IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rushdie knighthood  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rushdie knighthood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2007 at 2:12am

Which anti-Islam site are you talking about. That's an discussion thread on an Islamic forum by name Islamicity.com??

If you find any truth in that, you can discuss there itself

Delta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2007 at 3:46am
No, you said that you wont be angry or get offended to easy. And you said there is other websites that aren't so good to islam

I asked you, do you believe that is some truth in that websites, i.e., anti-islam ones ?

abuzaid View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2007 at 4:08am

If I believe something is true I will accept it first....and I am yet muslim.

However, people have their own standard for truth and sometime their standard itself is wrong. So, I think instead of discussing such thing you tell me what's wrong you found in Islam

Delta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2007 at 4:36am
You are wise to read the other part in this content between Christianity and Islam. There is good people and bad people in both sides, but our soul is only what matters.

THE TRUTH, is what our soul needs, to you and to me and to anyone

Why to be a Christian or to be Muslim just because I have born so ? they can't be both true...no way, they can't, they deny each other

I not only do read Islam sources, but also the other dark side ( anti-islam websites )

Here is one I'm reading now, it quotes many, many verses of the Quran and gives a overall overview about this religion

It is not good, and may be EXTREMELY offensive, so I must give you this warning again. This site is well known, and is a critical study about Mohammad and Islam

Warning : EXTREMELY offensive content

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_Letter_to_the_R eader.Islam

( remove blank spaces if there is some )

If you are not offended in your believes, we may discuss some ideias with open mind

Edited by Delta
abuzaid View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2007 at 5:15am

no.. no letters or articles..

take one single issue and discuss it. I am not going to write an answer to this letter.

Edited by abuzaid
abuzaid View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2007 at 5:23am

It says Islam is paganism.

Its upon you to prove this.

Delta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2007 at 5:32am
Well, read

and I will give my answer not so "offensive" or biased like that one, I just can't accept Islam

But I agree with Islam World, the West is engulfed in apostasy and in a spiritual mess, but that was foretold in the Bible with a lot of others prophecies

Is up to you to find God, His true nature

There is a answer of Paul of Tarsus in the Bible

Read Galatians epistle

Why Paul the Tarsus ? well he was the apostle who preached in arabia world in Christianity childhood - It says so in the bible

Edited by Delta
abuzaid View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2007 at 5:59am

You proposed an website.. and this website says that Islam is paganism, prove it.

This is YOU who proposed the webiste.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic