IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - education, counseling and consultation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closededucation, counseling and consultation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 7:31am

You and all brothers and sisters are here to create heaven on earth and peace within each of you not slaughter and maim each other it is time to grow up.

heaven on earth and growing up are two different things. We are not talking about people playing war games. Rules and law and order actually makes people safer.

Salam Alaikoam those monsters as you call them are human beings too, they were children once, youth once and even in old age correction can happen.

Yes those people were some child at one point. But that is wrong (unless they are mentally retarded) to treat them as such. To not hold them accountable is not good. But they are no longer. And really, is it "humane" to let someone live in a cage for 40 years? Is that humane??  In fact prisons are often the worst place to be.

Yes Jeffrey Dahmer is a human being too.. in a loose sense. But tell that to all the people he chopped up and buried in his yard. He looked in those peoples' eyes and ended all their hopes and dreams. Why should he live? Why should we pay so he can sit in prison? Why? We have limited resources as a humanity. I'd rather we support the education and feeding people all over the globe.

Plus there are over 2 million people in the US in prisons. Now the cost of that is out of control. If they were punshed under Shirah for their crime.. did it, done and then we get on with things. And really, maybe if these career criminals lost a hand they'd be less prone to doing these acts? (or have the ability to do so).

As a Moslem we need to trust in Allah.

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 8:58am
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

amlhabibi2000, To me, You may not be a kafir. It depends whether you believe in the One God or not.

Of course I believe in one God.

Also whether you believe in Muhammad, the messenger of Allah.

Yes I believe Mohammad is the Messenger of Allah

Also, wether you believe in the angels and books and messengers of Allah. Make it to read, all the angels and all the books and all the messengers of Allah.

Yes I believe in Angels and yes I believe in the Quran, the Bible and the Torah

Whether you pray 5 times in a day

I pray more than fives times a day

and Pay poor tax

I am poor I give what I can

and observe the sanctity of the Month of Ramadhan by fasting during the month.

I observe the month of fasting but I cannot fast I have diabetes so I fast only for two hours a day.

Also if you believe in the performance of Hajj at the sacred house at Makkah.

I believe in making pilgrimage to Mecca but I also believe sometimes we need to make a sacride pilgrimage or Hajj to ourselves, our families, our communities, our nation and world as these places are all places where we may praise Allah also and sometimes these places are in need of our immediate attention.

Please let me know about all these things. Then I will try to understand you. Until then, nothing can be said about you. Please do not mind my asking. Thanks.

My pleasure to answer you! Salam

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:05am

Salam Alaikoam, a thief and a murder are two different situations but again prevention is the name of the game and all we have to so is realize there are many victimes of abuse in this world and yes it is going to take Education, Counseling and Consultation to turn the tide!

We must be merciful not add violence to violence.

Ever take a look at the school systems in the USA or the treatment of the poor or different cultures then theres your answwer ignorance!

Again there is hope we are that hope and that hope does not include violence or demeaning anyone!

Islam is meant to be a bright light not a religion of terror!

In Islam we want people to feel free to ask questions and get guidance not hide in fear of being tortured!

There is work to be done for the resurrection of many souls and this work must be juste and kind and teach the skills we need to be good people and not teach how to maim and murder!

Salam

There is hope

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:15am

Yes, that is very good.  amlhabibi2000, You are not a kaafir. As long as you are not an enemy of Islam and as long as you are not opposing Islam and working to annihilate Islam, you are not a Kaafir at all. You may be having some deviant views. But who does not have !!!

You are a Muslim(ah?). You continue your work please. You will be rewarded according to your beliefs and deeds. Allah is forgiving and Merciful.

I forgot to ask you one more question. Where do you face when you  pray, please tell exactly??? Thanks.

Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

Yes, that is very good.  amlhabibi2000, You are not a kaafir. As long as you are not an enemy of Islam and as long as you are not opposing Islam and working to annihilate Islam, you are not a Kaafir at all. You may be having some deviant views. But who does not have !!!

Actually she is a kafir, and this takfir is based upon her own admissions, even after two years of kind treatment to her and respect with explanations, Anne Marie has strung mondertion along as we attempted to educate her, by mods and non-mods. She continues to knowingly throw out decelerations of her beliefs which take her outside the folds of Islam, even after being told. You cannot abrogate a command of God from the Quran, and the deviant innovations she has decalred both in items of kalam and aqida makes her a kafir. Shaytan also knows the Quran and also believes in One God, and shaytan also knows qiblah.

Edited by Andalus
A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 2:56pm
Note from Mod:I am closing this thread in the spirit of the common rules at this forum due to the lack of value or lack of benefit within it.  
A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic