IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lal Masjid Massacre  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLal Masjid Massacre

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 24>
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 10:10pm

I am extremely apalled and at the same time saddened at the immaturity,lack of understanding,empty bravado and foolishness of some of the members  here in this forum.

General musharaff  had very few choices left in the lal masjid incident.The  concerned Mullahs in this case bear full responsibilty for the unfortunate events that followed.

By the way the fanatical elements are hell bent on destroying whatever is left of pakistan and taking it back to the stone ages.Not only pakistan, muslims everywhere are paying the price due to their senseless acts of violence. thats why the Enemy of Islam is   present within and its under siege from these irresponsible fringe elements of the community.

I repeat and will say it emphatically unless the silent muslim majority rises up in one voice against these violent fanatical elements then we are all doomed to be in the same  suicidal pathway to destruction as these elements .

Enough is enough there should be no more room in Islam for these maniacal  violent morons who are hell bent on tarnishing the noble image of Islam

Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 5:15am
Originally posted by syed123 syed123 wrote:

Enough is enough there should be no more room in Islam for these maniacal  violent morons who are hell bent on tarnishing the noble image of Islam

Are you talking about the Pakistani Army and their American allies?

syed123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 8:42am

I am referring to those political leaders, Mullahs and their followers who are twisting and misinterpreting the noble message of Islam for their own selfish ends

Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 8:44am
Originally posted by syed123 syed123 wrote:

I am referring to those political leaders, Mullahs and their followers who are twisting and misinterpreting the noble message of Islam for their own selfish ends

yeah they selfishly want to sacrifice their lives instead of bravely obeying the United States in return for money!

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 1:51pm

General musharaff had very few choices left in the lal masjid incident.

Are we talking of the same General who started to think of saving Pakistan just once he was sacked from his position? And, has occupied the poor country as an American proxy?

Well, Shah saheb, the members on this forum were not hatched just today, from some reptilain eggs. Some of us here do have a few more brain cells to rub together than the entire collection of the Brooking Institute scholars.

Kindly, do mind your bursts, we are not all just Amreekis here.

syed123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 7:01pm

Incidents like the one at Lal masjid are inevitable consequences of the struggle between the reasonable majority muslim ummah  and the irresponsible and misguided fanatical minority.

NOBODY IS PERFECT INCLUDING GENERAL MUSHARRAF BUT UNDOUBTEDLY HIS  PROGRESSIVE AND PRAGMATIC POLICIES HAVE SAVED THE SKIN OF PAKISTAN TILL NOW...........

PAKISTAN DOESNT NEED ANY EXTERNAL ENEMIES.THE FANATICS WITHIN IT WHO ARE HELL BENT ON CREATING A ARMAGEDDON LIKE SITUATION  IN PAKISTAN ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH .

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 9:04pm

Incidents like the one at Lal masjid

Why did this incident start to brew just after Dick Chenney's Islamabad visit in which a hot exchange of words took place? My most revered murshed, it was all meant for delivering a message to the US.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 9:09pm

UNDOUBTEDLY HIS  PROGRESSIVE AND PRAGMATIC POLICIES HAVE SAVED THE SKIN OF PAKISTAN TILL NOW

Shah saheb, I have really begun to love you. Please don't get startled, I am a Pathaan in name only, not at all in the practices they are well known for.

Could you please mail me the address of the cloud cuckoo land you live on? Saved Pakistan skin - perhaps, just in his "In Lane for Hire" but caused a thrid degree Cancer of the bone, with two full scale civil wars going in two of the country's four provinces?  

Sir, dare I ask when were you in Pakistan last? How long you were there and did you go anywhere beyond the 1st Chowrangi?

Edited by Whisper
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 24>
  Share Topic