IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - education, counseling and consultation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closededucation, counseling and consultation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Topic: education, counseling and consultation
    Posted: 24 May 2007 at 6:34am

Alaikoam Salam

Brothers and Sister thank you for your dialogue!

In the case of a thief or anyone who commits a sin the first priority is to forgive as far as I have understood the sunah as then with forgiveness and educationa, counseling and consultation the person may learn better skills in how to cope with the challenges that caused them to sin in the first place and understand why they sinned also.

Because the truth is all Mankind is Muslim and if we killed everyone or cut off everyones hand thered be most of mankind dead and most of mankind crippled!

It says in the Quran to save a life is to save all mankind and therefor our first priority and objective is not to deliberately harm or cause someones death as that is supposed to be up to Allah and His time for our going to the next world is not to be confused with murder.

How can it be a the plan of Allah if someone kills someone intentionally how is that the will of Allah?

Especially when if that same person was educated, counseled and consulted towards better ways of doing things is their ignorance coicidence or just apathy on the part of mankind or themselves?

Essentially since we are all Muslim or ie the people in the process of submission or cooperation why is there not in this day and age more education, counseling and consultation services available for free or accessible so everyone may get the skills they need to be good people?

Allah guides whom He will to the right path but do we not also have to do a little assisting in this effort?

We have to volunteer  with community ifra strucutre and support services so they have the people to help the efforts at self development inshallah a great sorting out into groups.

Since as I said all life is in a state of Islam we are tested in our daily lives the same as Mohammed PBUH was in the caves and we have a duty to leave a lasting and wonderful legacy just like His PBUH.

Salam

Thank you for your patience!

Edited by amlhabibi2000
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2007 at 7:44am

Alaikoam Salam

Brothers and Sister thank you for your dialogue!

In the case of a thief or anyone who commits a sin the first priority is to forgive as far as I have understood the sunah as then with forgiveness and educationa, counseling and consultation the person may learn better skills in how to cope with the challenges that caused them to sin in the first place and understand why they sinned also.

No, the first priority is no to forgive. That may be in the church theory. But the church has no law. Not even of forgiveness. The god of the church does not forgive any sin. He takes revenge from his supposed son.

Would you say the same thing about a murderer??

Because the truth is all Mankind is Muslim and if we killed everyone or cut off everyones hand thered be most of mankind dead and most of mankind crippled!

If you killed everyone or cut off their hands...   That will never happen. Nobody will steal if you start some kind of punishment...

It says in the Quran to save a life is to save all mankind and therefor our first priority and objective is not to deliberately harm or cause someones death as that is supposed to be up to Allah and His time for our going to the next world is not to be confused with murder.

How can it be a the plan of Allah if someone kills someone intentionally how is that the will of Allah?

Especially when if that same person was educated, counseled and consulted towards better ways of doing things is their ignorance coicidence or just apathy on the part of mankind or themselves?

Essentially since we are all Muslim or ie the people in the process of submission or cooperation why is there not in this day and age more education, counseling and consultation services available for free or accessible so everyone may get the skills they need to be good people?

Counselling is being done. People are being informed not to kill or steal. But sometime they need some practical lesson too, not just theory...  Do you understand please?? All love is not necessary. Some bitter pill is also good or a smack from the mother.

Allah guides whom He will to the right path but do we not also have to do a little assisting in this effort?

We have to volunteer  with community ifra strucutre and support services so they have the people to help the efforts at self development inshallah a great sorting out into groups.

Since as I said all life is in a state of Islam we are tested in our daily lives the same as Mohammed PBUH was in the caves and we have a duty to leave a lasting and wonderful legacy just like His PBUH.

SalamThank you for your patience!

The problem is that in church theory, it is necessary to offer the other cheek when some one hits on one side. That was a good advice but it was good for that time. It was the very best advice under the circumstances, under foriegn rule against the spoiled co-religionists (Jews).

Islam does not teach that. Islam in Quran teaches that it is good to forgive when useful result is expected. If a useful result is not expected and the person will become more brave bent on more mischief then that person should be punished.

If you need the reference to that I will be able to provide it to you. Please do not mind anything. This is only a theoritical friendly discussion between. You pursue your own course as much as you like. But when it comes to Islam, we have to tell the Islamic teachings. Thanks.

Edited by amlhabibi2000 on 24 May 2007 at 7:18am

amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2007 at 9:10am

Alaikoam Salam

Punishment is not really the correct word, correction is.

Correction does not mean using violence to stop or silence someone as that only makes the problem perculate underneath and the issues then come out through family violence or community violence.

That is why education, counseling and consultation is so key.

As I believe and understand the whole universe and world is in a state of Islam all knowledge comes from Allah as a test and He tests us like He tested all the Prophets of the past.

You may not agree with my beliefs but accept this is how I understand and believe in Islam.

That is why it is no coincidence that this is the time of the full fillment of Surah 99 and we/mankind will sort into skills development groups to learn skills we need to be good people, good families, good communities, good nations and a good world.

It is no coincidence that Allah has set many religions amongst us from which to choose the recipe we want to follow and it is no coincidence that these are all signs of the evolution of Islam.

Though it sounds cruel Allah indeed has plans for us and they do not include using violence or abuse of any kind to get our message out or across.

I have been working on this Dawah for some time now and inshallah I am succedding in the path of Allah believe it or not!

This was His plan for me and I would encourage anyone who is suffering from abuse or being an abuser to seek out in the community self development courses and especially parenting skills, relationship skills, anger and stress management skills, there is hope and we are that hope.

It is the plan of Allah and no coincidence about it that Allah wants all Mankind to enjoin as one Ummah and work together to solve our personal and world problems.  In this as I said all knowledge comes from Allah and we are tested with it.

Salam

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Doo-bop View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2007 at 9:16am

Bug Eyed  "......I am the Earth Personified...."  What is all this about?

Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2007 at 9:26am

Salam Brothers and Sisters

Destiny my voice and the voice of all Mankind is beginning to be heard and the Earth personified is crying out and mankind is starting to ask what is wrong with her Ie her being.

I am just one voice for her.

It is no coincidence that when I read Surah 99 I understood what was needed.  It is my goal to full fill Surah 99 in my life time ie bring personal and world peace.

You can call me what ever you want just accept this is my Dawah, my service to Allah, my Mission.

It is part of the plan of Allah for me and everyone inshallah.

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2007 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

Destiny my voice and the voice of all Mankind is beginning to be heard and the Earth personified is crying out and mankind is starting to ask what is wrong with her Ie her being.

It is no coincidence that when I read Surah 99 I understood what was needed.  It is my goal to full fill Surah 99 in my life time ie bring personal and world peace.

You can call me what ever you want just accept this is my Dawah, my service to Allah, my Mission.

Good work that you have undertaken. I would like to know if you have been guided or ordered by Allah to do what you are doing?? Did you recieve any message from Allah about it  or about any other thing? I mean the revelation from Allah. Or you just thought that it was a good thing to do and you started on it??

You know how parties are formed?? Different political and welfare parties?? No Offence please.

Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2007 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

Good work that you have undertaken.

Thank you! Salam

I would like to know if you have been guided or ordered by Allah to do what you are doing??

Kind of a combination of both!

Did you recieve any message from Allah about it  or about any other thing?

Yes I had a vision when I was a child and when I was an adult!

I mean the revelation from Allah.

I believe all knowledge is a revelation from Allah and He tests us His servants with this knowledge.  

Or you just thought that it was a good thing to do and you started on it??

Actually Allah scared me half to death from not speaking!  But in truth it is the world that scares me more!

You know how parties are formed??

I have a vague idea.

Different political and welfare parties?? No Offence please.

My job is too warn a little and most of all to encourage you and all Mankind that there is hope and we are that hope!  There is few people who cannot be redeemed or forgiven.

My job is to encourage that all life is in a state of Islam or ie the process of submitting or cooperating each to their degree and that all religions and even the lack of one are signs of the evolution of Islam.

My job is too encourage everyone that each religion is like a recipe and each person must choose their own path we cannot choose for them.

My job is to encourage people to attend education, counseling and consultation groups for their particular challenges.

My job is also to encourage that progress is being made in the areas of Education, Counseling and Counsultation and encourage world leaders to share their Countries Knowledge and come to some common guidelines for these and most importantly ensure there are trained people in their countires to head the groups to be sorted out into.

My job is to encourage volunteering in community and global based groups that assist with the aged, the disabled, the youth, the poor.

My job is also to encourage universal daycare and fair wages for the workers of these workers are gaurdians of the Messengers for the future and a sacride trust.

Maybe I have said too much but you asked.

PS I am not alone in being voice for this.

Salam

Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2007 at 10:34pm

Annie,

For as long as I have read your post it is quite difficult to critcize you, especially since most of your messages [despite some of them I may disagree with] are relatively positive. But Annie you must understand that to the Muslims that follow tradition, your rhetorical speech is heretical. I'm not here to judge you at all because I don't know you and even if I did I still have no right. I understand that you have a particular mission you are trying to fulfill and in that, trying to get us to follow the same road you are on. You must realize that we all are not the same and must follow our onw paths despite your "we are the world" speech.

God calls us in different directions and perhaps we may fulfill those spiritual deeds of God. With that being said allow your personal thoughts [which are completely opposite of the current discussion] be put to rest at another time. I hope you can focus on the current subject rather than diverting the attention. You must say, I have been polite to you thus far. Thank You.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic