IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bismarck Mania  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bismarck Mania

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bismarck Mania
    Posted: 23 June 2007 at 12:37am

ASA,

I normally don't like to single someone out but I do so only if they deserve it and this Bismark deserves it. I'm sure moderators and forum members alike know in the interfaith section there is an epidemic of Jew hatred going on. I am making a formal suggestion to the moderators to politely silence his rhetorical rampage. If such a member is making thread after thread of constant question of Jews and Catholics then he/she must be made to inquire for answers elsewhere.

Edited by Israfil
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2007 at 7:34pm
Wa alaikum asalaam:
I too have my reservations about this "bismarck. Is anyone aware that this is often a code name used by modern neo-nazi types? The Bismarck was a Nazi Germany battleship that was sunk in 1941. Read his posts and please watch him. Bro Israfil is correct.
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2007 at 11:05pm
  ASA
Has Bismarck  broken any IC board's guidelines?
If you need to defend the Jews, you need to look what role they are playing in promoting the  Satanic Verses  writer to teeing off Muslims  in general but the British Muslims in particular for last twenty years?
For your information I did point that out in few  posts of mine in the Knighthood threads like the one below:
Finally the Muslims should NOT expect any break  from a Jewish run knighthood committee!!! chaired by investment banker Lord Rothschild, included BBC director Jenny Abramsky, former Sunday Telegraph theatre critic John Gross and former editor of the Independent Andreas Whittam Smith. & this scumbag! Random House Publisher's CEO Gail Rebuck, who is married to Philip Gould, Tony Blair's long-time polling guru.
What do you expect from these godforsaken morons?

Do you disagree with info?
Have you looked at the new American century Neocons who instigated the Invasion of Iraq with all the lies concocted by none but the Jews?
Do you need the names?

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

Wa alaikum asalaam:
I too have my reservations about this "bismarck. Is anyone aware that this is often a code name used by modern neo-nazi types? The Bismarck was a Nazi Germany battleship that was sunk in 1941. Read his posts and please watch him. Bro Israfil is correct.

And what is your purpose of this comment? I merely stated this person bears watching. And what is your purpose to address me in this rude manner?  I am aware of the zionism behind the scene, but Jews and zionists are not necessarily the same. Just as an everday Muslim is not necessarily a bomb carrier. Grant mercy as you would wish to receive it: Leave the judging to Allah subanallah wa ta'ala please.
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 12:51am

Sign Reader

I don't care if he hates Jews. I don't care if he made a post about hating Jews because that is up to the moderators to decide whether to keep that thread open. What I do care is him making thread after thread about being against Jews. It seems more like spamming than anything and that in itself is a violation of I.C. forum rules. If you are a Jew hater like Bismarck Sign Reader then you can leave with him because i find your posts rather dumb and annoying as well.

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 2:04am
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Sign Reader

I don't care if he hates Jews. I don't care if he made a post about hating Jews because that is up to the moderators to decide whether to keep that thread open. What I do care is him making thread after thread about being against Jews. It seems more like spamming than anything and that in itself is a violation of I.C. forum rules. If you are a Jew hater like Bismarck Sign Reader then you can leave with him because i find your posts rather dumb and annoying as well.

This IC is not for your entertainment center that everything needs be per your taste and specifications.
You have tried to leave few times in past why don't you try that again instead of telling others?
You comment on every post whether you understand the perspective or not.
You just  love to complain >>what was that Arabs won't marry you cuz you are black.
Now you telling me that I am a Jew hater, I just follow the facts nothing but facts, but you sure sound like a Jew lover and I couldn't care less about that.
It doesn't matter what the moderator does to Bismarck that is his prerogative!
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 10:23am
Yea I tried leaving a few times and you're right, I eventually come back but I thought about those times I announced I was leaving and thought them to be inappropriate because it should be to my discretion. As far as Bismarck is concerned he is not discussing anything and spamming threads is against IC rules. I care because I have been here longer than he and yourself and have way more posts. I also like how you used my past experiences as leverage to make inflammatory comments that's nice taste. Just because you're an uneducated silly individual doesn't mean you hav to be rude to your fellow Muslims brother but then again, who says you're my brother? It's not about liking or hating Jews its about making a thread and sticking with it. Not make thread after thread. When you do that you're not about discussing something your about being annoying and it sounds like ranting.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic