IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Another prediction comes true!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another prediction comes true!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another prediction comes true!
    Posted: 21 November 2007 at 2:40am
You're right Sawtul it looks a bit like the famous Iraq surge.

Actually, it's been going on for more than five months:
27/ 03/ 2007

MOSCOW, March 27 (RIA Novosti) - Russian military intelligence services
are reporting a flurry of activity by U.S. Armed Forces near Iran's borders,
a high-ranking security source said Tuesday.

"The latest military intelligence data point to heightened U.S. military
preparations for both an air and ground operation against Iran," the
official said, adding that the Pentagon has probably not yet made a final
decision as to when an attack will be launched.

He said the Pentagon is looking for a way to deliver a strike against Iran
"that would enable the Americans to bring the country to its knees at
minimal cost."

He also said the U.S. Naval presence in the Persian Gulf has for the first
time in the past four years reached the level that existed shortly before
the invasion of Iraq in March 2003."

However, don't misundertand me, I am neither sure of nor hoping for an
attack on Iran. I just find your 'reasoning' extremely unconvincing, and
your assumption that every body but you has been 'fooled'; childish.

It is beginning to look like it's too late for the Bush admin to launch any
attack on Iran other than the already crippling financial sanctions
imposed by the Europeans and the U.S. But it' s never too late to use a
proxy: Israel may make another run just as they did recently into Syria,
and with the full knowledge and consent of the next US President who will
probably be Hillary, as she is well versed in the ways of the Council on
Foreign Relations. Also, it is getting increasingly difficult for the US to
fund any war unless they ditch their own Dollar and start paying their
troops in Sterling or Euros.

Edited by Duende
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2007 at 4:13pm

Originally posted by Duende Duende wrote:

Now, you tell me, because it really makes my brain ache
trying to follow your psychotic dialogues, why on earth would America be
preparing a military build-up in the Straights of Hormuz- Persian Gulf,
bombing the crap out of Iraq and consistently making up little
propaganda excersises blaming Iran for providing weapons to Iraqi
'resistance fighters' if all the while, behind the scenes they are slapping
each other on the back and praising one another for having managed to
keep hidden from the entire world, including many seriously talented
investigative journalists, the fact that Iran and the US are secret allies ...?

It's been nearly 5 months since you wrote this Deunde, what happened to the "military build-up in the Straights of Hormuz- Persian Gulf"???

Your "talented journalists" fooled you and hundreds of millions of people with their lies.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2007 at 12:52am

I propose, we must set up have a Loony Bin Section in Islamicity and invite all the frauds and other obsessive loonies to post in that section instead of infecting the whole site.

I don't mind American agents, it's the Israeli agents and agenda promotors I detest.

Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2007 at 6:59pm

Supreme Leader lauds great achievements of Iraqi people

The Supreme Leader expressed pleasure with establishment of democratic government in Iraq and taking shape of constitutional organs in the country.

The Supreme Leader praised the great achievements of the Iraqi people and described them as blessings of the Almighty.

Ayatollah Khamenei honored the decisive leadership of venerable leader of Iraq (Grand Ayatollah Ali Sistani) and said that Iraqi people are expected to reinforce national solidarity and religious unity to remove security problems in Iraq.

The Supreme Leader underscored the need for withdrawal of occupation forces from Iraq as pre-requisite for national security and successful hand-over of the state affairs to Iraqi forces themselves.

Source: Islamic Republic (of Iran) News Agency

Link:http://www2.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-22/06062075201625 06.htm

I just quoted the above as more confirmation of what I've been saying.

First of all, notice Khamenehi refers to the new Iraqi Government which the United States has made in Iraq as the "blessing of the Almighty"!!!

He then says the "security problems" in Iraq must be removed and the "Iraqi forces" (who are trained, armed and controled by the Americans) should take over.

So he is clearly saying that the puppet Government is Islamic (in fact, a "blessing of the Almighty") and that the "security problems" (by which he means the Iraqi resistance) must be destroyed.

Note: This is in connection to my posts on page 1 of this thread.

Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2007 at 9:42am

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

Just a few minutes ago, Iran's IRINN (news channel) was reporting on the situation in Iraq and guess what...

they actually said that Bush is against the New Iraqi Government!!!

They said "Bush does not really support Maliki, peace and security"!!!

It went on to say that Bush actually supports the resistance and the US is trying to incite the Sunnis against the Shiah Government!

I couldnt help but laugh when I heard this - not only because this was exactly what I predicted would happen - but also because they equated Maliki's Government with PEACE AND SECURITY, despite the fact that the New Iraqi Government under Maliki has been responsible for torturing to death thousands of Iraqis who were suspected of defending their country against the occupation.

Maliki's Government also supports and is backed by the Shiah Death squads such as the Badr Brigade who go around killing anyone who even has a Sunni name!!!

Anyway, this is all part of their plan as I explained on this thread as well as the "Real Reason US invaded Iraq" thread. Iran is trying to make excuses for their backing of the New Iraqi Government despite the fact that the Government was created, supported, armed, trained and protected by the USA which they themsleves call "the Great Satan"!!!

They are trying to find an excuse so they would not be seen as America's helpers, as they want everyone to think that Iran is America's biggest enemy, so they made up this whole story - which I KNEW they were going to say since long ago.

Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 5:09pm

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Ask someone else what "I had agreed" means if you are not familiar with good class English. Don't hark for my attention, I have told you I have no time for you at all. 

Who did you agree with? When you agree with someone, that means both sides decide to do the same thing, since I didnt then you did not agree, you offered.

Im not seeking attention from you, I actually started a thread ("Sawtul vs Whisper") to stop you from posting nonsense on my other threads but sadly that thread was closed...

Getting back to the topic, here's again another reports which once again confirms my prediction:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/08/28/the-us-is-fighting- iraqi-government/

There�s a sinister reason why some journalists believe �the surge� is having a small effect in Iraq militarily. It�s because we�re actually fighting against the government we helped create. This is sick.

BLITZER: What did you think of what we heard from General Odierno, suggesting that some progress, in fact, is being achieved on the battlefield against Al Qaida in Iraq and other elements there?

Because the critics, a lot of critics, are suggesting, yes, there may be some progress, but it won�t make much difference in the long run, as long as that sectarian rift that exists between the Sunni, the Shia and the Kurds continues to exist.

WARE: Yes, well, General Ray Odierno very much has his finger on the pulse of this war, and his assessment is entirely correct.

Yes, there has been some stabilization, some spectacular examples, like in al-Anbar province. Yes, it�s forced changes in the type of violence that we�re seeing here.

But Iraqi innocents are still dying in their hundreds and thousands every month. And what we�re failing to address is how we achieving these successes in bringing down the violence is by cutting a deal with the tribes, the Baathists and the Sunni insurgents. It�s by creating Sunni militias to counteract the government�s own militias and the Iranian-backed militias. That�s bound to have long-term consequences.

In many ways, part of what�s being achieved is because America is turning somewhat, despite its rhetoric, against this government, fostering Sunni militias, questioning the role of this government, questioning whether it can actually perform.

And we Ambassador Crocker, just the other day, say that if Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki does not deliver, then American support is not at the end of a blank check. So he�s threatening the prime minister.

Remember that my prediction was:

"But just incase the Sunni resistance continues to stand tall, they are going to have to stay content with a pro-American, yet "religious" Shiah Government (So long as Iran is allied to them, and so long as Iran is seen as a religious anti-American Government, the New Iraqi Government could also hope to be portrayed as anti-American one day. In other words they can later pretend to have sided with Iran rather than the USA, when in reality they have always been working with both Iran and the USA)."

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411& ; ;PN=1&TPN=1 

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 5:00pm
Ask someone else what "I had agreed" means if you are not familiar with good class English. Don't hark for my attention, I have told you I have no time for you at all. 
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 4:33pm

I had agreed to place photocopies of my passport with a firm of Swiss Confidentiality Solicitors 

You know it and quite a few others on this forum know when I had offered (it was my offer, not some agreement with you) that test.

Why do you so constantly contradict yourself? 

If only you start reading the posts (including your own) before posting again,  then maybe, just maybe, we can have an intelligent conversation.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic