IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Conspiracy theories-misplaced fears  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conspiracy theories-misplaced fears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 5:44am

..... why is asking who "our" enemy is a st**id question?

what if i stated that shaitaan(satan) is our true enemy and asked how to disarm him by completely peaceful means?

Or do you believe that people are more worthy of enemity then the arch enemy? i guess for "materialists" it is easier to hold as enemies other (material) humanbeings then to hold as enemy the true enemy who can not be seen.

And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

[chapter the star verse 49-50]
StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 5:48am
Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

Mr Starcomm:

How can you state that you are in the UK and not know what a solicitor is? hmmm, too many visits by too many bobbies...

And what is your favourite colour?

Ms. Maryah,

I am not from the UK, i believe i accidentally clicked UK when i was filling out my info.

I do not really have a favourite color...if i did have one i believe it would be green.

And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 10:10am
Originally posted by StarComm StarComm wrote:

I am not from the UK, i believe i accidentally clicked UK when i was filling out my info.

Always the "accident"
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 11:03am

Always the "accident"

And, terrible life never allows us to correct our mistakes . . .

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Always the "accident"

And, terrible life never allows us to correct our mistakes . . .

what do you mean by "terrible life"?

Anyway what does it matter where i am from men?

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 7:03pm
I wish you the best Whisper.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 7:06pm

Anyway what does it matter where i am from men?

I like some of your posts, in the other string. I also believe in harmony between all faiths. And, all these faiths have lived together, at peace, for far longer than they haven't. El Andalus and Turkiye Osmanli bear witness to centuries of their oneness.

But, my friend, if it didn't matter where you come from, wouldn't you have simply told us that?

You made it matter, we didn't.

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2006 at 9:42pm

I really thought Maryah made it matter, afterall she was the analyst stating that since i did not know what solicitor means that i am not from the British United kingdom...Are we obliged to state where we are from? or are we all in consensus as to what "The United Kingdom" truely means?

I view mankind as one, we all suffer from the same problems although the form in which these problems manifest may be different. We all suffer from the troubles of fear.....pride, envy, greed etc.

The sollution of the problem on a broad level is to accept eachother as alike eventhough we are different.

Edited by StarComm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic