IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wahabis Plunder Islamic History  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wahabis Plunder Islamic History

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wahabis Plunder Islamic History
    Posted: 23 June 2007 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Abu Mujahid Abu Mujahid wrote:

Sister Sonya,

You can't reason with this Kabbani moderator in neutral way. Otherwise, he will terminate your account with vengence!!!. He is vicious and dictator. There is spell in his mind called Wahabism without checking the facts. Only Quran and sunnah with the concept of sahaba can clear that. I tried.  Just let him bloat and believe his Dahlans drive.

Abu Mujahid

Yes, Sister Sonya, he is dahlani______________ Kabbani lover_______I show his lies________________he loves dumb shaikhs__________unfair moderator___________I prove him wrong

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2007 at 8:56pm

Sister Sonya,

You can't reason with this Kabbani moderator in neutral way. Otherwise, he will terminate your account with vengence!!!. He is vicious and dictator. There is spell in his mind called Wahabism without checking the facts. Only Quran and sunnah with the concept of sahaba can clear that. I tried.  Just let him bloat and believe his Dahlans drive.

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 9:44pm

Originally posted by Sonya Sonya wrote:

Andalus brother, please answer this question >>> have you received any revelation informing you that Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab and the ones who praise him are all dwellers of hell? your confidence and hatered indicates that you must hve received this revelation but if not, then why do you act st**id? do you think it makes you look very knowledgeable? its truly funny wen u call others barbaric..

If revelation was required to take knowledge, observable knowledge based upon critical analysis, etc, etc, then we would not have history, or math, or chemistry. I do not need revelatio to determine that the founders of whabism were barbaric.That is a matter of history, and the fuits of their labor.

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
Sonya View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2007 at 7:55am
Andalus brother, please answer this question >>> have you received any revelation informing you that Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab and the ones who praise him are all dwellers of hell? your confidence and hatered indicates that you must hve received this revelation but if not, then why do you act st**id? do you think it makes you look very knowledgeable? its truly funny wen u call others barbaric..
Every one who can see has a sight but everyone who has a sight doesnt have an insight.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2007 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by abuzaid abuzaid wrote:

I think at least moderators should not get involved in verbal abuse. Instead of discussing Wahhabism or Aal Saud dynasty we should discuss what salafis believes in, how is their approach towards understanding Quran and Hadith.

Also, you should not stereotype eveybody who praises Mohammed Ibn Abdul Wahhab as just a Wahhabi group..

You call Osama as Wahabi and Ibn Baaz also as wahhabi..Do you have any idea how different is their approach towards Aal Saud dynasty or America? Instead of just giving so many articles against a "Vague term of Wahahbism" which has different meaning for different people can't we just discuss principles.

You live in the neighborhood to these desert thief kings, may be able to explain their behavior. I think they have no principles cuz these two faced Saudis have a face for their masters in the west that is so subservient that it is not funny.The other is for the rest of the subjugated Muslims in the east which is so sanctimonious that is sickening. It really doesn't matter any longer what one calls it, what is the use of discussing their principles when there are none left for them to practice no one cares any more after the Iraqi fiasco. The Arabs are just too damn greedy.
I would agree wholeheartedly with your statement different meaning for different people which so true in Saudiland.
What I remember is that they have become a true believers in the capitalism and they are headlong  in a race to prove to the Jews and the rest  west that were just not the ignorant sand pounding camel jockeys but sophisticated business elite all their lives. In order to wipe the slate clean they are using the Tauhid stick to destroy the heritage  artifacts and replicate the Las Vegas model on the top of Mecca and Medina.
They are suffering from the disease called the brown sahib's disease left in the colonies.
All the rich and powerful say e.g., in subcontinent /Pakistan would like to live with the grandeur of the Mogul Emperors but they can't be one.
A friend worked in the Saudi palaces and relates the destruction of whatever faith he had looking at them.
This religion forced on the Arabia is superficial and the OBL is it's the reactionary side. Another friend worked in American Embassy and his details are no testaments of great Saudi character he came across in his parties. According to him the society is gone down that even the Saudis have started to say the Yahudes are better than Sauds that should tell you something about the principles.

The unearned money causes similar problems in society as you will find in case of Paris Hilton. At least she was white but still couldn't escape the prison.

The billions in kickback for Prince Bandar is talk of the town how do you like them apples.
You can talk about the selective tuwheed so much, after some times it gets boring fairy tales.

Why did the Imam of Makkah went to the Pakistani Dictator's palace-- a known boozer and womanizer working for the zionists and offer prayers at the presidential palace while the nation is up in arms against for his arbitrary dismissal of their Chief Justice.

What principled school this Imam belongs to? What kind of judgment this Imam will provide to the aggrieved masses if need be?
The talk is cheap action speaks louder than words,
 think about it!

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 5:03am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaykum

Originally posted by abuzaid abuzaid wrote:

I think at least moderators should not get involved in verbal abuse. Instead of discussing Wahhabism or Aal Saud dynasty we should discuss what salafis believes in, how is their approach towards understanding Quran and Hadith.

Also, you should not stereotype eveybody who praises Mohammed Ibn Abdul Wahhab as just a Wahhabi group..

You call Osama as Wahabi and Ibn Baaz also as wahhabi..Do you have any idea how different is their approach towards Aal Saud dynasty or America? Instead of just giving so many articles against a "Vague term of Wahahbism" which has different meaning for different people can't we was just discuss principles.

Brother i think we are in minority and might never be heard because the shouting from both sides is quite loud. But i think what you are asking for might be in another one of  those threads in this section.

Wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
abuzaid View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuzaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 1:35am

You call Osama as Wahabi and Ibn Baaz also as wahhabi..Do you have any idea how different is their approach towards Aal Saud dynasty or America? Instead of just giving so many articles against a "Vague term of Wahahbism" which has different meaning for different people can't we just discuss principles.

Edited by abuzaid
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Abu Mujahid Abu Mujahid wrote:

Andulus,

You are loosing steam here. You and your ilks did benefit from Saudi filthy regime more than any other group. They did more than Shadow stuff to Islam if you care. Since 9/11 they dried up Islamic sources as your dahlan's did to the revival effort of Muhammad Ibnu Abdulwahab. If you want to preserve all these heritage!! places go to UNESCO/Congress and have a drive booth as Karzai's did.

You did not state a single thing to even try and defend the actions of these common louts and uneducated thugs. You are so intellectually bankrupt you are unable to offer any serious reply, and you are ashamed by the way your group looks, you are desperately trying to deflect. You are so out of gas.

What I want to ask you is where Sh. Muhammad Ibnu Abdulwahab gone wrong in Towhid?!!. If you have correct answer to my repeated querries please post here. If not then continue this steaming business.

Abu Mujahid 

irrelevant tautological drivel. The thread is not about tawheed, the thread is about the fruits of your barbaric, deviated secterian movement. Let us judge your deviance by the fruits that stem from the roots of ignorance. In the broader spectrum, this piece really shows the true colors in action of your sect. You can try and bury the true nature and actions of the common criminals who made up your initial movement, but the tree of your sect still bears the fruit of what you really are.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic