IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lal Masjid Massacre  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLal Masjid Massacre

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 24>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 2:13am

Originally posted by syed123 syed123 wrote:

I am extremely apalled and at the same time saddened at the immaturity,lack of understanding,empty bravado and foolishness of some of the members  here in this forum.

You are a newbie and you are starting here on wrong foot, you haven't earned any laurels yet and violating # 8, 15 and 16 of the forum guidelines.

Who gives a crap if you are appalled?

The question is whether you will last on this forum with this chip on your shoulders!

Let me fill you in that there are no more than a couple of Mushies around here!

You will have to put forward a convincing evidence, there are no two ways about it.

General musharaff  had very few choices left in the lal masjid incident. The  concerned Mullahs in this case bear full responsibilty for the unfortunate events that followed.

There will be a court inquiry and we will find out sooner or later.

Who died and left you the judge anyways?

Let's talk about his legitimacy about your Syed general first, how did he get  to the presidency? the army thugs  invading the Prime Minister�s residence! It is also called �dadageeri� in your language and So you think this forum will support you?

Think again!

We will find out who is responsible  pretty soon.

How many generals have toppled the elected presidents in the land where you live now?

How many churches have been demolished and seminaries burnt by the order of the POTUS in the country?

Isn't right to bear arms is constitutional?

What is the credibility of this President after the Chief Justice fiasco? Why should we believe him? he might be your savior but not us here on  this site

Not a single news paper in and around Islamabad or near by city like Lahore supports Mush on this, and hundreds of columns been written protesting in sympathy of the homeless women and children and still going strong. Who are you fooling?

http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk

http://www.jasarat.com

This crime of Lal Masjid of burning women and girls will haunt him to hell; mark my words!

Why is he running after his old nemesis (BB) in Dubai now ?

To save his derri�re, what else, one secular loser looking for another secularist for Islamic Republic1 wow   

By the way the fanatical elements are hell bent on destroying whatever is left of pakistan and taking it back to the stone ages.Not only pakistan, muslims everywhere are paying the price due to their senseless acts of violence. thats why the Enemy of Islam is   present within and its under siege from these irresponsible fringe elements of the community.

Save the crocodile tears for another time and place!

Why should they save the place for the thieving rulers? It is against the Quraanic Sign to help the thieves.

I am revising a charge sheet against these SOBs generals will post pretty soon!

The most Pakis are dirt poor living in the stone age anyways, the scenes of Baluchistan's flood washing away the mud houses were proof plenty in this age of enlightened moderation! What the people have gotten in 60 years.

What violence -- after torching  woman and children with phosphorus you think this is going to die out just like that, this sounds like  Israelis talking:

Just wait and see!

I would agree the enemies of Islam are within and has been since the days of Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq and their replications are currently in the shapes of  Paki Army generals and their handlers in MQM/PPP.

. The Pakistani military junta knows that since 1958 Pakistan was an army with a state rather than a state with an army. Go figure

I repeat and will say it emphatically unless the silent muslim majority rises up in one voice against these violent fanatical elements then we are all doomed to be in the same  suicidal pathway to destruction as these elements .

How did you miss the whole country except MQM land rose up in defiance to Mush and in favor of the Chief Justice?

The  scum in MQM land that were violently opposed to the justice and forget not the massacre of the May 12.

Your thinking is a disgrace to even American sense of Justice .

Enough is enough there should be no more room in Islam for these maniacal  violent morons who are hell bent on tarnishing the noble image of Islam

Action speaks louder than words! This massacre is worse than what happened at Karbala cuz at least the Yazeed�s forces gave reprieve to the woman and children!

Now every action has equal and opposite reaction, pay back is hell! you know what I mean!

Finally please don�t malign the name of Islam by constantly invoking in your diatribe.

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 7:09am

People doing "Allah's" work in Pakistan
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 7:38am

People doing "Allah's" work in Pakistan

Yaar, ak_m_f, just work out why any country our good old Americans kiss suddenly and violently turns extremist?

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

ak_m_f,just work out why any country our good old Americans kiss suddenly and violently turns extremist?

midas touch?

Our own people are at fault here, This wouldn't have been a problem if we weren't engaged in cold war, after the defeat of USSR they left us with Jihadis in our back yard armed to teeth.

Also the jihadi maddersa that CIA financed & used as a recruiting tool for "mujahids" to fight against soviets; They are back to haunt us.

syed123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 10:28am

THE ROOT CAUSE FOR THE PRESENT SITUATION IN PAKISTAN IS THE NON COMPROMISING VIOLENT IDEOLOGY OF THE FANATICAL ELEMENTS..

PAKISTAN IS AN ISLAMIC STATE ON PAPER BUT WITHIN THERE ARE INNUMERABLE DIVISIONS BASED ON ETHNICITY,SOCIAL CLASS,REGIONAL AND LINGUISTIC DIFFERENCES .  

I HAVE SEEN NUMEROUS MATRIMONIAL ADS IN WHICH PEOPLE CLEARLY SPECIFY THEIR MOHAJIR AND NON-MOHAJIR PREFERENCES.   PAKISTAN WITH ALL ITS SINDI-NON SINDI,PUNJABI-NON PUNJABI,MOHAJIR-NON MOHAJIR,BALUCH-NON BALUCH,SHIA-SUNNI CONFLICTS IS CLEARLY AN EXAMPLE OF A FAILED STATE ON THE PATHWAY TO  DESTRUCTION .

PROFESSING ISLAMIC VALUES IS ONE THING BUT PRACTISING THEM IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT BALL GAME.

The economic reforms by the Musharraf government totally reversed the situation ; now the economy is one of the fastest growing in asia. Pakistan foreign exchange reserves now exceed $15 billion, as against less than $1 billion when he took office. The foreign investment in Pakistan in the first 9 months of the 2006-2007 financial year have exceeded $5.0 billion. Per capita income of Pakistan in current dollars has more then doubled in the last 7 years and expected to exceed $1000 by 2008    

Today pakistan is witnessing a  a fight between radical extremism and moderation. It is a fight between fundamentalist Pakistan and modern Pakistan. This incident, seemingly localized, reflects the greater struggle that Pakistani society has recently been witnessing. The Lal Masjid issue is only the tip of the iceberg. The entire fate of the Pakistani society hangs in the balance; will Pakistan plunge into the darkness of religious fundamentalism or will the moderate voices prevail?

Edited by syed123
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 12:24pm

THE ROOT CAUSE FOR THE PRESENT SITUATION IN PAKISTAN IS THE NON COMPROMISING VIOLENT IDEOLOGY OF THE FANATICAL ELEMENTS..

I lived in Pakistan for four months and not that I am an expert by any means. But the root of the problems in Pakistan is the GREED exhibited by the ruling elite, both with the military and the wealthy, land-owning class.

These people have benefitted from keeping their fellow Moslems poor, and illiterate. Now, these people, are supported by outside governements such as the US government. Whose sole concern is themselves, not the Paksitanis, not the Afghanis, not anyone else.

The whole issue of Lal Masjid had been there for months. This is just a distraction ploy so people focus on it rather than other issues.

I am not sure what you mean by non-compromising.. the whole society is complex. Its not just oner aspect. And really most of this is all politics and self-ego.

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 1:01pm

The economic reforms by the Musharraf government totally reversed the situation ; now the economy is one of the fastest growing in asia.

Sir, you think, we will be taken in by your copy n paste exercises of such mediocre governmet propoganda, just because you are using some mega fonts?

The country is already flooded with such third rate spin, which has been refuted by learned quarters with lesser axes to grind.

Yes, Pakistan has turned into a global stock brokers' paradise, this has little to do with any general's jugglary, it's just that the Pakistanis started to transfer their funds back to the Pakistani banks, after the New Financial Regulations were introduced, on First December 2001,

It seems you haven't been to your country for quite sometime. Or, you haven't bothered to measure the plight of people who don't breathe in the stock brokers' world.

I am no scholar, but I just happen to know this much that  Islam is a societal order, it emphasies social justice. It's not just some pack of balance sheets of one or the other colour.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 1:32pm

I lived in Pakistan for four months and not that I am an expert by any means. But the root of the problems in Pakistan is the GREED exhibited by the ruling elite, both with the military and the wealthy, land-owning class.

As usual, I fail to add anything to your post. You have hit the nail on it's head and with absolute precision.

The country has been under occupation, by it's own army but always as someone's proxy. This blockage of civil growth is the primary reason of her woes.

Inject all the worlds dollars or flash any number of balance sheets, a sick society would always remains in the Intensive Care unit till we develop a culture in which a man is treated as a man - with social justice.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 24>
  Share Topic