IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Missing Daniel  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing Daniel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing Daniel
    Posted: 27 June 2007 at 3:40pm

It's been ages since I logged on, let alone posted.  But one bright light of humour I don't see is Daniel Dworsky.

Where'd'he'go?

Cass

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2007 at 7:21pm
I haven't seen him for awhile either.
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2007 at 11:27am
Ta Da!!!!!
Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2007 at 5:05pm

Daniel!  Wonderful to see you back...

My Very Best to you and your loved ones.

I don't post very often these days, but I do watch and listen. In many ways this is one of the most intelligent sources of information on the Internet.  But in others it is severely flawed. But still I come back. Perhaps it is because although there is much about Islam (as little that I understand, and I am still learning) that I feel is outdated, unequal, and frightening, there is more of the west's entrapment in materialism and expansionism even more so.  As individuals, we don't seem to count, do we? We have a lot to learn, and I hope that we wake up, globally soon. I am reminded of Avaaz's wonderful video on Cultural "differences".  We all love our children.  Why can't we remember this?

This Forum is improved immeasurably by your presence.  It gives everything else a balance, and credence to any opposing or complementary view. I truly take my non-existent hat off to you and your group for what you are trying to do.  The world, in my opinion, is full of "unsung" heroes, and you are one of them in my book.  Now throw cold water over those burning cheeks!

Seriously though: we have become so used to black and white thinking that we forget that there are many, many people in the world who do not buy this version of the truth.  And I truly belive that they are the majority, if only they educated themselves. All politics have grey areas, all religions, all policies, all social issues, all views of what is sane, right, justified, fair, unfair, given by God or achieved by labour and longevity.

It's good to know you.  Even from such anonymity.

Colin and I would just like to say that it really is good to see you still here.

Cassi

Wrong thread, no doubt.  But ...

Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2007 at 6:30pm
I'm speechless.    I'm in no way shape or form unsung or any thing close
to a hero. Truth be told I am a knee knocking singing coward.
Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 2:17pm

So are we all!  Keep singing Daniel.

C

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2007 at 1:32am
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic