IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Israel attacks on Shiahs EXAGGERATED!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Israel attacks on Shiahs EXAGGERATED!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Israel attacks on Shiahs EXAGGERATED!!!
    Posted: 06 June 2007 at 8:19am

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

Please read this first: http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6007& ;%20%3BPN=11&TPN=1

"Hezbullah or Hezbushaytan?"

There I stated that the war between "Hezbullah" and Israel is FAKE and predicted what was going to happen. Turned out EVERYTHING I predicted came True!

I explained that this was a plan made by Shiahs and Zionists together to increase the popularity of Shiahs and this was actually connected to the war on Iraq which I explained on another topic ("The REAL reason why the USA invaded Iraq").    http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411& ; ;PN=1&TPN=1

All this was to gain the trust of Sunnis and make Shiahs look heroic so that Sadr could take over Iraq and later make Iraq a part of Iran. Syria (which is already in the hand of the Shiah Asad family) would then join in and so would Lebanon which by then would be taken over by "hezbullah".

Once the Shiahs gain control of all Muslims they would finally show their true faces as they did in Iran 500 years ago under the Safavids.

The Safavids were the first Shiahs who ruled Iran at a time when the majority of Iranians were Sunnis. The Safavids massacred the Sunnis and forced people to convert and destroyed Sunni books and killed Sunni scholars, giving people no choice but to convert to Shiism and accept the Shiah ayatollahs.

Now what most people dont know is that the Safavids were allied to the Christian kings of Europe and belonged to the same secret societies that the Kuffar belonged to, and they used Shiism as a guise to practice their pagan religion.

Shiism originated from a Jewish mystic called Abdullah ibn Saba who worshipped a creature called Baphomet. Abdullah ibn Saba was a Monafiq who pretended to be one of hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib's followers but when he revealed his true face he was exiled from Arabia.

Today the Shiahs try to deny the very existence of Abdullah ibn Saba even though their own books mention him (read Rijale Kashi for example) as do Sunni sources.

Abdullah ibn Saba hated hazrat Abu Bakr and Omar (as do Shiahs) and only temporarily supported hazrat Ali until he was eventually exiled by him.

Now interestingly, the Illuminati (a European Secret Society) also worship Baphomet and have very similar beliefs to modern day Shiahs (whose sect originates from Abdullah ibn Saba).

This is why the Illuminati want to spread Shiism in the middle east because that way it would be much easier for them to convert Muslims to their pagan satanic religion.

Interestingly, Albert Pike, a Freemason who was born on December 29, 1809 and is known as the most famous Grand Master of Freemasons wrote over a hundred years ago that the Plan is to create two forces: An Islamic force and a Jewish Zionist force. These two would fight each other and then pave the way for the religion of Lucifer (Satan).

You dont believe me? Here it is:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion�We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

SOURCE: William Guy Carr: Quoted in Satan: Prince of This World. Also see: http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

So the Illuminati wanted to create a fake Islamic force and a fake Jewish force which they would control themselves.

These two are Israel and Iran (including "hezbullah" which is funded and supported by Iran).

As I already explained the wars between Shiahs and Israel are fake and orchestrated by the Illuminati who control the Shiahs and Zionists.

Now watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm6fA-Yfb1I&mode=related& amp;%20amp%3Bsearch=

As you can see, Israel's attacks on Shiahs were exaggerated!!!

But the video claims that this was done to damage Israel's image in the world.... I DONT THINK SO! It has already been clearly proven by thousands of films, pictures and reporters that Israel murders civilians and there have been numerous Palestinian children shot in the head by Israeli Soldiers.

So what's going on???

Well these are attacks on SHIAHS, who like the Zionists, are agents of the Illuminati.

But ofcourse not all Shiahs are agents, but the "hezbullah" certainly are, and since the Illuminati dont want to weaken support for "hezbullah" by killing too many Shiahs, they had to fake pictures and reports, and they had to do this to make it seem as if Israel really was against the Shiahs.

Also notice the picture shown on the video of a "hezbullah fighter next to a wreckage of a downed Israeli jet".

So was "Hezbullah" attacking Israeli forces and destroying their Jets?

No! And the video makes this very clear! (It was just a garbage dump).

Everything I have stated is true. If you want sources for anything just ask!

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic