IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Not only for Whisper  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Not only for Whisper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 7:42am

syed123
Morshed
Groupie

I deeply admire your genius, how could anyone, in our whole world, other than just yourself, ever have such rare facts up his or her sleeve? You can beat Google, hands down.

Such unique research would have required some of your most precious years, in the country of those silly Afghans who have stained your such noble and civilised flag with their dirty blood?

If not that, I am certain, you must have, at least, lurked somewhere around the Durrand line or across the Amu Darya, at the other end? It couldn't be the Meshed-Herat crossing, that has been a bit dodgy for such wanderings and the Eastern corners are just impassable.

I know exactly what you mean, these blighters are utterly useless. Half of them can't even spell prosperity. The other half (not their other halves, just the other half of them!) simply laugh at the very word and start with funny tales from Rumi, Hafiz or that Shirazi chap, with his far better known  donkey!

I was sent to a college, in Lahore, promise, for no fault of mine, but my mother had seriously thought that I could be educated! Here I am, as a living proof of the fact that all dreams don't have to come true.

At this place, I made friends, with such fine men, each with his own Prosperity Street map and a timetable. I admired them. I still admire them. I admire all men of great wisdom like you.

I couldn't become them. Many reasons, some cultural and the others, perhaps, for centuries of genetic engineering. Over the years, I realised that in that silly tribal culture, we lacked was a prosperity based role model, like some Dip Tea Klektor who was the ultimate role model of all my friends - or, some other based on a similar design.  

Our role models are simply silly. And, almost all of these live with us, they love us, the live for us and at times also die for us. And, the ultimate role model is, always, a dead man; Shaheed so n so or such n such Shaheed.

As a social psychologist (though, always and ever a mere peasant horse breeder) I have failed to find a recipe for cooking all the global cultures into some one single flavour Biriyani. I believe that the State Department have also reached a similar conclusion.

So, Morshed, please mail us your recipe for a Global Masala.

And, also please deal with all those points lying at your table before your next fresh sermon.

Edited by Whisper
syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 7:51pm

Mr Whisper,Islam allows its followers not only to prepare for the eternal future but also to live with comfort and dignity in this world.

Misguided religious fanatics like the Taliban  by their total rejection of modern science and technology(except for stinger missiles and AK-47s) and their horrific  actions of destroying schools,treating females worse than slaves are not only going against the dictates of islam but also causing greater damage to it by their barbaric actions.

Its not a question of global culturism on the contrary its the religious duty of every sane human being in general and muslims in particular to stand up  against twisted regimes and ideologies whether its the Pol-Pot regime in Cambodia,Nazis in germany,        &nbs p;    Radical Zionism,Communistic Stalinism,Idi Aminism in Uganda Or Talibanism in Afghanistan.

Edited by syed123
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 5:34am

Mr Whisper, Islam allows its followers not only to prepare for the eternal future but also to live with comfort and dignity in this world.

I am, again, honoured by your generosity to Mister me.

I am also grateful for this great pearl of wisdom, I promise, I would never have discovered it without your guidance. Now, you know why I always attend your sermons so obediently.

Misguided religious fanatics like the Taliban by their total rejection of modern science and technology

Thanks, I would never have known that just Science n Technology were the only most desirable tenets of Islam?

and their horrific actions of destroying schools, treating females worse than slaves are not only going against the dictates of islam but also causing greater damage to it by their barbaric actions.

Please mail me its Psy-ops sheet reference and I will photocopy and circulate it, at the Manchester mosque, this coming Friday.

Let�s make it a just bit more plain for you.

Do you take anything and everything the State Department puts out as some gospel truth? Or, do you really know anything about Afghanistan if not about the Afghans?

Do you know that decades of civil wars often bring in the likes of Talibaans? Or, are you just blank about the basic chemistry of the socio-cultural-political processes?

They did quite a fine job, for those times. But, our great Neo-Con friends were in a bit of a hurry to activate their New American Century project.

And, they seem to have done some great job, both, in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Its not a question of global culturism on the contrary its the religious duty of every sane human being in general and muslims in particular to stand up against twisted regimes and ideologies whether its the Pol-Pot regime in Cambodia, Nazis in germany, Radical Zionism, Communistic Stalinism, Idi Aminism in Uganda Or Talibanism in Afghanistan.

I have no idea which one should I ask you first:

What do you know of Talibaans or what you call Talibaanism?

And, why are we shy about including the Neo-Con White House regime in your above list?
Farwa_Syeda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 2:20pm

Good bro Whisper good going but remember onething that you are trying to break your head against a rock.Never forget that 

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 2:33pm

Mr Whisper,Islam allows its followers not only to prepare for the eternal future but also to live with comfort and dignity in this world.

what sorts of comforts r u talking abt.the comforts vich r prominent features of western culture?

Misguided religious fanatics like the Taliban  

well most guided brother can u send only one post without using words like rightwing fanatics,extremists and misguided ppl.surly cant i know that.

total rejection of modern science and technology(except for stinger missiles and AK-47s) and their horrific  actions of destroying schools,treating females worse than slaves

"you are watching CNN news",and u are listening our correspondent(who is truly guided) live from afghanistan.

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 2:45pm

its the religious duty of every sane human

well who else can achieve the title of sane except one bro of us.so bro u have to perform this duty solely

being in general and muslims in particular to stand up  against twisted regimes and ideologies

now who 'll decide that whts r twisted ideologies and whts are not?wud u allow someone else to decide that or u wud like to do it too soley?when innocent muslims will stand up for anti social activities and elements then some hypocrites will call them as fanatics,extremists or misguided.so just forget to stand up and just lead ur life by accepting each everything either it is illusive or not?as it is a huge demand of 2day 's so called dignity.

whether its the Pol-Pot regime in Cambodia,Nazis in germany,        & ;nbs p;    Radical Zionism,Communistic Stalinism,Idi Aminism in Uganda Or Talibanism in Afghanistan.

well bro wud u like to throw some light on dictatorships existing in many counteries and its advantages and friutfulness?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 4:03pm

Good bro Whisper good going but remember one thing that you are trying to break your head against a rock. Never forget that 

Sister, thanks a million, but why would anyone break any heads against a block? I have been dealing with half-baked professors, almost, all my life and have ever enjoyed their inabilities to grasp the bare simple realities of Life.

Just enjoy the great and punch line;

but also to live with comfort and dignity in this world

With what comfort? Like the one that the Palestinians, the Kashmiris, the Iraqis and the Afghans are enjoying? 

And, with some great dignity of dancing to every tune of our Masters?

Hamsheer'eh, just enjoy the great jokes. Some of us are just a bit more prone to dancing to the pharen gallery, specially, when we come of a long tradition of treating the Dip Tea Klektor and, all his lookalikes, as the ultimate of everything everything right and absolutely immaculates!

Edited by Whisper
syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 8:39pm

To Farwa Syeda and Whisper,

The happenings in the Islamic world and beyond may  not concern you in any way But for me they do because i feel the pain and not only try to relate to the sufferings and tragedies befalling the common muslim on the street but also analyse them  and think of workable solutions.

Today the Ummah  doesnt need sarcasm and ridicule instead it desperately needs individuals who can analyse,think out of the box and work pragmatic solutions benefitting the community.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
  Share Topic