IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lal Masjid Massacre  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLal Masjid Massacre

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 24>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Farwa_Syeda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 4:40am

look at this.can any muslim be so tyrant and brutal specially with its own ppl?specially with the children and women of own nation.

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
Groupie
Groupie
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 4:30am
Filed Under (Pakistan) by Teeth Maestro on July-14-2007

< =image height=173 alt="Burnt Walls of Lal Masjid" =3 width=250 src="http://www.teeth.com.pk/blog/wp-content/uploads/image/Burnt%20walls%20of%20Lal%20Masjid.jpg" align=right =3 border=1>
Posted at Teeth Maestro: On 12th July, AAJ Tv boradcasted a program of Live with Talat in which Talat Hussain visited Jamia Hafsa.  While touring the bullet ridden compound a number of military personal hovered around, at a certain point Talat Hussain asked an accompanying Army personal about all the evidence of smoke around the area asking, "Why is there so much smoke?", the solider replied "WP", Talat put another question "Please explain WP?", the solider answered "White Phosphorus."

White Phosphorus is a flare / smoke producing incendiary weapon which is also used as an offensive Anti-Personnel flame compound capable of causing serious burns or death.  White phosphorus weapons are controversial today because of its potential use against humans, for whom one-tenth of a gram is a deadly dose and according to the Geneva Convention which was later amended by the Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons signed into effect in 1997, expressively prohibits the use against civilians.  White Phosphorus weapons have been used in the recent past by Israel in Lebanon and US and UK in Iraq, but probably the first time ever by a an army against its own people

Article 1 of Protocol III of the Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons (Wikipedia) defines an incendiary weapon as �any weapon or munition which is primarily designed to set fire to objects or to cause burn injury to persons through the action of flame, heat, or combination thereof, produced by a chemical reaction of a substance delivered on the target�. The same protocol also prohibits the use of incendiary weapons against civilians or in civilian areas.  However, the use against military targets outside civilian areas is not explicitly banned by any treaty.

There continues to be a strong debate on how Musharraf should have handled this situation, but what surprises me is the inhumanity of this attack, dexterity of the assault should have meant targeted exchange of fire maybe an occasional rubber bullet to pacify the milder militants, but the indiscriminate use of chemical weapons, by the National Army against its own people. Is jaw dropping serious, its akin to the mass murder which happened in Karachi on May 12th when the Army headed off to the barracks leaving the city at the hands of ruthless killers for six hours..

Fallujah VictimTo understand the gravity of the situation one has only to look at these two images of burnt bodies the sight is excruciatingly painful, when the Americans used White Phosphorous on the victims in Fallujah back in April 2004.

If you look at the top most image which appeared in Dawn on 13th July (link) one sees the classic signs of a high intensity flame, which reached astounding temperatures to melt the steel framework of ceiling fans, one must also noted that the public was not shown the remains of numerous people killed in the disaster and quickly buried them in concealed wooden coffins the next day.

I am shocked and stunned at what has just happened, it should be enough for the world to wake up and ask for an unconditional removal of the dictator

Story credit:: Asma

Islam is a way of life, try it. Islam is a gift, accept it.Islam is a goal, achieve it.Islam is not a game, don't play with it .Islam has a message for you, hear it. Islam is love, love it .
Groupie
Groupie
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:32am
Fallujah VictimIs it  way to attain peace and make the world more safer to live in?atleast not for me
Groupie
Groupie
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 3:27am

Fallujah VictimTo understand the gravity of the situation one has only to look at this.is it enlightened moderation or peaceful strategy to attain so called peace or to make the world more peaceful to live in?is it acceptable?not to me atleast

Groupie
Groupie
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 2:40am

bero syed123 shud i show u glimpse of the reaction of common folks u r talking abt who wants to live in peace and want to get rid of beasts and animals in human clothing if u dont mind.shud i?

Groupie
Groupie
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 2:23am

bro syed 123 y r u getting furious just cool down.

well bro syed 123 i have to come to know this fact that u r having habbit to malign others so never mind as i know u r habitual of doing maligning and just give the ansz of my questions rather than slandering.

i know bro syed u r having double standard,at one side u r talking abt peace and on other side u r favouring slaughtering of humans(women and children)

bro shud v attain peace by attacking on mosque?by bombing on our own ppl?by burning Quran and books of hadiths?by spreading immorality in society?by adopting western culture?by making pakistan secular?u may have such peace but such peace isnt acceptable for us.

wht kind of peace u r talking abt?very very prejudice approach having 2wards ppl who r gr8 hurdle in the way of secular pakistan.bro i met with many ppl but i never saw person like u who is too much self conceited person think of urself a gr8 peace lover,most guided,only mature person in the universe,most accurate,well educated more than anyone.dont bother to change me just try to change urself and try to analyse everything with a muslim 's frame of mind if u r,not with mind of a secular.

well brother i can paste here so many things vich will depict the reality of bloody mushraff and his beasts but i dont want to bcoz it is highly unfortunate that ppl are associating bloody mushraff with pakistan and to paste all those stuff will not be good for image of pakistan.i have shown just headlines regarding this issue.

syed123 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 9:18pm

Farwa Syeda, You have every right to have extreme right wing  opinions but thanks to allah people like you are very few and far in between with no support among the common folks who just want to lead  normal peaceful lives as good muslims.

Narrow minded secretarian individuals like you who blindly hate the west and everyone ranging from shias,mohajirs etc are causing nothing but disunity,internal strife and  misery for the ordinary muslim man on the street.

Its still not late to reflect upon your views and try to change them so that you and your neighbours could live in peace.

May Allah guide you and your kind  to the right path of peace, success and prosperity.

Ameen

Edited by syed123
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 6:20pm
Farwa_Syeda which one are you in this picture?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 24>
  Share Topic