IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Glasgow and london incidents  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Glasgow and london incidents

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glasgow and london incidents
    Posted: 05 July 2007 at 9:05pm

The destructive planned acts of terror caused by religious fanatics ,the latest being the foiled London car bombs and the drama at Glasgow airport is a wake up call to all peaceful and law abiding muslims .

Muslims all over the world need to wake up to the reality that islamic terrorism though practised by a miniscule minority does exist and is a bitter reality .Its a ghost which needs to be exorcised at the earliest before it causes irreversible damage to the majority of peaceful tolerant muslims who seek to live in peaceful co-existence with other religions.
http://syed-wakeupcall.blogspot.com/

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 4:24am
Originally posted by syed123 syed123 wrote:

The destructive planned acts of terror caused by religious fanatics ,the latest being the foiled London car bombs and the drama at Glasgow airport is a wake up call to all peaceful and law abiding muslims .

Muslims all over the world need to wake up to the reality that islamic terrorism though practised by a miniscule minority does exist and is a bitter reality .Its a ghost which needs to be exorcised at the earliest before it causes irreversible damage to the majority of peaceful tolerant muslims who seek to live in peaceful co-existence with other religions.
http://syed-wakeupcall.blogspot.com/

Assalamu Alaikum,

There is nothing like "Islamic terrorism."

Yes, terrorism exists, and that should be and must be condemned by us all.

Islam has nothing to do with terrorism; it is the message of peace and submission to Allah. Therefore, using such terms as "Islamic terrorism" doesn't serve the purpose; it also goes against the guidelines of this forum.

Terrorism, in all its forms, must be condemned.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 2:26am

The destructive planned acts of terror caused by religious fanatics ,the latest being the foiled London car bombs and the drama at Glasgow airport is a wake up call to all peaceful and law abiding muslims

How very interesting!

How is this all linked with Islam or the Muslims?

Is it possible for you to put your mind in gear (not just the poor keyboard) and see that it were a few Iraqis, Palestinians and, I believe, a Jordanian or two who were involved.

I abhore errorism and believe that it must end. Terrorism of ALL kinds must end. But, my dear friend (of no name and any other traces of id in your profile) could you kindly ENLIGHTEN us about what people get in response to the type of State Terrorism practiced by the great White Hall and the White House?

Are you really some terribly apologetic Muslim or a mere mole trying to divert our attention from the real causes of what happened in Glasgow and London?

Or, is it also ever possible that the drama was created by some "friendly" agency just to get Gordon Brown and the British public opinion in line?

So that poor Mendez was really wearing a heavy jacket and jumping over the ticket barrier when he was shot?

I will hold all the other questions here for I don't want you to evaporate into some thin blue air.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 2:32am

Sorry my apologies my dear and young friend.

• Industry: Biotech
  • Says it all.

I will ask you no more questions, specially, about what's happening in Britain. But, will you please allow me just one?

The real enemy is within Islam? and the occupations, the murders, implanted gangsters of leaders have nothing to do with the state of this World?

syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 7:21pm

My Dear Friend and brother in islam,For your information ,its high time we accept and acknowledge facts instead of looking for excuses and pointing fingers at others.The real enemies are the fanatics within the religion who believe in violence  as a way to achieve their go instead of  dialogue and peaceful means .

Lets examine ourselves  and see where we stand.We have allowed ourselves to be ruled by oppressive regimes in the so called islamic world whose elite are milking the masses.Even pakistan which was formed as a country for muslims is a failed state  today with infighting ,secretarian violence, illiteracy, poverty and ignorance.

Self appointed guardians of islam are tarnishing the pure and noble Religion of islam by their senseless and misguided actions..

Just to quote a page from history:

Khalifa Umar Bin Al-khattab one of the most pious and revered companions of the prophet(pbuh) took pains to uphold the principle that there is no compulsion in religion. Those non-Muslims who chose to become Muslims of their own accord were welcome, but there were no compulsory conversions. The Muslims were forbidden to interfere with the religious freedom of the Dhimmis.Even on his death bed, Umar thought of the State's responsibility to the Dhimmis. In his bequest to his successor he said:

"My bequest to my successor is that covenants with the Dhimmis should be observed faithfully. They should be defended against all invasions. No injustice should be done to them. They should be treated as full fledged citizens and should enjoy equality before law. Their taxes should be fair, and no burden should be imposed on them which they cannot bear."

Whisper View Drop Down
    Senior  Member

Male
    Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2007 at 2:28am

My dearest friend, Shah saheb, when did I claim to be a Muslim?

My friend, I am a plain simple peasant, I make my living by growing sugar cane, sun flower and by raising middle of the range polo ponies. What have I done? I never laid any claims at scholarship of any kind and you have started to throw history at me?

Or, isd this exercise just to evade my question? I simply begged one question of you. Hope, you are not related to Syed Pervez Musharraf? he talks exactly like you. I had just asked:

The real enemy is within Islam? and the occupations, the murders, implanted gangsters of leaders have nothing to do with the state of this World?

Whisper View Drop Down
    Senior  Member

Male
    Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2007 at 2:33am

That is a simple man's simple question. Do you have the guts to answer it? Or you just want us to follow in the footsteps of your confusion simply because you have been brought up in the docile sub-continent never to think that the Crown can ever make any mistakes?

Just answer my question, please, witout frying it in any garnish of history or running around any other scholarly rose bush.

syed123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2007 at 2:32pm

Yes ,The real enemies  of islam are the fanatic elements within  causing damage to it by their  actions and along with them the people who condone their actions.

Clear and simple.

Edited by syed123
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
      Share Topic