IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Iranian Shiah Mullahs allow Sex change!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIranian Shiah Mullahs allow Sex change!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 4:23pm

Here's a question and answer from a high ranking Shia scholar:

http://www.istefta.com/ans.php?stfid=4463&subid=12

He is asked: "What is a rulling on sex change, the male turns to a female or the reverse?"

He responds:
" I do not see a reason (literally face) to the prohibition."

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah Sawtul Khilafah wrote:

Let me just clarify that Iran allows ANYONE to have a sex change, not just people who may have the biological problems mentioned by Israfil.

In my childhood, some elderly person told me, good people don't quarrel. If they quarrel the satan becomes happy and starts clapping. I just remembered it.

You guys are not seeing the point; the thread opener just wants you to quarrel on IRAN and Abuse IRAN. he is unhappy while you are arguing on something apart from IRAN. That's why you see him provinding you the lead; even though he has mentioned Iran in almost every post.

Khalifah, muslims can see your agenda of preaching hatred, it's not easy to mislead a mumeen. Persuing this type of agendas are not good for a healthy forum. You got glued with anti Iran agenda in almost every thread.

Even if someone doesn't like Iran, yet have many more entities in this world who are identified enemies of Islam.

Edited by nu001 - 03 May 2008 at 12:04pm
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:00pm

The Iranian Government only uses Islam as a mask while allowing the most disgusting and evil things, including sex change!

You opened the thread to discuss 'Sex xhange' or to promote anti Iranian agenda? Look at your post? What are you promoting? What are you encouraging to discuss as a thread opener?

I have to question your intention and identity.
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by nu001 nu001 wrote:

You opened the thread to discuss 'Sex xhange' or to promote anti Iranian agenda? Look at your post? What are you promoting? What are you encouraging to discuss as a thread opener?

Did you even read the thread title? Im not discussing sex change, Im discussing Iran allowing sex change, that's what the thread title says.

As for my identity, here you can actually see me in a video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=FYQSLpYKJn4

Im the guy in the video talking about Mut'ah being Haram.

If you want I will make a video of myself speaking Farsi.

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah - 03 May 2008 at 5:09pm
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 10:42pm

Did you even read the thread title? Im not discussing sex change, Im discussing Iran allowing sex change, that's what the thread title says.

As for my identity, here you can actually see me in a video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=FYQSLpYKJn4

Im the guy in the video talking about Mut'ah being Haram.

If you want I will make a video of myself speaking Farsi.

Well !! Well !!

So now, you identify yourself as a 'Former Shia' good cover. If your complains are against shia'ism, you simply don't follow them, why are you inciting people against Iran? Specially at this point of time? Isn't it malicious intent?

And if you have become Sunni (as I presume, though a former Shia could be a nonmuslim also) Sunnis being the majority are not to quarrel with them, and they are not forcing you to do that. The top Islamic leadership on either side have accepted and recognized eachother many many years ago and it doesnot demand preaching hate. There are disagreeable points on either side.

Your agenda and intentios in the posts of this and many other thread are clearly a western agenda. I don't even know who is that person you claim tobe yourself !

Pure professional and misleading. A true Muslim will never persue an agenda you are persuing.

Edited by nu001 - 03 May 2008 at 10:57pm
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:33am

So now, you identify yourself as a 'Former Shia' good cover. If your complains are against shia'ism, you simply don't follow them, why are you inciting people against Iran? Specially at this point of time? Isn't it malicious intent?

I actually already said Im Iranian and a former Shia more than a year ago on this Forum.

And if you have become Sunni (as I presume, though a former Shia could be a nonmuslim also) Sunnis being the majority are not to quarrel with them, and they are not forcing you to do that. The top Islamic leadership on either side have accepted and recognized eachother many many years ago and it doesnot demand preaching hate. There are disagreeable points on either side.

Your agenda and intentios in the posts of this and many other thread are clearly a western agenda. I don't even know who is that person you claim tobe yourself !

Pure professional and misleading. A true Muslim will never persue an agenda you are persuing.

Most Sunnis are as anti-Shiah or even more anti-Shiah then I am, just go to www.allaahuakbar.net and hundreds of other sites or read books by the most famous Sunni scholars like ibn Taymiyah, Imam Shafii or Imam Abu Hanifah and see what they said about Shiahs and Shiism.

As for your claim that I have a Western agenda, why not look at what Iran has been doing. Who has had more of a Western agenda than Iran who helped the USA in the war on Iraq and the war on Afghanistan.

Exposing that Iran is not anti-USA is not "American propaganda", it is the Truth and in fact if you actually think about it for once you would see that what Im saying is more anti-USA and anti-Israel than anything anyone else says as Im saying that the USA and Israel are conspiring against Muslims to such a large extent.

If you think my posts on this Forum would lead Muslims to help USA fight Iran then you haven't been reading my posts properly. Im saying the USA would never destroy the Iranian Government, nor will Iran destroy Israel, Im not saying Muslims should help the USA, Im saying Muslims should oppose the USA and know that the enmity between Iran and the USA is fake.

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 10:44pm
Finally you are back to your original agenda.

Pakistan is openly the number one ally of USA in Afghanistan, it's fact. They have handed over maximum number of innocent muslims to USA. They are a predominantly Sunni state.

US efforts in Iraq are all being backed by Saudis, Jordan, Egypt and all sunni countries in the ME.

The Israeli occupation of Palestine (Sunni) are not being opposed by any Sunni country at the moment.

The Arab League supported the US invasion in Iraq, of which Iran is a part, so even if he didn't like, he had to publicly honour US action due to it's obligation with AL.

If Muslims have to be blamed for their mistakes, lets talk of all, every one has their mistakes, but your continuous persuation of anti Iranian, anti shia propaganda is the hottest western /US agenda at the moment. Your approach is divisive, if you are a Muslim, learn to be inclusive.

If you continue persuing US/EU agenda, I have to doubt your identity, religion and intentions, everytime you do that.
nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:07pm

If you think my posts on this Forum would lead Muslims to help USA fight Iran then you haven't been reading my posts properly. Im saying the USA would never destroy the Iranian Government, nor will Iran destroy Israel, Im not saying Muslims should help the USA, Im saying Muslims should oppose the USA and know that the enmity between Iran and the USA is fake.

I don't mind if USA attacks Iran, I'm sure they will get a bigger lesson than they got in Iraq, by doing that.

I read your not only words, your intentions as well very clearly. You are trying to act smart, by diverting the focus. you know very well what your posts are aimed at !! 

A shia sunni conflict, as they have managed to spark in Iraq. better shut your agenda off in this forum. if you want to have shia sunni academic discussion, better post in 'Intra Faith' section, without any political agenda. Why do you have to give political colour to a pure matter of faith?

All are not fools, as you might think, Mr. fake. A former shia, actually does not mean you are a muslim.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic