IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam Question and Answer  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam Question and Answer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam Question and Answer
    Posted: 26 July 2007 at 2:31pm
Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim,

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Alhamdulillah I have come across an excellent website containing thousands of fatawa from the most prominous shuyukh of this century, mostly, Sheikh Muhammad Al Munajjid, Sheikh Ibn Uthaimin, Sheikh Abdullah Ibn Baz, and Sheikh Salih Ibn Fawzan Al Fawzan. The best thing about this website is that the shuyukh always present numerous daleel and the different opinions pertaining to each matter.

If you are searching for an answer to a particular question or just want to gain knowledge, I encourage you to visit this website. I myself can spend hours on it if time allows.

Islam Question and Answer in Arabic
http://islamqa.com/index.php?ln=ara

Islam Question and Answer in English
http://islamqa.com/index.php?ln=eng

Edited by Knowledge01
ProudMuslim View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudMuslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 4:00am

Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Thank you brother. i visited this site ,its quite rich. Can u give me some address of site which provide answer of critic questions pose by Christians?

Thanks in advance

Bical

lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 3:43am
Jazakallahu.I've discovered the site too and it's quite informative and very relevant to our present day predicaments.I got hooked when I saw the name of Al-Munnajid.He's one of the living scholars I respect.May Allah reward them for their efforts.
"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
Knowledge01 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by ProudMuslim ProudMuslim wrote:

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Thank you brother. i visited this site ,its quite rich. Can u give me some address of site which provide answer of critic questions pose by Christians? <o:p></o:p></SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Thanks in advance<o:p></o:p></SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Bical<o:p></o:p></SPAN>

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>�</o:p>

Wa Alaikum Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

No, I do not know of any website like that but insha'Allah ta'ala, if I come across one I will post it.
peterpaul View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterpaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 8:23pm

�If one calls himself a Muslim but one is not fighting for the people, one has no understanding of the Prophet Muhammad and his teachings.� - Kwame Ture

Does this mean suicide or kill innocent people.    Why believe in something that causes the world so much terror and killings?

lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2007 at 5:24am

Don't get it twisted peterpaul,"when you ask people to fight for their rights,you're not actually asking them to "kill anyone are you"?

If you really want to get a detailed explanation&understanding of our faith,you can't judge it by a "phrase" or the actions of "a set of people".that would be injustice".We all know some reverends've humuliated their doctrine with their illicit act of sodomy.The bible didn't ask them to do that,did it?

Don't get it twisted!

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
peterpaul View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterpaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2007 at 4:36pm

Lovesakeenah:

Why in the Christian society, we have only 1 head figure that is in charge of our church.  I agree that there is much confusion in today's times with the christian society because there are many Protestant churches that don't like God's law and make up their own laws much like other religions.  The True "Catholic faith" is historically the 1 and only true church that was passed on to Peter our 1st Pope.  What is bound in heaven will be bound on earth.  This is what GOD said to Peter, the Jews killed him, he came back for 40days and told us more about the true church in front of thousand of people.

With Islam, there is NO head figure, no church, and with many people interpulating different ideas that are very dangerous to mankind.  You will not EVER find a "true" christian committing suicide nor distroying lives of thousands.   How can Islam generate peace and harmony historically, your religion is at war with the world ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2SIq-MF9vM

Pax Christi

islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2007 at 6:31pm
Well, here we go again!  Another individual, with not a hint of knowledge about Islam or, sadly, any hint of reason, makes claims against Islam.  In addition, he claims that "true" Christians will not harm innocent people.  Of course, with this statement, he is implying that the many atrocities committed by people who called themselves "Christians" were not actually condoned by "true" Christianity.  With this statement, he also implies that true Muslims do not fall into this category, that it is the "true" Muslims who commit suicide bombings.     Bravo!!  Can this person prove this statement?  Based on my experience, I would wager that he does not. 
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic