IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Complaint  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Complaint

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 4:35am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaykum

La haul wala Quwata illah billah

I am not going to stoop down to your level because i know our Lord is going to ask from us about our deeds. Brother whatever your agenda is may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala give you what you are looking for and deserve. You splah your accusations on people and feel big about that, i really do not understand you.

You are crying over things which never happened, they are just in your head. I never said anything bad about you in the thread you are talking about but still had a mouthful from you. You doubted brother andalus's coming to islam, did he even mention that in his reply? No he did not. Brother Abuzaid has replied about Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab in a nice manner and no one is going to say anything to him. People are free to discuss here in adab that islam teaches us, not going personal.

You keep going on and on about people here being allies of non-believers, may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala give you wisdom to recognise how grave a thing you are accusing your fellow muslims.

Wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 4:36am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaykum

Originally posted by albaithobe albaithobe wrote:

i have faced the same problems. maybe that's right to us green-hands.

i wanna know more about this web. who can help me ?

You can contact me if you wish and hope your visits to this site are beneficial.

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 11:01am

Sister don't worry about me let alone preach good manner.  I know for fact what I'm up to. Moreover, I know better how to defend this deen in hostile kizan/dahlani brothers. So Keep bashing me and crying at the same time for Islam. Giving convert to bigger role while he/she know little Islam is not new to Muslims in North America. ISNA, MSA etc did and we know what we reaped from that self defeastist action. So go ahead and treat him like royal while he bad mouth Hurrasal Al-Aqeedah, Sh. Mohamed Abdulwahab. Kitab al-Towhid of Ibnu Abdulwahab is suffice to truth seekers about this man. Ok sister, go ahead, after all, its liberals dahlan's website vs truth seekers.  

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

As for them moving posts.  It happens.  I posted a question in Islam for the Non Muslim about Quran and Hadith and their roles in Sharia, but through the natural course of dicussion it changed to a debate about stoning and is now in INTRAfaith.  Since I'm Christian, its really now a discussion I should not participate in...even though I created the post.

I am sorry, it happens.  I've been here nearly two years.  Its really not that bad, the policies do more good than bad.

And to me that is wrong!

I know about the 45 posts, BUT if someone is in the middle of a discusion, and the thread gets moved it is rude! I have stated this a few times before, (I have over 5000 posts and i still don't have access even thou i checked into it, anyway that is not the point) the point is it is rude to move something that some people are in discussion with.

Want good policy?? don't be inconsiderate to others who are in discussion by moving them!

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

As for them moving posts.  It happens.  I posted a question in Islam for the Non Muslim about Quran and Hadith and their roles in Sharia, but through the natural course of dicussion it changed to a debate about stoning and is now in INTRAfaith.  Since I'm Christian, its really now a discussion I should not participate in...even though I created the post.

I am sorry, it happens.  I've been here nearly two years.  Its really not that bad, the policies do more good than bad.

And to me that is wrong!

I know about the 45 posts, BUT if someone is in the middle of a discusion, and the thread gets moved it is rude! I have stated this a few times before, (I have over 5000 posts and i still don't have access even thou i checked into it, anyway that is not the point) the point is it is rude to move something that some people are in discussion with.

Want good policy?? don't be inconsiderate to others who are in discussion by moving them!

Angel,

How is it inconsiderate and rude to move a post where it actually belongs? What else can be done when a post doesn't belong to the section anymore due to derailed discussions? 

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Sonya View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Abu Mujahid Abu Mujahid wrote:

Sister Sonya

Assalamu alaikum

To me, the best policy in this liberal website is not to complain but to strive hard. I suffered the worst insults you can imagine at their watch and kept moving regardless. Dahlani (Andulus) and his ilks will enjoy your cry since they are liberal political incorrect/self defeastist. Moreover, they enjoy Khurafa in creed and thinking. Read his lies in this day and age about Ibnu Abdulwahab in other threads.

Once they label you Wahabi to deflect ....(complete the sentence) you are done if they don't sell you to US governemt and have happy Pacific vacation.

So please cruz this kumbaya business with your own risk and have patient.

May be you educate truth seekers in peace insha Allah

Abu Mujahid

brother i am just waiting to become a proper member. I have so many questions for Andalus. he/she moved the topic [thts fine as they say its a matter of organization] but i wont let him/her escape my questions.. making grand claims is easy. the problem arises wen one asks you to justify them.. i cant wait to join you ppl with the shia, sunni, debate..

Every one who can see has a sight but everyone who has a sight doesnt have an insight.
Sonya View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 11:18am
oops sorry brother.. i forgot to say walikumu'salaam wr wb [how could i forget that sending greetings of peace is sunnah but replying to it is farz].. at times we get careless, isnt it??
Every one who can see has a sight but everyone who has a sight doesnt have an insight.
Sonya View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

And to me that is wrong!

EXACTLY! this is what i am trying to say.. how can u jus' throw someone out of a discussion jus' becoz u hve to organize your stuff.. fine then in such a case, i should still be allowed to participate. i mean look at this.. i asked something, a person replied.. i wanted to respond with some more questions BUT i am unable to do so.. the discussion has already went so far that i doubt i'll be able to catch up by the time i become a groupie or whtsoever..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic