IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Welcome!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2005 at 5:24pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rehman ir rahim,

Assalamualikum wa rahmatullah wa barkatuhu.

Originally posted by sarahrosecurry sarahrosecurry wrote:

I am back. It has been a few months since I have visited the board and surprised to see the change. I actually like it; it is easier to choose what to read. I look forward to looking through the posts and finding something to respond to.
Welocme sister Sarah,

Jazak allah khair for the appreciation. Hope you will enjoy as much and more than what you did on the old place.

We are still in the process of moving threads, as you can figure from some of the posts. If you think any are of special consequence to you and wish to save over here, please feel free to do so

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 6:53pm

I know I posted  a girl doesn't attend for a few days and look what happens....  a new forum!

I thought maybe there would be testing and stuff and "a notice before hand" at least.

I am with suleyman, for the old users it's going to be hard to get accustomed to  (maybe not)

So far it looks nice and the colours are good.  

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 6:55pm
I agree thou that the old forum should stay as an archive
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 9:57pm

As Salaam Alaikum,

I like the 'look and feel' of this forum. But, I think the older forum was simpler and easier to navigate through.

Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 4:41am

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

I agree thou that the old forum should stay as an archive

Hi Angel,

Good to see you. I was wondering where u were. Had the news  not reached you, or that you were too busy. 

This place cannot be the same unless the regular participants are all here, and u are one of us

As for your angel smile, how about trying the online smilies. I dont know if those are compatible with this forum, but it would be worth a try. ... tho those take a lot of your memory, i had em for a while, later dumped in the recycle bin

Happy stay

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 6:25pm

Salaams to all brothers and sisters in Islaam.

A less frequent visitor, allow me to congratulate you all with the refreshed look of the discussion board. May the new look help freshen up our minds and assist in strengthening virtual community's establishment of Islaam - life of peace and submission to Allaah [The Great and The Glorious].

Jazzak Allaahu Khair!

MOCKBA 

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 9:56pm
I have an angel smilie but its not from here
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
nadeem_aus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadeem_aus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 12:47am

I agree with Angel.  It will take a bit of getting used to, but hey it looks great.  Love ur Angel icon, Angel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic