every right to have extreme right wing opinions

but thanks to allah people like you are very few and far in between with no support among the common folks who just want to lead normal peaceful lives as good muslims.

Narrow minded secretarian individuals like you who blindly hate the west

some of the contributors here are just sounding like immature teenagers

The remark about the positioning of the flag and the holy kabah by some people  is a cheap shot being taken at me and exposes the poverty of their intellect.

I once again appeal to people like SASHA KHANZADEH to desist from slandering me personally and in the due process expose the shallowness of their  own personality

so brother analyst try to analyse ur self conceited way of discussion and try to realise something.You pose really well to be an open minded but sorry to say reality is  far different.Thats the way to discuss something in intellectual way in america bro?

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 8:42am

Hamsheer'eh, just enjoy the great jokes.

ya thats wht i m doing incessantly since last for weeks

Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 8:53am

And, with some great dignity of dancing to every tune of our Masters?

and wht abt gr8 madonna the queen of america?

Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 4:04pm

Sorry to interrupt your fun guys, but the topic began with the fate of the hostages in Afghanistan, and whether that fate (as AK_MF seems to suggest ) is in their hands only, or whether the world community has a right to ask for their release, especially given the Afghan Code. My purpose, and Maryah's, was to give ICForum memebers the right to decide.   I'm not a moderator, nor would I ever want to be (though thinking about it: a non-Islamic moderator isn't such a bad idea.  I vote for Colin) but within your tit-for-tatting, perhaps you are allowing time to pass within which innocent people are chosen for death.

Can't you at least stick to the point?

syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2007 at 10:16pm

The Quote about" Madonna" by Farwa Syeda and also the tendency by Whisper and his cheerleaders to silence and ridicule any form of dissenting opinion only exposes the lack of seriousness ,cavaliar approach and mindset of these people  with respect to  burning topics concerning the entire Ummah.

Edited by syed123
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 12:18am
well well well another typical statement from bro syed 123.never mind now v have preapred ourself for ur such posts as we r talking to u for long time and listening same things since last four weeks.  
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 12:34am
Originally posted by syed123 syed123 wrote:

The Quote about" Madonna" by Farwa Syeda and also the tendency by Whisper and his cheerleaders to silence and ridicule any form of dissenting opinion only exposes the lack of seriousness ,cavaliar approach and mindset of these people  with respect to  burning topics concerning the entire Ummah.

thanx for ur all sorts of titles bro syed123 and i m appericiating u very much as i know u confered all these according to ur best and truely possessing abilities.

anyways i m really convinced abt ur capablities and i think with such an intellectual mind set u r going to approach shair-e-mashriq and gr8 thinker Allama Iqbal and i m hoping soon the world will know abt the gr888888888888 thinker of this age "shair-e-maghrib" bro  syed123,the one who is having so much pain in his heart for muslim ummah that the killing of 5000 ppl from this ummah is not a big thing for him,this gr8 thinker also think that the ppl who r dying in afghanistan,kashmir,palastine,bosnia,urdan and iraq they r dying bcoz of  their own faults and follies not bcoz of greedy america.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
  Share Topic