IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dawah Project  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDawah Project

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dawah Project
    Posted: 02 June 2007 at 11:20pm

Salam Alaikoam

I have been working on this Dawah project for sometime, I have encountered challenges that test both my faith and my patience.

Any recommendations for staying with the challenge.

Inshallah a great sorting out to learn excellent people, community, nation and world building skills.

Salam

Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi

Edited by amlhabibi2000
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2007 at 2:09am

Annie,

Although I may disagree with you on how you intrepret Islam I feel your heart is in the right place.

amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2007 at 8:06am

Thanks Israfil

I try to keep my heart in the right place and that remains constant but I am tested daily.

Guess just more perserverance!

Am presenting my story and Message to my local government soon inshallah!

Salam

Edited by amlhabibi2000
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2007 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

Salam Alaikoam

I have been working on this Dawah project for sometime, I have encountered challenges that test both my faith and my patience.

Any recommendations for staying with the challenge.

Inshallah a great sorting out to learn excellent people, community, nation and world building skills.

Salam

Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi

How can you give dawah when you yourself are bankrupt of the teachings of Islam? You are like the blind trying to lead the blind. No one can help you as long as you truly believe you do not need help.

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2007 at 6:29pm

Alaikoam Salam

On the contrary I am learning all the time Brother and at least I understand what Islam is not!  You can be certain of that!

Each of us has to find the way we want to express our Islam.

We have to find the language, the medium that fits us best for relaying the Message of Peace through our work, our art, our crafts and interactions with others and how good we are at letting others have their voice heard.  Especially how we treat our families, neighbors, community, nation and world.

No one can choose for another how they will express thier Islam but we can give encouragement, Education, Counseling and Consultation.

After all Allah wants us to be the best of Messengers.

Salam

Edited by amlhabibi2000
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic