IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - education, counseling and consultation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closededucation, counseling and consultation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2007 at 11:34pm

Salam Alaikoam

Okay brother I will leave my mission and project on the side lines except to say to me my experience is no coincidence.

Everything is in the plan of Allah and He has tested us His servants with knowledge our history speaks of this.

Brother I realize also I can in no way ask anyone to follow my beliefs however I can ask that they be considered and appreciated for having come from the heart.

It is no coincidence that each religion has brought a recipe of guidance and that each age improves on that.

I just hope that it is in the plan of Allah that I be heard at the very least to encourage there is hope in each one of us and that none of us is so far gone we cannot be helped.

Salam

Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2007 at 12:21am

Yes, you have every right to be heard. And you have described your mission very well. Now it is upto every one to accept or reject it.

You said that you had a vision when very young and when adult. I hope it was not a wish or wishful thinking. You could have described the vision in detail. Butyou did not. That is okay. Vision has great value. But just a singular vision may not have the great value.

That will be like a begger who has got a few coins, being compared with a king. Also, I feel that your mission has not got anything to do with religion. It is a sort of some welfare job good for the humanity. So, if you do not appeal to any one with religion even then it would be well for you.

I read your program in detail, what you wanted to achieve or what you believe to be the good things/ principles: Such as :

My job is too warn a little and most of all to encourage you and all Mankind that there is hope and we are that hope!  There is few people who cannot be redeemed or forgiven.

My job is to encourage that all life is in a state of Islam or ie the process of submitting or cooperating each to their degree and that all religions and even the lack of one are signs of the evolution of Islam.

My job is too encourage everyone that each religion is like a recipe and each person must choose their own path we cannot choose for them.

My job is to encourage people to attend education, counseling and ...

Will you please check up if all these good things are found in any religion too. The one your are planning to achieve, these may be a part of the manifesto of a religion. So why to invent a wheel when it is already in use??

Please continue your good work, social welfare, etc,,, 

amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 1:06pm

Just a note I discovered that all life is in varying states of Islam making all creatie beings seen and unseen Muslims First and each recipe is a different way to share Islam believe it or not!

In others words all religions and or the lack of them are the process of Islam each with a different name but all from one source.

Take a loaf of bread do you know how many different recipes there are for making a loaf of bread or a cake or a pot of soup, thousands and the product from each recipe have special qualities that other recipes do not have well it is the same for religion each religion is Islam but just using the same ingredients or a few new or extra ones for the end product a good person hopefully inshallah.

In this we have to work together, all peoples all religions and come up with a friendly way to share our recipes so we can develope more better ones, ones that save, time, save on calories, trans fats etc.

There is hope we are that hope!  Inshallah a great sorting out!

That is why when we slaughter a lamp we say Bismillah!

Salam

Edited by amlhabibi2000
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

Alaikoam Salam

Brothers and Sister thank you for your dialogue!

In the case of a thief or anyone who commits a sin the first priority is to forgive as far as I have understood the sunah as then with forgiveness and educationa, counseling and consultation the person may learn better skills in how to cope with the challenges that caused them to sin in the first place and understand why they sinned also.

You do not understand the sunnah very far. As long as certain conditions are met, the hadd (fixed punishment) of a thief is to have the hand cut off. You claim to be a voice of God and you blunder on basic notions in the deen. You cannot even speak with any accuracy for a faith you claim to be a voice for. Pathetic.

Furthermore, Islam is not modeled after some western, juvenile support group model. Thieves are not given counseling, they are punished. 

Quote Because the truth is all Mankind is Muslim and if we killed everyone or cut off everyones hand thered be most of mankind dead and most of mankind crippled!

1) All of mankind is not Muslim. There are specific requirements to be Muslim. Being part of mankind does not fulfill this requirement. Once more you are spouting off ignorance.

2) The hadd punishement has been carried out for over 1200 years, and there is no rational reason to leave it for the rantings of a self dellusional, self proclaimed religous ignoramus.

3) Since the beginning of these 1200 years, the population of the earth is in no danger of extermination during the use of the hadd. Your conclusions are simply silly. 

It says in the Quran to save a life is to save all mankind and therefor our first priority and objective is not to deliberately harm or cause someones death as that is supposed to be up to Allah and His time for our going to the next world is not to be confused with murder.

This does not have meaning, at all, when it comes to God's Justice. The use of capital punishment in Islam has never been defined as murder. You are being obtuse.

How can it be a the plan of Allah if someone kills someone intentionally how is that the will of Allah?

That would be called murder, and the use of the hadd is not murder. For crying out loud Anne, it is incredible that you feel you have come to bring a message to Muslims and you are clueless about Islam. Try learning what the faith is before you begin to try and change it into something that does not resemble Islam!

Especially when if that same person was educated, counseled and consulted towards better ways of doing things is their ignorance coicidence or just apathy on the part of mankind or themselves?

What in the hell are you talking about Anne? Seriously? If someone breaks a crime, the punishement is prescribed, and Allah has commanded that we carry out punishments, regardless of how we feel about them. That is in the Quran. Did God not expect you to read the Quran before He called you to do a mission?

Essentially since we are all Muslim or ie the people in the process of submission or cooperation why is there not in this day and age more education, counseling and consultation services available for free or accessible so everyone may get the skills they need to be good people?

Again. What the hell are you talking about? What color is your sky?

Allah guides whom He will to the right path but do we not also have to do a little assisting in this effort?

No, we are only to do what we are commanded and to give people the message. It is then up to others to accept the message.

We have to volunteer  with community ifra strucutre and support services so they have the people to help the efforts at self development inshallah a great sorting out into groups.

What in the name of heaven and earth are you talking about?

Since as I said all life is in a state of Islam we are tested in our daily lives the same as Mohammed PBUH was in the caves and we have a duty to leave a lasting and wonderful legacy just like His PBUH.

Salam

Thank you for your patience!

No, Islam is not "life", it is a religion and a way of life that does not need to be reinvented by you. God does not need you, he does not need me, you have a choice to enter into a covenant with God, or not. This covenant requires you to follow a path layed out by God, not an invitation for a self delusional person to try and alter 1200 years of foundation set forth by Allah, His prophet (saw), the first three generations of some of the most piouse men and women who have ever been called Muslim, and piouse savants afterward who worked tirelessly to set forth knowledge to aid us in out path.

Take it or leave it. If you do not like it, then please find another faith to torment with your fringe ideas and nonsense. You have already made declerations that put you outside of Islam, which would make you a kafir.   

Edited by Andalus
A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

Just a note I discovered that all life is in varying states of Islam making all creatie beings seen and unseen Muslims First and each recipe is a different way to share Islam believe it or not!

In others words all religions and or the lack of them are the process of Islam each with a different name but all from one source.

Take a loaf of bread do you know how many different recipes there are for making a loaf of bread or a cake or a pot of soup, thousands and the product from each recipe have special qualities that other recipes do not have well it is the same for religion each religion is Islam but just using the same ingredients or a few new or extra ones for the end product a good person hopefully inshallah.

In this we have to work together, all peoples all religions and come up with a friendly way to share our recipes so we can develope more better ones, ones that save, time, save on calories, trans fats etc.

There is hope we are that hope!  Inshallah a great sorting out!

Salam

Anne Marie, I have to know, what is the color of your sky?

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2007 at 11:18pm

For amlhabibi2000:

That is true. Every one is in a state of Islam (willingly or unwillingly) such that nobody can get away from the will and power of Allah. But we are to prove that we are also willingly following the will of Allah. That we have to prove by our deeds.

The program is laid out in Quran and the practice of the holy prophet s.a.w..s and in his sayings. The sayings of the prophet s.a.w.s. are to serve the Quran and the practice of the prophet s.a.w.s. The sayings (Hadith) are not to take charge of the Quran or the Sunnah.

Counselling is being done all the time. People are being invited to a good and the best way of life that is Islam. If any one accepts and joins the fold of Islam then he is explained all other things. But some one does not join the Muslims then it is no use telling him anything or teaching or counselling.

It is no use making a law and then not following it. It is never done in any country. That would be a mockery of the law. That nation cannot be saved. See the christians? They have no law. Then see their condition now. How deeply they are embedded in vice and sin.

I would request amlhabibi2000  to preach to those christians to come to some law. The Jews have a law. If they will follow it then they will benefit. There is a hope. But the church friends, there is no hope for them. The best for them is to come to Islam, the whole Islam, not a partial Islam.

Please try to understand that much and we may continue the dialogue.

Edited by minuteman
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 8:58am
I noticed this but didn't want to say anything and I'm surprised nobody else caught it but, isn't counseling the same as consultation?
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 9:28am

Quote:

Dear Annie (amlhabibi),

I have, following the insistent instructions of some of my more devout Muslim friends, at times said the bismillah, but, I must say, I have never done so when slaughtering a lamp.

Standby, here�s a little AmreekEmoticon: 

Serv

Edited by Servetus
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic