IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Another Jew at the Helm of World Bank!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another Jew at the Helm of World Bank!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Jew at the Helm of World Bank!!!
    Posted: 29 May 2007 at 11:10pm

http://www.middleeast.org/jewishneocons.htm

Abu Mujahid

Edited by Abu Mujahid
Islam need true muslims
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 6:45am

Okay, I give up, you tell me who would you want there?

King Abdullah of Jordan? Tony Blair? or one of those Pakistan property dealer Generals? Perhaps, you, with your extensive track record as "Basic Islamic Knowledge" Merchant? (I happened to note in some other strings)

You are a Muslim, brother, try and look through some History of the Muslim periods, anywhere. And, we find that the Muslims and their Jewish brethern have conducted some very fine joint ventures, through the ages. El Andalus was just one of these, it lasted a little over 781 years.

And, when the Jews were persecuted, by the utra Rightist Isabela y su marido, Fernando, they were receieved with open arms in Osmanli (Ottoman) Turkiye. The present confusion, in inter faith populace, was fomented by the British Special Services as the Ottoman Sultnate declined, decayed, died.

The hatred and the bitterness, you carry, was spun by the vested interests, over these past 150 or so years. Before that the Muslims, the Jews and their Christian brothers lived, played and flourished together.

Come and visit Toledo in Spain. Or, just spend a few days in the beauty we now call Istanbul.

The Jews and the Christians are not hurting Mulims. I agree, we always have fringe elements in any society, any culture or any bario, but on the whole the people of faith are ONE, whichever way they happen to pray or reach the Supreme Power.

My friend, this crisis in hand and your reaction to whats going on in the world, is created by the global corporatocracy - out of utter greed, sheer ignorance and their disrespect for any and all faiths.

Go out in this world, you will find, there are far more loveable Jews, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs and all of the rest than the fraction that demands our pity, but not hatred. 

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 7:18am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Go out in this world, you will find, there are far more loveable Jews, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs and all of the rest than the fraction that demands our pity, but not hatred. 

Beyond Excellent!

Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:52am
[QUOTE=Whisper]

Okay, I give up, you tell me who would you want there?

King Abdullah of Jordan? Tony Blair? or one of those Pakistan property dealer Generals? Perhaps, you, with your extensive track record as "Basic Islamic Knowledge" Merchant? (I happened to note in some other strings)

So this Jew has the most qualification to run this corrupt financial institution!!!!! Nice altering world competitors/opinion.

>You are a Muslim, brother,

Nice rememberance.

>try and look through some History of the Muslim periods, anywhere. And, we find that the Muslims and their Jewish brethern have conducted some very fine joint ventures, through the ages. El Andalus was just one of these, it lasted a little over 781 years.

Jewish brethern, Joint ventures in Andulus!!!!! You cracking me up wallahi by seconds....Nice history review.

And, when the Jews were persecuted, by the utra Rightist Isabela y su marido, Fernando, they were receieved with open arms in Osmanli (Ottoman) Turkiye.

Then what happen Yaa fiqih. The Jewish consipired against Islamic khilafah and destroyed Otoman rule through their Donoma tribe that once protected and adopted....huh.

The present confusion, in inter faith populace, was fomented by the British Special Services as the Ottoman Sultnate declined, decayed, died.

On the opposite, the guilty feeling white man is not only responsible for the prolonged plan of Jewish group to partake muslim land as Ottoman Sultnate was maimed and killed among other things their Jewish brethern they welcomed to their land..

The hatred and the bitterness, you carry, was spun by the vested interests, over these past 150 or so years.

So when Allah said in Baqarah 1428 years ago, "Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad) with the truth (Islam) till you follow their religion 1:120 is full of grade "A" hate verse need to be removed from Quran or there was spun by the vested interested over the last 150 years or so. Make towbah before its too late. 

>Before that the Muslims, the Jews and their Christian brothers lived, played and flourished together.

What a liberal American progressive perspective thinking!!!. I once said you liberals are asking muslims an affirmative action in our believe whereby Jews/Christians/Sikhs/Budha/Hindu etc got equal opportunity in the paradise in the day of Judgement no matter what believe system they adopt. You are telling the world, everyone is welcome as long as we sing we are togher and sign UN (US) conventions. FYI, Muslims/Jews and Christians never been brothers let alone played Kumbaya together in any given time. I don't know where you get from this fabricated liberal American history. I'm sure if there was Islamic rule and u utter such nonsense the amir will make you see  the real picture of Islam in peace!. 

>Come and visit Toledo in Spain. Or, just spend a few days in the beauty we now call Istanbul.

I've been there and saw the heartbreaking lost of Islamic land, rule/dignity. Western slaves lost these beautiful land to the hand of Jewish mafia and the Christian crusaders. That is why today Turkish liberals asking to alter Islamic principle in lieu of getting EU membership. And Europeans are telling as we speak of NO until you throw out the last hat of Islam. 

>The Jews and the Christians are not hurting Mulims.

Tell that to muslim people suffering in the hand Judeo-Christian including Palestinians, Iraqi's, Gulf States, Kashmir, China, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia brothers/sisters. Why Liberal American progressive  want to go farther than Jewish neocons in State Department or White House?. What is wrong with you?. You make Islam a mockery in the sight of non muslims let alone average muslims. Where on earth you got these lies?!!!. Why denying Quran that speak volume the animosity and harmful act the two groups done/ does to muslims. You are truely candidate to Bahai religion or Rotatary secrect society group(may be u r).

>I agree, we always have fringe elements in any society, any culture or any bario, but on the whole the people of faith are ONE, whichever way they happen to pray or reach the Supreme Power.

What a liberal un-islamic wild claim!!!. So trinity, racist Jewish prayer or Budha or Sikh/hindu are equal to muslim prayer?!!! What a kufr statement!!!  Its like Ya umal alam Itahidu. This is the ugliest self defeatism of liberals in this country.

>My friend, this crisis in hand and your reaction to whats going on in the world, is created by the global corporatocracy - out of utter greed, sheer ignorance and their disrespect for any and all faiths.

Nice takhrij of world events. You either are naive liberal, or spy for US government to provoke innocent muslims. The crisis in our hand is created by Judea-Chrisitians to dominate the world through military, globalization and mass media means. The war is on Islam despite fake terror war alerts in our media and policy makers. If you don't get that then peace on world.

>Go out in this world, you will find, there are far more loveable Jews, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs and all of the rest than the fraction that demands our pity, but not hatred.

Allah didn't excempt few that demand liberal pity. Allah said in Quran, "Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you till you follow their religion?......Say NAY.

May Allah guide you to right path of Islam

Abu Mujahid

Edited by Abu Mujahid
Islam need true muslims
Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 11:26am
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Beyond Excellent!

Abu Aisha

You are rare creature among liberals with his own color by saying such fatwa.  What a political incorrect maturity in American setting!!. Enjoy with the friendship of loveable Jewish brothers!!!!

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 12:08pm

Brother Whisper rem

Brother Israfil

In any shameless situation, it's best to embrace silence than to feed any such extreme ignorance.

I would echo the same sentiments to you brother.....

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 1:15pm

Brother Israfil, I won't even attempt to thank you in words.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 5:18pm

Brother Israfil, I won't even attempt to thank you in words.

Just don't thank my spelling....LOL I meant to say *remember

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic