IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Russia’s War on Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Russia’s War on Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zanjabil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2007 at 1:53pm

"What makes you think that 9/11 and 7/7 were committed in the name of Islam?"

You didn't answer the question.

Hard facts of physics are hardly the same as conspiracy theories. It's a fact that most of the population of Germany believed their government when told that the Communists had set fire to the German Parliament. And when told that the Poles had invaded German territory.

At the end of the day, it's on your conscience whether you trust the FBI thsi time round...

syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 10:03pm

Its high time brother to cast away all these conspiracy theories and wake up to the fact that 9/11,7/7 and the more recent glasgow bombings were by misguided muslims who have caused incalculable damage to the Noble image of Islam.

Its high time for all muslims to Start self reflecting,take the moral high ground ,isolate the trouble makers within islam and start peaceful constructive efforts to uplift the poor and downtrodden within the community.

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 1:11pm

Syed,

Have you ever looked at the Pentagon after 9-11... there is NO plane debris. None, no residue etc. Where did it go? Where did the wings hit?  Have you EVER wondered?

Have you ever thought that someone is getting rich on this culture of fear? It�s called defense contractors, fat cats and military companies.

How is it that DOCTORS could be "discovered" and some average people trained in the war-torn country of Afghanistan can hijack 4 planes, crash two into the world trade center and one into the Pentagon.

Does ANYTHING seem funky about this? Just curious.. it is hypothetical the question by the way..

I think that you know, yes we should fix our inner Jihad. But you know what.. we cannot. We cannot fix things say in Pakistan because Pakistan is dragged into this evil games that people play.

I read a book by a guy, I forget his name, but he was convicted on espionage. He was working for US and sold out things to the Russians. And he described it all as a game. It�s a challenge to outwit and outsmart. Never mind people are dying for this idiocy.

That would be like saying the slaves in the US should just improve themselves but not try to be free from the yoke of their master!

The ones who should be doing something are the ones sitting around watching MTV with their beer.  

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Zanjabil View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zanjabil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 2:37pm

But Syed is the type of guy who, during Stalin's times in Russia, would be leaping to denounce his fellow countrymen left, right and centre. Because he buys into the conspiracy theories fed him by his Government. Who never tells him lies. Ever.

Stalin managed to convince most of the population of Russia that their country was absolutely buzzing with spies and terrorists. Totally innocent people went to the camps on charges of conspiracy to commit terrorist acts -- precisely because of all the Russian Syeds who swallowed whatever they were told by kindly Uncle Stalin.

And Syed, what makes you think I'm a brother???

Some of us turn to the teachings of the Quran in times of trouble. The Quran nowhere tells us to denounce our brothers and sisters to Kafir tyrants. The Quran nowhere advocates the use of torture and imprisonment without trial. In Islam we are not cowboys: we do not punish without clear proof of guilty

Maybe if we lived in times when the authorities -- Kafir or otherwise -- were worthy of respect, didn't lie every time they opened their mouths, and hadn't stained their hands with the blood of one million Iraqis, then the picure would be quite different.

syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 7:19pm

Mr Zanjabil, Let me remind you about the Iran-Iraq war fought for 8 long years between 1980-1988.

Both countries are muslim.!!!!!!!!!

The war produced no advantage for either side during most of the 8 years.

However, it resulted in heavy losses on both sides with 600,000 Iranian and 400,000 Iraqis dead, and an estimated total economic loss of 1,2 billion US$. It also brought Saddam Hussein's ambitious plans for developing Iraq to a halt.

During the war, Iraq enlarged its military forces from 250,000 to 1,250,000, and accomodated the infrastructure of the country to the needs of the military. To a large degree, this established the precondition for the next war: the invasion of Kuwait and the military response from the international forces.

Instead of looking at our own faults why do we become hysterical  and  always blame the West for all our woes.????

Let me tell you  why, because  we are too lazy to wake up and do some inner introspection and also  because its the most convenient and easy thing to do.   

Unless muslims in general and Islamic  nations in particular change their outlook and start trying to take responsibilities for their actions they are destined to be their own enemies.

Edited by syed123
syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 8:23pm

Also Hayfa,

Assuming just for a minute i  regress to the level of a borderline mentally retard with an I.Q of 70 and  believe all the conspiracy theories about 9/11 etc

What about the the general state of the muslim world????

Aren't muslims responsible for the blood being shed in various forms of secretarian violence including Shia-Sunni,(all over the world)Mohajir-Non mohajir(pakistan) ,Arab-Non arab(sudan,parts of middle east)?????

As mentioned above in my last post the over a million precious lives that were lost in the Fratricidal Iran-Iraq War????

The Conflict in muslim  countries like Somalia and Algeria.

The ongoing Power tussle between Hamas and Fatah In Palestine.

The Criminal  and lavish life styles of the Royals in the Middle east and the complicity of the subjects supporting them.

When will we as Muslims accept personal responsibility for our actions and try to start at least  thinking  about our own deeds instead of raising the bogey of Western conspiracies   which has become our favourite past time.

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 4:20am
Originally posted by syed123 syed123 wrote:

Also Hayfa,

Assuming just for a minute i  regress to the level of a borderline mentally retard with an I.Q of 70 and  believe all the conspiracy theories about 9/11 etc

What about the the general state of the muslim world????

Aren't muslims responsible for the blood being shed in various forms of secretarian violence including Shia-Sunni,(all over the world)Mohajir-Non mohajir(pakistan) ,Arab-Non arab(sudan,parts of middle east)?????

As mentioned above in my last post the over a million precious lives that were lost in the Fratricidal Iran-Iraq War????

The Conflict in muslim  countries like Somalia and Algeria.

The ongoing Power tussle between Hamas and Fatah In Palestine.

The Criminal  and lavish life styles of the Royals in the Middle east and the complicity of the subjects supporting them.

When will we as Muslims accept personal responsibility for our actions and try to start at least  thinking  about our own deeds instead of raising the bogey of Western conspiracies   which has become our favourite past time.

Personal responsibility is important, but it should start from oneself. Instead of blaming Muslims in general in this public forum, may I ask you what you have contributed to this community? What about your Islamic scholarship? Have you achieved enough knowledge on Islam to comment freely on Islamic issues? 

It is important to see that this is current events section, and there is a section warning! Please read the guidelines as well, and comply with guidelines.

Peace

Edited by peacemaker
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 7:19am
Hayfa,

please read the following article:

Debunking The 9/11 Myths - Mar. 2005 Cover Story

Click here to read
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic