IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - embarassing (sisters only pls)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

embarassing (sisters only pls)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saqeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: embarassing (sisters only pls)
    Posted: 05 July 2007 at 2:58pm

Sisters,

I do need advice & I'll try to keep this as discrete as possible.  Regarding when a husband approaches his wife in bed, the wife must concede except during menstruation and couple of other situations like sickness, etc., etc.

My situation is that my husband is very, active? compared to me. For the first year of marriage, intercourse was everyday & I looked only to pls Allah but I couldn't handle it.  I couldn't handle my prayers at all & so after one year I decided it has to be every other day because it was becoming a huge nuisance.  I couldn't handle it. During menstruation my husband wants to approach me but am I obligated?  He wants me to do the other deed but I don't want to. (oral)

If you  need to move this thread anywhere else or censor, pls do so but I really need this advice bcoz its putting a strain in our marriage.  I can't handle so much activity on my body.  My only reason for not saying NO altogether is to please Allah.

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 1:33pm

Asalam Alaikum Saqeen,

Welcome to the Forum. Sorry you are having trouble with this situation. One question I would have is, is he doing anything to make it enjoyable for you? Women tend to need different things then men (foreplay, touching, etc.) or is just do it and get it over with, where he seeks his pleasure and not yours.  Some men are really oblivoius to the needs of women.

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
saqeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saqeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2007 at 9:18pm

Thank you sister for replying.  My husband is very loving.  He does take ALOT of time to make sure I'm satisfied but unfortunately it's I who just can't keep upto him.  Even the month of Ramadan doesn't tire him.  But I got my answer through a private message from another sister.  Thank you & may Allah bless the both of you.  I find relief in the answer I was provided.

Salaam

suzy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 4:32pm

salaamz

firstly dont be embrassed, we have to discuss these issues as loads of people face them in thier lives, and i think a problem wiv the muslim community is that we hate to discuss SEX!!! its a complete taboo, wen in actual facts Allah ta'ala has created sex for us to enjoy and take pleasure from (in a controlled enviroment ie. marriage), so i defo think we shouldnt be embrassed to discuss such issues.

secondly, yes, you cannot deny your husband sex, but you also ahve to follow the rules and regulations set by islam about sexual relations, therefore it is forbidden to have intercourse during menstration whether your husband approaches you or not, it is a major sin to have intercourse whilst menstrating. moreover i think theres different opinions on oral sex. sorry i cant provide you wiv any evidence from the Quran and sunnah but am sure you'll find loads of things on this topic if and when you do more research.

hope that helped a little

MAY ALLAH GUIDE US TO THE RIGHT PATH...Ameen

Salams_wife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salams_wife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2007 at 10:12pm

Honestly I am glad you brought this topic up.  I imagine this is a problem for many women.  My husband has much more needs than I do.  I don't know how he does it, but in fact it is much more than once a day.  I tried to keep up at first, but after awhile I asked him if we could have some breaks because I become sore.  Luckily I have a wonderful husband and he is always concerned for my health so he always asks now if I am feeling okay for it.  I thank God for that, but I still feel bad that I can't please him to keep up with him.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you find all the help you need and things become better for you inshallah!

saqeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saqeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2007 at 4:34am

salaam ...suzy & salams_wife,

thank u for ure support...i'm glad i'm not the only one *L* Wink

though I always thought men had more needs I find it so suprising in the real world I know more women wanting more frm their hubbies than the other way around....I find it funny that I was one of the few who had such an active hubby, really, aren't we such beautiful & curious creations of Allah? 

lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2007 at 4:53am

As-salaam alaykum,

Indeed we are sis saqeen.It's a case of different strokes for different folks.Reverse is the case for some of us.

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
andara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:23pm
To the best of my knowledge, oral sex is OK. I am just wondering what kind of pills is he talking. I want some for my husband...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic