IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lal Masjid Massacre  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLal Masjid Massacre

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 24>
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2007 at 8:04pm

THE MINDLESS FANATICS IN PAKISTAN ARE NOT ONLY HARMING THE NOBLE IMAGE OF ISLAM BUT ALSO STRIKING AT THE VERY ROOTS OF PAKISTAN.

PEACE,SENSIBLE THINKING,VISIONARY LEADERSHIP AND AN OPEN MINDSET ARE THE ONLY WAYS TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS FACING  MUSLIMS TODAY.

ITS HIGH TIME THAT THE SILENT MAJORITY OF SENSIBLE THINKING MUSLIMS ACT AND ISOLATE THESE FANATIC ELEMENTS BEFORE THEY CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE TO ISLAM BY THEIR st**id AND INEXCUSABLE  ACTIONS.

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2007 at 11:59pm

As'salamualaikum,

I was surprised to read few members supporting there dear president.

First of all Lal masjid was creating state within state; They were trying to impose their own "taliban-Islam" on majority by the barrel of Gun. It all started when Gov issued the notice of demolition; because the mosque was built on stolen land public property.

Hope u have gone thru the history of lal masjid by now. If not u , there 's little enough at sign readers post. I  respect you ak_m_f   but in this case it was very sad to  know your opinions. Pakistan was separated with the aim to established a muslim state. Is this the islam that Pakistan now has? 

Lal masjid went to shops and threatened Video stores;
Then they kidnapped police men that were around mosque and disarmed them

And let me , let know the readers that these videos had bollywood and hollywoood cassettes and blue flims as well. Oh is n't bad that lal masjid went to that shop and threatened. We shud have continued that bussiness na .  I would term better - Pakitani islam does allow that. Is n't it?

Does islam allow such things as to view those bollywood films wherein naked woman dance and u enjoy. I s it not our duty to threaten them when the govt is mute. But the fact which i know is that these people gave sometime of about 3 months and asked them to change there business. But still they  did not change so they had to smash them. Whats wrong in doing that when the westernised govt took no action against such vulgarities.

And  minuteman - don't u remember the hadith jaha'n imaan ke darjaat bataye gaye hai. Unn me se ek hai , burayi ko haat se roko. Aur sabse kamtar imaan ka darjah hai, jaise ki aapne ne apne post me zikr kiya -" No. Fighting is not required at all.". Sirf  dil mein bura jano. The least one of imaan. But those people were in the first stage of imaan and so they physically revolted after being giving them some time to change.

Am sorry that i was harsh but its sad that we today being a muslim. charge against our own. Become readymade muftis and state that so and so is wrong. Shud there be no stop in a muslim state for exposings and sex trades and such vulgars. Its not a non-muslim country that such things be encouraged. Shall we allow our sisters to go to those massage centres or trade them. In the name of modernisation, we are trying to modernise islam. Where as there is no  scope to change quran according to our own moods and values. Its the time to hold strictly to Quran and hadith. Now u call them fundamentalist, or fanatics or terrorists.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 12:09am

Sorr, Imissed to notice the fine printed reply from aka2x2. Here is that message:

I don�t know enough about poetry or the incident at the Lal Masjid to comment on that.

However, I�d like to comment on the following statement:

�According to the Imam Abu hanifah, it is forbidden to rise against a government which is established.�

If it is forbidden to rise against an established government then what kind of government can people rise against; one that is not established and does not exist? That is like saying every government anywhere and at all times must be supported, even if it is unjust and evil.

Respectfully
aka2x2

Well my reply is that I did not quote the full proper advice of the great Imam. So now I give a slightly amended correct version here. He said that nobody should rise against any government established lawfully or unlawfully.

Please now note the words "Lawfully or unlawfully" and these are more important. That almost forbids the (Hanafi) Muslims to rise against any established goverment. What is the reason, I do not know. I am also not a scholar. It is for every one to understand and comment as they like. That is the advice of the great Imam.

Please also keep in mind the word "Rise". That means a revolt. So, perhaps it is forbidden to revolt but allowed to use other means of love, preaching and persuasion etc. I cannot say. Have a good time please.

Edited by minuteman
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 1:03am
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

Most of the Muslims in pakistan and India are Hanafi muslims. But their Hanafi Deobandi teachers do not teach them the proper things. According to the Imam Abu hanifah, it is forbidden to rise against a government which is established. That is an important principle if any one wants to follow.

I think you are misinterpretting. Hanafi can't have a principle which is against the teaching of Quran. If it is so, how can u be a muslim violating any part / teaching of Quran?

"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 1:44am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

This proves that all the Lal Masjid mob were suicidal maniacs. The madrassas are creating zombies who care nothing for any one else and want to die for what they are brainwashed into believing is Islam.

No they underestimated the killer instinct of the occupation army of their land. They were simpletons to believe that they were living in an Islamic country when it is in the hands of AngloAmerican I beg to remain your  humble servants and this not the first time the illegitimate occupation army has fired upon the people. This army has been doing this from the get go! You have petered out by not responding to my posts line by line as I did to yours.
Only they got their ass whipped by the Bengali Mukti behni!  I can feel that time is coming again after looking the Red Mosque performance!

I have heard the interviews also. It is strange that not a single student thought that he/she had done anything wrong including killing of the security personnel.

How could killing the attack dogs be wrong?

With schools like these, we dont need India to destroy us. Idiotic Pakistanis will destroy the State from within, believing that they are doing Allah's work.

You are not a white man! Are you?
Idiotic Pakistanis I have no quarrel about it!
You shouldn't be bothered about who does Allah's work!

When will our nation wake up and realize that these people are not pious muslims but a 'Fitna' and a menace to the society as well as to the State. In fact they are the greatest enemy of Pakistan. Their aim is to make the entire muslim world into an imaginary utopian state living in the 7th/8th century world.

What else can they hope for with $ a day!

Pakistanis does not deserve Pakistan. State will not survive; if these people win,Then it would be a collection of petty Mullah Warlords controlling small areas of a lawless land such as in Somalia or in Afghanistan. May be that is what Nawaz Sharif would prefer than see Musharraf remain power.

That is why it is occupied by the thugs with guns, At least the Mullahs won't let the people starve! and they will have an even chance to fight back and be burned with phosphorus!
You mentioned Nawaz and Mush in the same sentence Nawaz should be hanged for promoting Mush if I could help it , cuz we wouldn't be discussing the mess without his screwup!

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 3:15pm
This is what "jihad" brings to typical normal hard working Pakistani.

Edited by ak_m_f
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 2:30pm

This is what "jihad" brings to typical normal hard working Pakistani.

Non sequitur

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 7:12pm

to ak_m_f I say, it would have been better if India had conquered Pakistan than Musharraf. Why? Because Monafiqeen are worse than Kuffar as they stab in the back.

If India invaded Pakistan most Muslims would have risen up against them, and then you would have the likes of Musharraf joining the Indian army and happily murdering his own countrymen for a few worthless rupees, as we see the National Guards doing in Iraq.

The people of Iraq have understood that these so called "National guards" and their leaders are no more Muslim than American soldiers, something which the people of Pakistan have only now started to wake up to regarding Musharraf and his Kennel Government.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 24>
  Share Topic