IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Not only for Whisper  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Not only for Whisper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Farwa_Syeda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 9:57am

Its my sincere advice to you to try to learn more, read more,interact with people of all classes and religions before forming your opinions.

bro syed123

dont need any advice from a neem mullah who is always a khatra-e-imaan got it?

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
Farwa_Syeda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farwa_Syeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 9:54am

Its my sincere advice to you to try to learn more, read more,interact with people of all classes and religions before forming your opinions.

bro syed123

dont need any device from a neem mullah who is always a khatra-e-imaangot it?

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 2:18am

Zanjabil
Avatar I am only a co-asker, I leave it with you, if you manage to distill an answer from my Morshed's sermon, would you please mail it to me?

Edited by Whisper
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

To Sign*Reader,

I do not know which religion you belong to or what kind of upbringing you had  but still iam curious to know, why you are so narrow minded and hate Mohajirs passionately inspite of them being muslims also???

I had asked to behave, I knew, this was coming. Now, just sit in that corner and silently listen to my Morshed's sermons and fall (or, even, rise) in love with his innocence.

What do you expect to be called, if not narrow minded and utterly badly brought up? when you disagree with anything he says.

I won't say a thing to your Morshed, no matter what till I have the permission! Though my fingers are itching!
I wonder why your Morshed is so naive and sanctimonious at the same time; may be these qualities come as one package.
A gut feeling probably has not seen civil rights era and just acting too FOBish in his sermons!
Have you heard the making of a Morshed?
Pehli peerhi ulum ghulm
teh doosri sheikhzadeh;
Aand gawandh murr gae teh nervair syedzadeh!
nervair = pure
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 8:12pm

To Whisper,One simple Question ,

Do you agree with  people like Sign*Reader who by their attacks on Mohajirs etc   aim to divide the already hopelessly divided Ummah????

syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 8:07pm

In reply to the questions of Whisper and Zanjabil,

In a general sense it is absolutely not acceptable to murder any body and cover up the crime.

As i have stated before no army in the world  can claim to be saintly and in today's world and the present context  wars generally produce losers on both sides with no clear cut winners.

The biggest casualty of a war is the loss of human rights and individual freedoms.

Regarding Taliban, their basic principles and ideology is flawed simply because it aims to rule by trampling on the basic rights of individuals and curbing freedom of expression.

The united states holds a higher moral ground here due to the absolute freedom of expression and upholding of individual rights.

If any country including the United states doesnt bring the guilty to justice it would lose its moral authority and standing in the World arena.

I wonder what the Hazaras of the Northern alliance would say about the atrocities committed by the Taliban on their people and the brutal slaying of Ahmed shah Masood????

Zanjabil View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zanjabil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 6:37am
syed123, you promised to answer the questions put to you on this forum. Well, I have put you a question. And Whisper too is acting as co-asker. So we await your reply.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 12:20am

To Sign*Reader,

I do not know which religion you belong to or what kind of upbringing you had  but still iam curious to know, why you are so narrow minded and hate Mohajirs passionately inspite of them being muslims also???

I had asked to behave, I knew, this was coming. Now, just sit in that corner and silently listen to my Morshed's sermons and fall (or, even, rise) in love with his innocence.

What do you expect to be called, if not narrow minded and utterly badly brought up? when you disagree with anything he says.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
  Share Topic