IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - False prophets  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

False prophets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2010 at 2:50pm
Quote Are you absent minded or yust arrogant you wrote it yourself they heard the sound of Jesus's voice speaking to Saul.  

5"Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked.

"I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied. 6"Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."

LOL Obviously, you are the absent minded one!  You completely ignored the verses from Acts 22, and the obvious contradiction!  Acts 22 says they did not hear his voice.  And by the way, the verse you quoted is only talking about Paul!  Sorry to disappoint you!  Ouch Try again, please...
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOUBERAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2010 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

Quote Are you absent minded or yust arrogant you wrote it yourself they heard the sound of Jesus's voice speaking to Saul.  

"I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied. 6"Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."

LOL Obviously, you are the absent minded one!  You completely ignored the verses from Acts 22, and the obvious contradiction!  Acts 22 says they did not hear his voice.  And by the way, the verse you quoted is only talking about Paul!  Sorry to disappoint you!  Ouch Try again, please...

Are you talking about this where is the contradiction if I shine a bright light right into your eyes what will you see only the light and then you will be blinded and if someone talk to you or to some of your friends and your compannions what will you hear only  that you are "talking"; but they can not "hear" what they are talking about like it was writen,but the "voice" of him who was "talking" to "me" came not thier "ears" what this actually means they have heard the "voice" but they could not  "hear" what he was "talking" about and you see the light but seeing no one only seeing.To me it also looks like a contradiction but it is not it is just pronounced in another way.
In acts 26:13 Paul saw a light from heaven brighter than the sun shinning around and those who journeyed with him and he wrote nothing about those who were with him hearing anything then that must also be a contradiction.    
Act 9:7 And the men who were with him were not able to say anything; hearing the voice, but seeing no one.

Act 22:9 And those who were with me saw the light, but the voice of him who was talking to me came not to their ears.

islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2010 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by JOUBERAR JOUBERAR wrote:

Are you talking about this where is the contradiction if I shine a bright light right into your eyes what will you see only the light and then you will be blinded and if someone talk to you or to some of your friends and your compannions what will you hear only  that you are "talking"; but they can not "hear" what they are talking about like it was writen,but the "voice" of him who was "talking" to "me" came not thier "ears" what this actually means they have heard the "voice" but they could not  "hear" what he was "talking" about and you see the light but seeing no one only seeing.To me it also looks like a contradiction but it is not it is just pronounced in another way.
In acts 26:13 Paul saw a light from heaven brighter than the sun shinning around and those who journeyed with him and he wrote nothing about those who were with him hearing anything then that must also be a contradiction.    
Act 9:7 And the men who were with him were not able to say anything; hearing the voice, but seeing no one.

Act 22:9 And those who were with me saw the light, but the voice of him who was talking to me came not to their ears.

You don't see a contradiction?  Really?  One says they head a voice, and another said they didn't.  Sounds like a contradiction to me.  You claim that it means that they were not able to understand what the voice was saying, but that is not what Acts 22 says.  Even the translation you provided does not say anything of the sort.  The phrase "...the voice of him who was talking to me came not to their ears" means they heard nothing, not that they could hear the voice but not understand what it was saying. 

Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOUBERAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah Sawtul Khilafah wrote:

Originally posted by Jasonchristian Jasonchristian wrote:

Yes, Mohammed fits the false prophet profile to a tee.  He denied the Lord Jesus Christ, and his followers today prove that they are not Children of God by their hatred and wicked deeds.  The whole world sees them as evil.

"The whole world was astonished and followed the beast." (Revelation 13 of the BIBLE)

So if the whole world is against Islam, that means Islam is against the Beast and according to the Bible (revelation chapter 13) the Beast is allied to the False Prophet, so this means that Muslims are the enemies of the Beast and the false prophet!!!

Islam is the beast that Muhammad the false prophet had created, so do not use the bible as your reference cos muslims do not believe in the bible and they curse the bible to be corrupt.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:29am

Yes, Mohammed fits the false prophet profile to a tee.  He denied the Lord Jesus Christ, and his followers today prove that they are not Children of God by their hatred and wicked deeds.  The whole world sees them as evil.

"The whole world was astonished and followed the beast." (Revelation 13 of the BIBLE)

So if the whole world is against Islam, that means Islam is against the Beast and according to the Bible (revelation chapter 13) the Beast is allied to the False Prophet, so this means that Muslims are the enemies of the Beast and the false prophet!!!

Islam is the beast that Muhammad the false prophet had created, so do not use the bible as your reference cos muslims do not believe in the bible and they curse the bible to be corrupt.

Jumping from thread to thread again, eh Jouby?  OK, since you decided to open your big mouth again, please continue by answering the unanswered questions you ran away from in this thread. 

JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOUBERAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:11pm

Jumping from thread to thread again, eh Jouby?  OK, since you decided to open your big mouth again, please continue by answering the unanswered questions you ran away from in this thread. 

What unanswered question are you nagging about a contraidction which is not contradiction why don't you nag about all the errors in the Quran?
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 7:00pm

What unanswered question are you nagging about a contraidction which is not contradiction why don't you nag about all the errors in the Quran?

I am nagging about how you ran off after failing to disprove that there is a contradiction.  Even a child would see the contradiction.  It practically screams at you. 

You can also answer the questions I raised earlier in the thread about the Torah, which neither you nor your buddy Shibboleth were able to answer.  Well actually, Shibboleth at least tried, whereas you were busy pontificating on irrelevant issues. 

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 8:02pm
Hi,
for me its simple to recognize, true from false. In present times it is most clear that what prophet Mohammed (pbuh) taught has no match. In terms of the most important aspects and teachings of a belief he is consistent unlike anyone else in these times. His teachings of Absolute Monotheism turn out to be the most consistent and reinstate God's true status as traced in OT, as One of One. Through his teachings we learn that if God has a favorite, its the one who lives by his commands the most. And that salvation is achieved through obeying Him, and seeking His Mercy and Forgiveness. All genuine ideas that appeal to the intellect and common sense. We know the prophet did not seek his own glory, rather he always Glorified the only One worthy of such, God Almighty. The prophet always made it clear that he was a servant of God, for a noble service he was sent, to guide the mankind to the right. And its through the guidance that came through him that we have a chance to be guided into serving our purpose as intended in directing our services and worship to none other than its rightful owner, God Almighty rather than those created by Him.
That speaks the truth for who the prophet was, the verdict is too evident if it is the truth we seek, he was indeed a prophet from God, a sign of God's Mercy for all of us. Those who benefit from this mercy will see it then, those who do not benefit from this mercy will seek it then, but it will be too late then.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 10 May 2010 at 8:15pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>
  Share Topic