IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The way to Peace in Jerusalem  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The way to Peace in Jerusalem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 7:18am

Daniel for heavens sake, please, don't ask him for anything about the Koran. You will turn out to be as misleading as he is. Enjoy and just treat him as a good joke!

You will be fine.

Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 8:31am
whoa whoa whoa whisper I'm a big boy now. The Man's got a opinion and
I'm here by his invitation no less. Remember that I am (oy) rather was an
investigator and that I look for converging information to lead me to the
truth. In this case this is an opinion and if you noticed , not a few
questions, (granted on of them was (WHATS WRONG WITH YOU) but hey I
ask my self that question 5 times a day. Wait. How many times do we pray
in Islam?   Oh no oh no I'm a Muhamadian. Im uh sorry momma...

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 8:50am
Wait. is it cool to use the term Muhamadian or have I just stepped in it
again...

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2005 at 11:46am

I think they will actually do it.

I had a vision last night before i went to sleep, it made me startled me and made me kind of terrified for a moment, in this vision i saw this person, i think a woman  was standing next to a big metal object that looked round like the back of a bulldozer, i think that metal thing can be moved around for some purpose, it was painted sand yellow, with the brandname painted over, like the brand name on the back used to painted in another collor but it was painted over and now the who object is sand yellow or desert yellow. The person was putting something in a backpack that looked more like a suitecase because it was bigger and squarer then regular back backs, it was blue with white around the edges, when i saw all this,i was looking down on it, i felt this was Israel where this took place, and what terrified me for a moment was the notion that what i was seeing was a nuclear device being put in a backpack by that person, i think they will actually do it, smuggle a nuclear device into the united states and set it off and then ofcourse arabs and muslims will automatically get the blame they think, since this war in Iraq has become unpopular in The US, and israelis do not wish to fight a war, because once the US leaves civil war will break out in Iraq, and this is preceived as a dangerous situation by Israel.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic