IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 60 Questions for Christians to Answer  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

60 Questions for Christians to Answer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buddyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2007 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by BMZ BMZ wrote:

Originally posted by buddyman buddyman wrote:

By the way, can any Muslim here tell me how Jesus will return and how you will know it is him? I have heard several Muslims give the description below.....

1) Jesus will have a mustache 2.5 meters long

Honetly I thought that was a joke, but I've heard this many times

2) Jesus will walk on water

He already did that

3) A stone will fall somewhere in Arabia

I'm sure many stones have fallen

I will stay away from this as I believe that Jesus is not coming back. I don't even believe that he really walked on water.

BMZ 

I thought you were Muslim??

truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2007 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by buddyman buddyman wrote:

Have you ever read the Book of Revelation? Jesus himself says he is the beginning and the end.

Read Isaiah 44:6 to the end. Then read Revelation Chapter 1:17 & 18

Isaiah 41:4, Isaiah 44:6, Isaiah 48:12, Revelation 2:8, Revelation 22:13

etc... what of you're wrong?

Buddyman, I read the book of Revelation and I didn't see any where that Jesus (S) said, he is the beginning an end. This is what it said:

Revelation 1-4-5

Rev.1 :1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he �sent and signified� it by his angel unto his servant John:

�The Revelation of Jesus Christ� doesn�t mean �The Revelation �is� of Jesus Christ� It is �the Revelation of Jesus Christ telling us about things which must shortly come to pass.� Verse 3 conforms that The Revelation of Jesus Christ� is �the word of Prophesy.�

Rev.1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.�

And who give Jesus Christ (pbuh) the word of Prophesy or the Revelation? God Almighty! It�s nothing new, Jesus (pbuh) him self testifies in John 12:49:

�For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak." (John 12:49)

So! It�s the same thing in heaven: �The Revelation of Jesus Christ which God (Almighty) GIVE UNTO HIM� to do what? �to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass��

Now! God (Almighty) give him [Jesus (pbuh)], and what he did?

Rev.1 con.: and he (Jesus) SENT and SIGNIFIED it by his ANGEL unto his servant John.

Jesus (pbuh) didn�t come but he �SENT and SIGNIFIED it with an ANGEL unto John;� and who John saw?

Rev.1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

Rev.1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks ONE LIKE UNTO THE SON OF MAN, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

�One like unto the Son of man� and not the son of man, It was an Angel that Jesus (pbuh) sent.

Rev.1:2 (John) Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. 

Let�s look at Jesus (pbuh) testimony! Remember he told the disciples: �A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.� (John 16:16)

"Going to the Father" here is referring to the sign of Jonah.

Christians understand it to mean his death and resurrection.

But he did not go to the Father "for I am not yet ascended (5758)"

But he told Mary Magdalene to tell the disciples he did "I ascend (5719)" already died and resurrected. Read the entire verse:

John 20:17  Jesus saith unto her, Toch me not; for I am not yet ascended (5758)" to my Father: but go to my bretheren, and say unto them, I ascend (5719) unto my Father, and your Father; and my God, and your God. 

�Ascended� it mean, Going up. But he was standing just in front of Mary Magdalene. So that statement does not mean going to Heaven, he was referring to what he told the disciples earlier in John 16:16.A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.�

Rev.1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Rev.1: 4-5 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; "and" from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; V.5"And" from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness

So who verse 4 is talking about, Jesus (pbuh)? No! Verse 5 says: ��And� from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness��

Jesus (pbuh) was only a �faithful witness�. How Christians didn�t see that?

Rev.1:5 continue: �and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

That is a concoction. According to Jesus (pbuh) testimony above, he didn�t die.

Rev.1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

By follow his true teachings.

Rev.1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

�and every eye shall see him, they also which pierced him� That is another concoction. What is more evident is �they also which pierced him will see him� Are they still existed?

Rev.1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Who is this, Jesus (pbuh)? No! This verse tie into Rev.1:4

Rev.1: 4 �Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come (on judgment Day); and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; V. 5 �And� from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness,

You see? The verse is talking about , from him which is to come and the seven Spirits  which are before his throne (the one who is to come);and Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness,

Let�s find out who really is on this throne.

Revelation 4:2  And immediately I (John) was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

Rev.4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Rev.4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Rev.4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Rev.4:6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

What are these eyes? They are Spirits.

Rev.5:6�and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Rev.4:7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

Rev.4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come (on the day of Judgment).

Rev.4:9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

Rev.4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

Rev.4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Now, Watch this!

Revelation 5

Rev.5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

You see that? The One that sits on the throne has a book; and what he did with it? Let�s find out.

Rev.5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

Rev.5: 3And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

Rev.5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

Rev.5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Rev.5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Lamb as �it had been slain� (concoction)

Rev.5:7And he (the Lamb) came and took the book out of the right hand of him (God Almighty) that sat upon the throne.

Who took the book out of the right hand of him that sat on the throne? The Lamb! And who is sitting on the throne? God Almighty! How you didn�t see that?  

Nothing new! It�s all in Revelation 1:1

Rev.1:1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God (Almighty) gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

�For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak." (John 12:49)

truthnowcome

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
buddyman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buddyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 10:40am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic